Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lorandite

ares_GOW

Guys start getting information about the LORANDITE and why it is forbidden to go in the mine Alshar in Macedonia. LORANDITE is a crystal one of kind and only in the Kozuv Mountain in Macedonia and there is no other crystal like that on the planet. There are little things you can find on this but so far i found that the crystal may have the power to contain energy half of the sun's core. I can't get thru to people but some channels like yours can. So please try to find out everything you can and start bring awareness that we have a material on the planet that can be made to supply the whole planet for thousands of years and someone is keeping that from us . This material was used by Alexander Macedonian he covered his soldiers' shields with it for better chance at fighting the enemies.
REP
Edited by ares_GOW
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:
Guys start getting information about the LORANDITE and why it is forbidden to go in the mine Alshar in Macedonia. LORANDITE is a crystal one of kind and only in the Kozuv Mountain in Macedonia and there is no other crystal like that on the planet. There are little things you can find on this but so far i found that the crystal may have the power to contain energy half of the sun's core. I can't get thru to people but some channels like yours can. So please try to find out everything you can and start bring awareness that we have a material on the planet that can be made to supply the whole planet for thousands of years and someone is keeping that from us .
REP

Half the energy of the sun's core? That's a crazy claim.

But I'm sure it's used or can be used to detect neutrinos.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Do not lick or ingest.....

Arsenic is never good for you. 

31 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:
Guys start getting information about the LORANDITE and why it is forbidden to go in the mine Alshar in Macedonia. LORANDITE is a crystal one of kind and only in the Kozuv Mountain in Macedonia and there is no other crystal like that on the planet. There are little things you can find on this but so far i found that the crystal may have the power to contain energy half of the sun's core. I can't get thru to people but some channels like yours can. So please try to find out everything you can and start bring awareness that we have a material on the planet that can be made to supply the whole planet for thousands of years and someone is keeping that from us . This material was used by Alexander Macedonian he covered his soldiers' shields with it for better chance at fighting the enemies.
REP

Well you're already wrong where the mineral can be mined - http://rruff.info/doclib/hom/lorandite.pdf

The rest of your post is pseudoscience nonsense.. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Nothing particularly special about Lorandite. It is fairly widely distributed in the world and apart from being very toxic (like the Thallium deposits it is associated with) it is otherwise unremarkable. Unless you own a certain mine in Macedonia that claims it is the "only habitat of Thallium in the World" which is not correct anyway. Sounds like another Bosnian Pyramids thread in the making to me:whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I just found macedonian video that there was actually american laboratory there and they did some testing on the material till 2001. After that they closed the mine so no one can gt in or out and they didn't said anything about it.

And btw if there is a way to make Infinite energy why should we pay for gas or electrical energy? Or this just takes me back to the topic that annunaki want to control the world with money still ?

Edited by ares_GOW

On 22/08/2018 at 6:16 PM, danydandan said:

Half the energy of the sun's core? That's a crazy claim.

can you imagine the heat such a thing would generate??? 

• Haha 1

On 22/08/2018 at 6:51 PM, XenoFish said:

can you imagine the heat such a thing would generate??? 

Never mind the heat, imagine the smell of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:

And btw if there is a way to make Infinite energy why should we pay for gas or electrical energy? Or this just takes me back to the topic that annunaki want to control the world with money still ?

Infinite energy is fictional.

The Annunaki were an ancient Mesopotamian pantheon, they're not doing anything.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:

Lorandite has nothing to do with making energy, it's use is in DETECTING SOLAR NEUTRINOS. It might help if you knew the difference. 

cormac

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

Lorandite has nothing to do with making energy, it's use is in DETECTING SOLAR NEUTRINOS. It might help if you knew the difference. 

cormac

I didn't want to say they can make it out of the lorandite i said that they can learn how to make it and it's really unbelievable to think they didn't already found a way 

1 hour ago, ares_GOW said:
REP

bull****. This isn't mentioned in Rufus Curtius, Arrian, or even in the medieval Alexander romances.

You're trying to con us, sir, but you lack the historical knowledge to do effectively. You're rumbled: take your pitch to a less savvy audience.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Infinite energy is fictional.

The Annunaki were an ancient Mesopotamian pantheon, they're not doing anything.

Hahahah you know whats funny to me you are answering this questions like you've talked with everyone who is controlling the world right now and you know this for a fact what you know is what i presented to you you actually don't know anything (so do i )

1 minute ago, jaylemurph said:

bull****. This isn't mentioned in Rufus Curtius, Arrian, or even in the medieval Alexander romances.

You're trying to con us, sir, but you lack the historical knowledge to do effectively. You're rumbled: take your pitch to a less savvy audience.

--Jaylemurph

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/secret-power-alexander-great-christopher-macdonald

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:

I didn't want to say they can make it out of the lorandite i said that they can learn how to make it and it's really unbelievable to think they didn't already found a way 

I know what you said. It has NOTHING to do with energy production, storage or anything else of the like so your claim, in part, of "the crystal may have the power to contain energy half of the sun's core" is blatantly incorrect. 

cormac

• Like 2

And btw i am from Macedonia why do you think you know more about this than i do i am telling all of you this because they are trying to change my country's name and we are cornered someone from "above" does not want us and i don't know why

4 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:

Worse link ever produced to back up any point.

Edited by danydandan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

I know what you said. It has NOTHING to do with energy production, storage or anything else of the like so your claim, in part, of "the crystal may have the power to contain energy half of the sun's core" is blatantly incorrect. 

cormac

ok my english is bad dont take my words for granted my main lenguage is macedonian

3 minutes ago, ares_GOW said:

And btw i am from Macedonia why do you think you know more about this than i do i am telling all of you this because they are trying to change my country's name and we are cornered someone from "above" does not want us and i don't know why

Do you think Macedonia is the only place this is found? It's found all over the place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Lorandite