Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Miracle house' has oil oozing from its walls

UM-Bot

I wonder if this is MrWalkers house?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

the house has gained a reputation for helping couples conceive children.

Lol, well this is one way too boost the income for a swingers party.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, well this is one way too boost the income for a swingers party.

Do the majority of swingers want to conceive children? I’m just not in that crowd right now...

Might get a bit awkward, trying to work out who the father is and all. :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I wonder if this is MrWalkers house?

Wrong part of Australia . We just have salt damp  :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Clearly a faulty pressure cooker.

At least that is how the cook got  stew  all over the roof and walls of the kitchen on a year 9 camp many years ago, a t an outdoor ed camp in Quorn.   She was very  embarrassed being the home ec teacher but the valve had seized, and the pressure cooker exploded.  Luckily no one was in the kitchen at the time.

That was almost as much fun as the camp when we confiscated 10 litres of alcohol from  the year nines, including several bottles of vodka and bourbon.

The y had only managed to  drink a bottle of alcoholic apple cider when we busted them   Put it down to TWO lads whose parents ran the two hotels in town and had pinched the stuff form the pubs 

If the y had got through the rest, there would also have been a lot of strange substances on the walls of their dorm  that night 

I am a non drinker, but the other teachers made the most of the confiscated booze.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Do the majority of swingers want to conceive children? I’m just not in that crowd right now...

Might get a bit awkward, trying to work out who the father is and all. :o

No problem with DNA, thats what we got Jeremy Kyle for.

And no, i am not in that groud either, right now. 

• Haha 1

Stupid me, I would take the wall apart to see what is causing it, would never think to turn it into a cash cow. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

46 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Stupid me, I would take the wall apart to see what is causing it, would never think to turn it into a cash cow. 

Yeah, me too!

• Like 2

"There's a sucker born every minute."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

But then you wouldn't have the Tourist Trap.... I mean religious significance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2018 at 7:24 AM, Grandpa Greenman said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. It would never ever enter my mind that it was some kind of miraculous event happening before my eyes.

And exactly why does god, devil, alien race, etc. always look for stupid ways to communicate with us? Why not a nice meet and greet with a lengthy satisfying conversation over some nice ice cold beverage? Its always some enigmatic feces that only the religious zealots can understand. And while we are at it how about we start putting those lazy ass souls to work on the planet? Cleaning up the mess they themselves created and added too?

Would it be to much if I showed up scraped some oil off the wall and started making a vinegar salad dressing with it?

• 5 months later...

19 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Yep people are becoming more and more insane, please let Darwin theory do his work !

1t33c5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Once oil gets into something, it spends an eternity oozing out.

I spilled a quart of oil on my living room rug.  No amount of cleaner could do the job.  I finally had to replace the rug.

That oil oozing out of the walls is not a miracle.  How did it get in there in the first place?  The answer to that might be your miracle.

Doug

• 2 months later...