Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people want to believe in Bigfoot?

Still Waters

1 hour ago, Agishe said:

No need to continue, I already understand everything about you

Another epic fail. You need to stop failing.

Are you going to post anything that supports your BF is satanic story?

BF is "satanic" kind of goes with the Mormon legend that BF is actually Cain from Genesis of the Bible. At least that is something I've heard from Mormons. I don't know that it is written anywhere in their scriptures though.

BF being a demon isn't any worse an idea to me, as a Christian, then BF being an alien, or some genetic freak, or some lost tribe of humanity.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, DieChecker said:

with the Mormon legend that BF is actually Cain from Genesis of the Bible

For real! -- hmm well ? obviously no different than magic stones in hole or maybe it was a hat I guess.
Guess no matter the flavour if its there's a good story or two in there GOOD ENOUGH! people will go for it !
Odd when sitting at church dinners ... no shortage of making fun of eastern/Asian/Hindu/Buddism etc. religions but really ... plenty of strangeness in whatever religions even the popular Mary mother power and dead guy on a stick's books with some WOW no really!??! not floating but walking around, hmmm, oh that's right, those are metaphors what was I thinking. Right!

Could be wrong but I thought a couple told me no or well they prefer Adventists or something like that, I was like yeah then only the Jack Mormons can be blamed that should work out well for you eh?!?!?! they didn't see the humour.

And then meanwhile back to bigfoot / BF ! ... so nothing is really too far out there. OBVIOUSLY ! 

Nice.

Entertainment.

Edited by MWoo7