Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God gave us different kinds of powers

chakrafreeenergy

On 8/21/2018 at 5:02 AM, chakrafreeenergy said:

I have been meditating for quite sometime now and cleansing my pineal gland by drinking smoothies with watercress in it. I’ve been watching YouTube gurus, and all different kinds speakers who are different kinds of teaching masters who have special powers teaching big audiences what to do and how to think with compassion, how to be humble, how to live in harmony, how to show sympathy and how to uplift our vibrations, how to increase our energies inside of us and around us.

past weekend I went to Cumberland Rhode Island and stayed over my friends high school best friends place deep in the woods with no street lights. It was pitch black except for my Jeeps headlights lighting up the road ahead of me on the way there.  Other people were on the way there and when I finally arrived at the driveway entrance. I pull in and I can see that the humongous house did not have any windows, no exterior lights hanging attached above or below. Only a door entrance. Most of the windows were on the sides of the house and back of the house. I never saw a house that did not have external lighting and no windows on the front side.

The place had 7 master bedroom and 1 guest room which I’ve taken because it was much smaller than the others and had an AC unit built into the wall and the less I would have to wait for AC to fill the room with cool air.  I enjoyed the jacuzzi hot tub outback. 

The next day around 11pm.  Everyone was watching Dateline. It was my first time watching unsolved mysteries solving murders and about 6 of us were watching it in the living room since both kitchen and living room did not have wall dividers. I am a man about peace, love, compassion, we are all brothers and sisters and we have family living in Hallow earth and inner earth so we are not alone. But back to the story. This guy walks to the kitchen and asks Alexa (the music speaker that plays any song) and plays a hip hop song. The volume of the song was kind of distracting so I turned up the tv volume and then the other guy turns up his music volume. I snapped as he did this unintentionally, and I spoke to him out loud why would you turn up the music if we are all watching the tv show in peace. He tells me I should of told him not to play the song calmly as if he did not do anything wrong. I got super mad and

I ended up getting all my stuff and upon exiting the place and packing all of my stuff in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I see this electric light what appeared to look like a lightning bolt of electricity 5 inches from above my head for 15 seconds and it disappeared when I stopped noticing it. No it was not fake nor I do not need to go see a eye doctor as I read other posts on here from non believers. Back to my story, I get into my Jeep and waited inside for the AC to fill in so I can drive off. All of a sudden everyone inside of the place walks out holding there cups of cocktail drinks and a German lady named Martha knocks on my drivers side window and asks me if I knew what happened inside the house. I responded no and she tells me the whole house inside went dark for a minute when I finally got in my Jeep, it turned back while sitting inside my Jeep I was able to meditate and focus for along ride back home to Boston, Massachusetts. Others that were outside were upset and asked me if they could have a ride back home the same way I was heading so I brought 3 with me back to Boston. 

If you practice or have gifted powers since you were born. Know that you are not alone as we are brothers and sisters scattered all over the whole world. We are one together and we will always be family no matter if we have our own single  life, in a relationship or married with children . We all have different shades of skin from white, tan to dark, to other beautiful colors as well.

If you got mad enough to leave and drive back to Boston over a TV vs radio volume argument. ... you might not be (Buddist monk) level yet bro. Not trying to be a jerk but think about it. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Piney

• papageorge1

• chakrafreeenergy

• XenoFish

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2018 at 4:02 AM, chakrafreeenergy said:

I have been meditating for quite sometime now and cleansing my pineal gland by drinking smoothies with watercress in it. I’ve been watching YouTube gurus, and all different kinds speakers who are different kinds of teaching masters who have special powers teaching big audiences what to do and how to think with compassion, how to be humble, how to live in harmony, how to show sympathy and how to uplift our vibrations, how to increase our energies inside of us and around us.

past weekend I went to Cumberland Rhode Island and stayed over my friends high school best friends place deep in the woods with no street lights. It was pitch black except for my Jeeps headlights lighting up the road ahead of me on the way there.  Other people were on the way there and when I finally arrived at the driveway entrance. I pull in and I can see that the humongous house did not have any windows, no exterior lights hanging attached above or below. Only a door entrance. Most of the windows were on the sides of the house and back of the house. I never saw a house that did not have external lighting and no windows on the front side.

The place had 7 master bedroom and 1 guest room which I’ve taken because it was much smaller than the others and had an AC unit built into the wall and the less I would have to wait for AC to fill the room with cool air.  I enjoyed the jacuzzi hot tub outback. 

The next day around 11pm.  Everyone was watching Dateline. It was my first time watching unsolved mysteries solving murders and about 6 of us were watching it in the living room since both kitchen and living room did not have wall dividers. I am a man about peace, love, compassion, we are all brothers and sisters and we have family living in Hallow earth and inner earth so we are not alone. But back to the story. This guy walks to the kitchen and asks Alexa (the music speaker that plays any song) and plays a hip hop song. The volume of the song was kind of distracting so I turned up the tv volume and then the other guy turns up his music volume. I snapped as he did this unintentionally, and I spoke to him out loud why would you turn up the music if we are all watching the tv show in peace. He tells me I should of told him not to play the song calmly as if he did not do anything wrong. I got super mad and

I ended up getting all my stuff and upon exiting the place and packing all of my stuff in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I see this electric light what appeared to look like a lightning bolt of electricity 5 inches from above my head for 15 seconds and it disappeared when I stopped noticing it. No it was not fake nor I do not need to go see a eye doctor as I read other posts on here from non believers. Back to my story, I get into my Jeep and waited inside for the AC to fill in so I can drive off. All of a sudden everyone inside of the place walks out holding there cups of cocktail drinks and a German lady named Martha knocks on my drivers side window and asks me if I knew what happened inside the house. I responded no and she tells me the whole house inside went dark for a minute when I finally got in my Jeep, it turned back while sitting inside my Jeep I was able to meditate and focus for along ride back home to Boston, Massachusetts. Others that were outside were upset and asked me if they could have a ride back home the same way I was heading so I brought 3 with me back to Boston. 

If you practice or have gifted powers since you were born. Know that you are not alone as we are brothers and sisters scattered all over the whole world. We are one together and we will always be family no matter if we have our own single  life, in a relationship or married with children . We all have different shades of skin from white, tan to dark, to other beautiful colors as well.

Finally I have someone to actual discuss my gift to. I been having my gift since I was 4 years old. 

• Thanks 1

People come here to tell there stories. You have 2 choices, believe it or don’t believe it. Don’t come in here to bash on people’s stories. Your no better than the other person. Instead of trying to make fun of people’s stories, show compassion. If you don’t have nothing nice to say, don’t say it at all. I don’t know you, you don’t know me. Show respect

@White-Coyote thanks for the wise answer. I get it, thanks. @Bebe0410 nice to know someone like you was born with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

People come here to tell there stories. You have 2 choices, believe it or don’t believe it. Don’t come in here to bash on people’s stories. Your no better than the other person. Instead of trying to make fun of people’s stories, show compassion. If you don’t have nothing nice to say, don’t say it at all. I don’t know you, you don’t know me. Show respect

^ This

*Posts removed* - Let's keep comments civil and constructive please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1