Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
russian pavel

Books: Russian sci-fi painting 2 volumes

russian pavel

I edited in PDF two volumes of the illustrated history of Russian science-fiction painting and drawing. The title, preface, scientific content are written in parallel in English and Russian. The main content is in Russian. Why? These books are a unique reprint of old Soviet forgotten futuristic editions. The first volume is an illustrated chronology of Russian Soviet science-fiction painting and drawing 1970-1984. This is a reproduction of the pages of a futuristic magazine and postcards from 1970-1984 from my home library. Text - the names of authors and the results of exhibitions, the content of paintings, the philosophy of the future. The second volume is a reprint of a Soviet album from my library. "Race for the Times," the only official Russian album of the best Soviet fantasy painting, with the addition of the pages of the first magazine edition of 1981. This is the best collection of futuristic Russian art. *snip* I can make other albums on Russian sci-fi and mystical painting by order. One book is 20 euros.  I can make a digest of Russian secrets and anomalies from Soviet old and new Russian books and magazines.

Russian science fiction painting in two volumes.jpg

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
deleted email
  • Thanks 1

Saru

Unfortunately this falls under:

• 1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.