Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The truth about illuminati and gnostics

zenron

here are the video you can watch. I will also write down why i believe this to be the truth and new ideas and things to come.

also please help if videos don't display
you can also go to theophilus channel or to uptv 2 channel and they have alot of video about this.

Edited by zenron
fixing video problem

HTML Commands don't work on here. Paste the URLs without them, and the videos should embed (unless embedding them is prohibited by YouTube).

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, acute said:

HTML Commands don't work on here. Paste the URLs without them, and the videos should embed (unless embedding them is prohibited by YouTube).

thanks, I fixed it now, hopefully people can watch it now

• Like 1

The Taxil Hoax is alive and well.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The Taxil Hoax is alive and well.

the what hoax? i don't know if your refering to somthing in the video or not. but if you think illuminati is not still here goto luminati.am you ca also find their site on google

The video should be called "Manipulating images to support confirmation biases".

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

The video should be called "Manipulating images to support confirmation biases".

well i watched it because, of what I already knew, I am still researching and learning of things, I don't believe in everything,.

I am willing to learn new things n stuff etc

Just now, zenron said:

the what hoax? i don't know if your refering to somthing in the video or not. but if you think illuminati is not still here goto luminati.am you ca also find their site on google

The video uses Freemasonry symbolism and calls it Illuminati, despite the real Illuminati was formed as a cheaper alternative to Freemasonry.

I can't tell if that site is just a bunch of wannabes or satire.

2 minutes ago, zenron said:

well i watched it because, of what I already knew, I am still researching and learning of things, I don't believe in everything,.

I am willing to learn new things n stuff etc

Manipulating the CERN logo to look like three 6s is really clutching at straws. They kind of look like 6s if you do this and this... Really?

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The video uses Freemasonry symbolism and calls it Illuminati, despite the real Illuminati was formed as a cheaper alternative to Freemasonry.

I can't tell if that site is just a bunch of wannabes or satire.

well doesnt that mean its a sect then? i mean its not really an alternative if people derived from freemansonry and made a group etc

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Manipulating the CERN logo to look like three 6s is really clutching at straws. They kind of look like 6s if you do this and this... Really?

well its meant to be symbolic things are hidden to the eye

Just now, zenron said:

well doesnt that mean its a sect then? i mean its not really an alternative if people derived from freemansonry and made a group etc

It is if you're competing with them. That was back in 1776.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zenron said:

well its meant to be symbolic things are hidden to the eye

You need to manipulate the image to get the desired result.

Do you not see a problem with such reasoning?

If X can be modified to look like an occult satanic message, does that make X satanic? What if X is your name?

To me that's just a bunch of finger pointing and leads to witch hunts. That is basically what the video is doing.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You need to manipulate the image to get the desired result.

Do you not see a problem with such reasoning?

well I have to think about that

I only recognize the Bavarian Illuminati. All other Illuminati groups are either wannabes, or boogymen made up by fundies or crazies like David Icke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

I only recognize the Bavarian Illuminati. All other Illuminati groups are either wannabes, or boogymen made up by fundies or crazies like David Icke.

alright then, I still have to look for things and learn.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The truth about illuminati and gnostics

i have no doubt secret societies exist, have power, and try to change things to their liking,  whether they are called Illuminati or something else makes little difference,

On 8/24/2018 at 5:14 AM, zenron said:

...only if you consider every single grouping of humans possible sects. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, not a rattletrap attempt at scaremongering.

--Jaylemurph

• Confused 1

On 8/24/2018 at 6:41 AM, aztek said:

i have no doubt secret societies exist, have power, and try to change things to their liking,  whether they are called Illuminati or something else makes little difference,

Oh, it makes a difference it they're called "three third-graders upset the teacher ended recess a minute and a half early."

Although every single conspiracy ever has done considerably less than Timmy, Michael and Jody.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

An interesting theory I've come across regarding the Illuminati is that they are actually a positive elite pushing for the freedom of people but that been deemed as the evil by the same status quo elites they are actually combatting. If you look back at the origin of that group,in the  mid-late 18th century (*), they were fighting aristocracy, monarchies, religion and played an important role in the American and French revolutions, first, and the Latin American ones, later.

The theory states that that same group of white hats are now known as the hackers led by Anonymous, the Julian Assanges's and Snowden's of this era.

(*) some may go even further back in history and signal the Knight Templars as probably the first group of renegades that revolted against the power. Some even further with the 

Essenes...

What do you think?

I think it sounds you had a conversation with someone who once thumbed through a book by Frances Yates, watched too many conspiridiotcy videos on YouTube and was slightly stoned when speaking to you.

--Jaylemurph 

• Haha 1

In Buddhist Scriptures, there is some text about Illuminati. According to text, In material world, there is some cabal who serves 'demon lord Mara' and tries to interrupt ascending material world. In return, they get "privilege" which is rebirth in material world with full of material pleasures. I assume that Buddhist scriptures's Demon Lord Mara is somewhat similar to Lucifer. They are both the king of the material world.

Bible says: 

1. in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.(ephe2:2)

The Illuminati died out hundreds of years ago. There is no reason to believe any such group still exist. They also recruited their members through Freemasonry.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

In Buddhist Scriptures, there is some text about Illuminati. According to text, In material world, there is some cabal who serves 'demon lord Mara' and tries to interrupt ascending material world. In return, they get "privilege" which is rebirth in material world with full of material pleasures. I assume that Buddhist scriptures's Demon Lord Mara is somewhat similar to Lucifer. They are both the king of the material world.

Bible says: 

1. in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.(ephe2:2)

Really? If that were actually true, why wouldn't you give an exact quote or citation? I mean, you can clearly do that, since you did so with a quote from the Bible.

Or is there just some passage that vaguely refers to something you'd like to be the Illuminati, but actually quoting it woukd show the weakness of your argument?

--Jaylemurph