Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it possible for me to do

Faceless

Ever since I was a child I could sense other peoples locations around me. Around two years ago I started to feel my aura/energy and move it around my body. It could strengthen my body parts and inflict pain when I pushed it into someone. I could also change my emotions and calm myself and alter other people’s emotions aswell. What are the possible extents to what I can do and what should I try to learn first?

Edited by Faceless
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Ever since I was a child I could sense other peoples locations around me. Around two years ago I started to feel my aura/energy and move it around my body. It could strengthen my body parts and inflict pain when I pushed it into someone. I could also change my emotions and calm myself and alter other people’s emotions aswell. 

Very interesting. I am certainly a believer that some people are gifted more than most with these abilities.

What are the possible extents to what I can do and what should I try to learn first?

This is part of a huge subject and more than anyone can adequately address in a reply post here. What I suggest is that you start by making a hobby of learning more about these aura and energy subjects from some sources on the internet and in bookstores that have been over ground you are now travelling. 

Happy travels.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seanjo said:

I think you're imagining it. No one has psychic powers.

I knew you were going to say that.  Cos I am psychic :P  

I also have an uncanny ability to tell where people are around me.  And I can change my emotions.  At will  :D

• Like 1

Ever since I was a child I could sense other peoples locations around me. Around two years ago I started to feel my aura/energy and move it around my body. It could strengthen my body parts and inflict pain when I pushed it into someone. I could also change my emotions and calm myself and alter other people’s emotions aswell. What are the possible extents to what I can do and what should I try to learn first?

If you think you're legit I think the police/FBI would be interested. That is if your the "real deal".

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Essan said:

I also have an uncanny ability to tell where people are around me.  And I can change my emotions.  At will  :D

Where am I? Lol

Edit: ohhh you're being sarcastic 

Edited by spartan max2

3 hours ago, seanjo said:

I also have spacial awareness, I gained this power by looking around me and using my eyes.

Edited by chakrafreeenergy

6 hours ago, Faceless said:

I’ve done the moving around energy but I have never pushed pain to anyone. I think there should be a forum only for believers and those with special gift abilities to help one another. Impossible to make a non believer a believer in here

Edited by chakrafreeenergy

1 hour ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

I’ve done the moving around energy but I have never pushed pain to anyone. I think there should be a forum only for believers and those with special gift abilities to help one another. Impossible to make a non believer a believer in here

I used to be a believer till I looked into the psychology of it. Found that every bit of "energy" if felt was psychosomatic. That any results were confirmation bias, with a pinch of magical thinking for fine measure. 

6 hours ago, seanjo said:

I think you're imagining it. No one has psychic powers.

6 hours ago, Essan said:

Well, I knew he was going to say that because I use pattern recognition abilities.:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 5:19 AM, chakrafreeenergy said:

actually it is easier to make a believer into a non believer.. I used to be one.. like Xeno.. and like him once I actually looked into the psychology of it all.. 

lets see.. I could.. tell people what they were feeling.. heal peoples hurts with Reiki (can still do that but its a placebo).. change peoples opinions.. have certain feelings about people.. could move my energy around my hands etc etc.. 

it was not psychic ability doing that.. the tell people what they were feeling and certain feelings.. was picking up on peoples body language.. change peoples opinions etc was not me doing it with my mind.. but questions said a certain way.. and moving the energy around.. heh.. no.. that was my mind playing tricks on me.. I used to feel electricity in my finger tips.. yet.. could never measure it.. and could move paper etc.. until I looked at it and realised it was just static charge.. 

so no.. you really cannot make a non believer into a believer.. the majority of non believers are based in reality of science not the fantasy of psychic..

do not get me wrong.. I would believe once more if shown it is actually true.. but I have yet to have met a psychic.. medium etc.. that is actually the real deal.. 

go see a medium.. the trick is.. learn to control all the minute movements of your eyes.. nostrils.. breathing etc.. those are key indicators when they start their little 'I am getting a tom ron don' speech 

what I get these days from Mediums.. 'The spirits are not communicating, or they do not like me' because i do not say a thing.. or I give off confusing body language 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 25/08/2018 at 3:50 PM, Faceless said:

Ever since I was a child I could sense other peoples locations around me

Thats what your ears and eyes are for.

I could also change my emotions and calm myself

We all have the ability to do that. Even a sit down and a cup of tea can calm you down. The way you breathe can calm you down.

alter other people’s emotions aswell. 

By looking at them in a certain way?

Can you explain what you saw them do that makes you think this?

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 12:50 AM, Faceless said:

It could strengthen my body parts and inflict pain when I pushed it into someone.

"It" being what ? The "aura/energy" ? You purposely hurt people ? Just to see what you could do ? The way I see it, without making any judgement about the status of your "psychic abilities", you are not coming across as a good citizen !