Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream Journal

VerdeICe

I have been having a lot of odd dreams lately. But I do not think it is ok for me to post a dream here every one or two days. I used to only have a few. So I decided that this will be my big ol dream journal post. Feel free to say anything.

August 23, 2018

I lived in a two story house. In life I do not sleep in the dark. Nyctophobia. I developed it at a young age. I guess ever since I was a kid I would vivid hallucinations in the dark. So I just don't sleep in it. Today I dreamed about waking in the dark, back in a two story house. I dreamed that I woke up and my room was covered in dead bodies. On the floor, were graves. As much as it can fit. So I screamed and ran out. The next night I moved to the top floor. This floor had a window door that led to a balcony. I dreamed that in the night a strange black sentient horse moved through the window. He was saying something. I cant remember. My brother recorded it from the other side of the door before breaking it down.

Even after hearing the recording twice I couldn't remember what it was saying. But I could feel in my bones its voice. My brother told me that that thing was going to take me. Then a woman who was a medium was called. She told me that the dead had stolen me from a demon. That he would always be a part of me and something else. I cant remember, her voice muffles. Its to low.

I woke up in the dark during this dream twice tonight.. kinda. I dont understand how it felt dark even though my lights are on.  Dreams get real vivid sometimes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VerdeICe said:

Then a woman who was a medium was called. She told me that the dead had stolen me from a demon.

This load of trash is not helping your situation at all!

You have problens sleeping, you need to go and speak to.your doctor.

5 hours ago, VerdeICe said:

Dreams get real vivid sometimes. 

This is common with people with narcolepsy. Much research has been done, but not by alleged mediums. Take a look at the link below and also read up about lucid dreaming and sleep paralasis.

It affects people of all ages and is most common in teenagers and young adults.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sleep-paralysis/

People with narcolepsy often report having vivid, bizarre, or disturbing dreams. 

https://sleepfoundation.org/narcolepsy/content/vivid-dreams

You do not say:

what age you are,

what you drink or eat or at what times during your waking hours

what programmes  or films you may watch

What  books you may read.

Whay hobbies you may have

Are you are an active person or a couch potato.

You also do not state if you are on any medication....that is important,, too.

There are so many reasons why you could be dreaming this way....one thing we can be certain about, it is not demons. The only demons are the ones you can manifest yourself, due to your lifestle in relation to the list above.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, VerdeICe said:

I have been having a lot of odd dreams lately. But I do not think it is ok for me to post a dream here every one or two days. I used to only have a few. So I decided that this will be my big ol dream journal post. Feel free to say anything.

August 23, 2018

I lived in a two story house. In life I do not sleep in the dark. Nyctophobia. I developed it at a young age. I guess ever since I was a kid I would vivid hallucinations in the dark. So I just don't sleep in it. Today I dreamed about waking in the dark, back in a two story house. I dreamed that I woke up and my room was covered in dead bodies. On the floor, were graves. As much as it can fit. So I screamed and ran out. The next night I moved to the top floor. This floor had a window door that led to a balcony. I dreamed that in the night a strange black sentient horse moved through the window. He was saying something. I cant remember. My brother recorded it from the other side of the door before breaking it down.

Even after hearing the recording twice I couldn't remember what it was saying. But I could feel in my bones its voice. My brother told me that that thing was going to take me. Then a woman who was a medium was called. She told me that the dead had stolen me from a demon. That he would always be a part of me and something else. I cant remember, her voice muffles. Its to low.

I woke up in the dark during this dream twice tonight.. kinda. I dont understand how it felt dark even though my lights are on.  Dreams get real vivid sometimes. 

wow so thats what  its called nyctophobia, same I have it. i used to have a night light or torch and lamp. and now i sleep in the lounge and have to open curtain for street light.

dang it!.   o usally have the cat sleep in the same room as me, she sleep on the couch. I also see shadow people n stuff

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

This load of trash is not helping your situation at all!

You have problens sleeping, you need to go and speak to.your doctor.

6 hours ago, VerdeICe said:

Lol, everything, including the woman, was part of the dream. The only thing that wasnt a dream was my fear of the dark. Thanks for your opinion though.

• Like 1

also it feel like im imprisoned in my house and i have to follow how i sleep rules

• Like 1