Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did you heard abou rotary club or lions club?

Relam

Did you heard about Rotary club or Lions club?

They say that they serve world to bring peace but there are theories that they are masonic cult. Lots of high ranked people are in this club from all around the world.

Id like to discuss about this if someone have more knowledge about it write down.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary_International

• Like 1

We really need a facepalm emote.

There are some theories that Catholics eat babies.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I thought it was Jews. 

The Catholic Church has a couple of imaginary saints who were purported to be killed and eaten as a Passover sacrifice during the Middle Ages.

• Like 5

My dad was a member of the Lion's Club for yeas and years. All I know is he went to meetings. I think in those old days these kinds of clubs were more popular than they are now. I think their main purpose was time away from the wife and family and time spent with the guys. A sort of hobby in a way.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, StarMountainKid said:

My dad was a member of the Lion's Club for yeas and years. All I know is he went to meetings. I think in those old days these kinds of clubs were more popular than they are now. I think their main purpose was time away from the wife and family and time spent with the guys. A sort of hobby in a way.

Stop lying. You know he was helping to hide the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant, the True Cross, and Moses' skid marked skivvies after a burning bush started to talk to him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Dude this section is called conspiracy theories. This is rude from you.I see you always post  comments on peoples posts. We all know that saying an opinon can be delivered in more diplomatic way or rather don't say anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

This could be maybe good for ego for some peole to be in that "elite clubs"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Relam said:

Dude this section is called conspiracy theories. This is rude from you.I see you always post shitalk comments on peoples posts. We all know that saying an opinon can be delivered in more diplomatic way or rather don't say anything.

Do you even know what a conspiracy is?

Is the Breast Cancer Foundation some kind of cult too?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you even know what a conspiracy is?

Is the Breast Cancer Foundation some kind of cult too?

I never heard about conspiracy?

What is breast cancer foundation?

1 minute ago, Relam said:

I never heard about conspiracy?

That's obvious enough.

1 hour ago, Relam said:

This could be maybe good for ego for some peole to be in that "elite clubs"

The Lions aren't elite. Anyone can join. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Relam said:

What is breast cancer foundation?

A stlick where the ad executives make all the money.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can do some research to discover how much donated money actually goes to the intended needy. Many charities can be considered conspiracy's to scam donors. I would advise doing your homework before donating to any charity. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

All these groups, masons, shriners, lions club, knights of whatever, are all just boys clubs and networking. There's nothing sinister or any deep secrets being kept. The billionaires and the corporations bankrolling politicians are the ones in charge, not a bunch of dudes with secret handshakes and magic words that collect money for cancer research. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, StarMountainKid said:

You can do some research to discover how much donated money actually goes to the intended needy. Many charities can be considered conspiracy's to scam donors. I would advise doing your homework before donating to any charity. 

What is fascinating that when these clubs make humanitary actions all media competing who will make better add but when others make nobody make adds. Yeah its because they are richer and pay well for that but again..

1 hour ago, Piney said:

The Lions aren't elite. Anyone can join. 

Yeah but again people on high positions like professors or directors are catch on that because its ego fulfilling

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

They are just simple fraternal organizations that do good things. The Lions Club has done a lot for the blind. 

We always donate older eyeglasses to the Lions when we replace them.  They do excellent work!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aztek said:

never heard about lions club, but we have knights of Columbus chapters all over Brooklyn

They have so much money and what they do is helping but i still see poor people

Just now, Relam said:

They have so much money and what they do is helping but i still see poor people

and you will always see them no matter what. helping poor does not mean they will become rich.

• Like 3

@Relam, why don’t you join them? Then you can report to us on what you find. Probably won’t be what you think in OP.

I’ve never heard anything weird about them. They do a lot of good in Australia. Lions club has been selling these mints probably since before I was born: http://lionsclubs.org.au/activities/products/mints/ , what do you think their purpose is? If not for fundraising?

Seriously, join them and do some good.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Why babies?

seriously, we eat GOD once a week. Babies aren’t exactly filling when you have GOD on the menu.

• Haha 4