Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman wants to marry, have baby with a ghost

UM-Bot

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Let's just say Halloween pron.:lol:

Is this about your fastest unicorn again ?

~

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

It's pointless to make such an announcement. Even if she does get pregnant, no one will believe that the father is a ghost.

And yet millions of people believe it really did happen 2000 years ago for some unknown reason...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Just remember, her perception is her reality, no matter how crazy she sounds to us sane people. Play "They're coming to Take Me Away - Ha, Ha" in the background.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good luck. That's all I have to say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

And yet millions of people believe it really did happen 2000 years ago for some unknown reason...

An example of what I said above.  Perception is reality for all religious people.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Well there was one pretty famous incidence, about 2018 years ago, of someone claiming to be impregnated by a ghost. To this day a lot of people believe her....... :innocent:

Mary & Joseph didn't claim anything. The people that wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls, or at least the translators of the scrolls did.

48 minutes ago, paperdyer said:

Mary & Joseph didn't claim anything. The people that wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls, or at least the translators of the scrolls did.

I was making a joke. Looks like a few people missed that.

1 hour ago, paperdyer said:

'virgin' is a mistranslation anyway. It just meant independent young woman. Meaning she was an unwed mother. *gasp!* Jesus also never claimed he was the son of god, but people said he was. Not christian, but I do believe these were real people.

As for the current story... I don't think you can have a baby with a ghost...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paperdyer said:

Joseph was added a few centuries later. Mary was originally alone.

• Like 1

I seriously think she should cut down on the acid. 

• Haha 2

Do ghost babies make ghost poo? If you need to change a ghost diaper, Who you gonna call?

I watched the interview and couldn't decide what to think of the whole thing.

Her ghost lover stories could be a means of drawing in more of those born-every-minute suckers for her spiritual counseling business.

Or, she could actually believe her fantasy lovers are real, at which point, one ought to feel sad for her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I watched the interview and couldn't decide what to think of the whole thing.

Her ghost lover stories could be a means of drawing in more of those born-every-minute suckers for her spiritual counseling business.

Or, she could actually believe her fantasy lovers are real, at which point, one ought to feel sad for her.

Maybe it's both ? 

Often people who takes advantage of the gullible like that starts believing their own lies.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Will her first question to her ghost lover be "Is it in?":lol:

Haha she would most likely say it wasn't long but it was wide :-D

Edited by Avalanche

What's really sad is that years ago the fact that she believes this would have been recognized as a mental health issue and she would have gotten the help she needs. Now it isn't PC to say this is abnormal. We have to pander to her delusions or be called ghost bigots...or whatever.

• Like 1

The big story here is what a trollop this woman is!  At least fifteen ghosts, and how many actual men? :o

• Haha 1

Oh let her be, she's wants a ghost baby like some people wants a ghost daddy, holy or otherwise ... until ghost daddy wants something holy

~

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 9:51 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Well there was one pretty famous incidence, about 2018 years ago, of someone claiming to be impregnated by a ghost. To this day a lot of people believe her....... :innocent:

I knew someone had to say it.

• Like 1

All I want to know is who the ghost judge grants custody to. It's a pretty sad indictment when you lose custody of an imaginary child to an imaginary father, just sayin. On the plus side the poo will be imaginary, so there's that.

On 8/21/2018 at 12:07 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Let me guess: the husband was white but the baby wasn't? Pretty typical of "ghost" conceptions... :lol:

I think the Wit was trying to disrespect Christ.  

20 hours ago, and then said:

I think the Wit was trying to disrespect Christ.  

I must've been half asleep when I first read it. I think he accomplished his mission.

This reminds me of when Anna Nicole Smith said that the best sex she ever had was with a ghost.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...