Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
seanjo

Does Trump Incite Violence?

182 posts in this topic

thedutchiedutch

Yes he does. Every time I see or hear him I get these urges that make me want to hurt him so certainly a yes for me lol :lol::rolleyes::rofl:  

• Like 1

Tatetopa
11 hours ago, skliss said:

If they would quit opposing anything and everything suggested by this administration, merely because...ya know...Trump....we could get all of that done and more. It's so weird to watch so many positive things being opposed. I think fully 50% would agree to cut off their right hand if it would somehow get Trump out of office. 

I would like to see that too.  I don;t think everybody is opposed to some of President Trumps suggestions.  I hope only 10-20% would be willing to curt off their hands.  There could have been a lot more unity if different choices in style were made.  I think you see the President and support him in spite of his faults and a lot of us have trouble seeing beyond his faults to policies we might like

And that was my point.....people here and all over are being told what we think and act as if, because I think deep down they dont, they believe its true. I don't know anyone who believes any of the things spouted on the news and on here. I've never met any "white supremacists " in my life and I doubt many have but that phrase has become the watchword of the press and the left. 

I am not trying to tell you what you believe, just what the message sounds like sometimes.  Both sides do this I might point out.  To my ears, sometimes the President sounds pretty racist, pretty hateful, and fairly crooked.  Do you hear things differently?

I grew up in Texas many years ago and I can certify that my two uncles were major white supremacists.  I don't know if my grandfather was in the clan or not but he was pretty hard core too.  My uncles thought it was pretty good fun on Saturday night to drive around throwing glass beer bottles at blacks on the sidewalk and cursing at them.  My parents headed them off when I was about 16 and told them not to come to the house anymore.  I could have gotten in a lot of trouble with those boys.  So I'll tell you, there are people like that out there.

Everybody seems to know about Antifa.  I doubt many liberals know any of them personally, but they are on the news enough.  Same way the people with Nazi  emblems and the men carrying tiki torches and yelling "Jews will not replace us."  made the news. Maybe neither one of us knows anybody with those extreme views, but at times they are the face of the left and right.   It would be nice if we could all get together and tell those groups to go away and let us build the country but I don't think they will.  People cooperating and doing good deeds are seldom exciting enough to make the news.

• Like 3

Grandpa Greenman

"This November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment. It's a referendum on so much," Trump told the assemblage of pastors and other Christian leaders gathered in the State Dining Room, according to a recording from people in the room.

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa -- these are violent people," Trump said, describing what would happen should his voters fail to cast ballots. "You have tremendous power. You were saying, in this room, you have people who preach to almost 200 million people. Depending on which Sunday we're talking about."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/28/politics/trump-evangelicals-midterms/index.html

From our fearless leader's own mouth. From my experience fearmonorging begets violence. 

Edited by Grandpa Greenman

skliss
12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I would like to see that too.  I don;t think everybody is opposed to some of President Trumps suggestions.  I hope only 10-20% would be willing to curt off their hands.  There could have been a lot more unity if different choices in style were made.  I think you see the President and support him in spite of his faults and a lot of us have trouble seeing beyond his faults to policies we might like

I am not trying to tell you what you believe, just what the message sounds like sometimes.  Both sides do this I might point out.  To my ears, sometimes the President sounds pretty racist, pretty hateful, and fairly crooked.  Do you hear things differently?

I grew up in Texas many years ago and I can certify that my two uncles were major white supremacists.  I don't know if my grandfather was in the clan or not but he was pretty hard core too.  My uncles thought it was pretty good fun on Saturday night to drive around throwing glass beer bottles at blacks on the sidewalk and cursing at them.  My parents headed them off when I was about 16 and told them not to come to the house anymore.  I could have gotten in a lot of trouble with those boys.  So I'll tell you, there are people like that out there.

Everybody seems to know about Antifa.  I doubt many liberals know any of them personally, but they are on the news enough.  Same way the people with Nazi  emblems and the men carrying tiki torches and yelling "Jews will not replace us."  made the news. Maybe neither one of us knows anybody with those extreme views, but at times they are the face of the left and right.   It would be nice if we could all get together and tell those groups to go away and let us build the country but I don't think they will.  People cooperating and doing good deeds are seldom exciting enough to make the news.

But you do perpetuate the stereotype by saying the right believes those things you posted. I'm still baffled as to how being conservative suddenly equalled racist and Nazi. Sorry about your uncles...I grew up in pa...in a large family, no racists or white supremacists on board. Maybe it was geographical or more likely the times. I don't think many like your uncles are around or tolerated today. I see many on the right denouncing the kkk and white supremacists but no liberals denouncing antifa...in fact I see people like Maxine waters encourage harassment of conservatives just getting gas or buying a meal. Just saw some encouragement here to treat people who came out in support of police with violence. How is that in anyway deserved?

My huge extended family today encompasses all ethnicities so again it's baffling to me why the label racist is so freely bantered about. I'm sure at this point most families do.

• Like 2

skliss

P.S. it's not just you perpetuating the fallacy, it's done all the time, you just happened to be the one I addressed...sorry...lol

Tatetopa

Sorry about your uncles...I grew up in pa...in a large family, no racists or white supremacists on board. Maybe it was geographical or more likely the times. I don't think many like your uncles are around or tolerated today. I see many on the right denouncing the kkk and white supremacists but no liberals denouncing antifa...in fact I see people like Maxine waters encourage harassment of conservatives just getting gas or buying a meal. Just saw some encouragement here to treat people who came out in support of police with violence. How is that in anyway deserved?

My huge extended family today encompasses all ethnicities so again it's baffling to me why the label racist is so freely bantered about. I'm sure at this point most families do.

Thanks.  If my parents had not intervened, I would have probably been riding with them because at 16 they seemed so cool at 24 and 27.  I could have wound up in a lot of trouble.  It took me a few years to realize how stupid that sort of behavior was and  be grateful to my mom especially for that time in my life.  I think some liberals denounce antifa, I certainly think they are cowardly punks, but I don't know if the media does.  I know some conservatives  denounce the kkk, certainly not all conservatives are racists. I guess what I think is that antifa is a parasite on the left and racists are a parasite on the right.  when issues arise, both those groups take advantage to come into the spotlight and further their own violent causes.    And you are right, no way conservatives should be harassed for trying to go about their lives, it is not deserved.  I applaud you for your huge extended family,   Some people think it is too late, that this climate is going to deteriorate further into violence.  I think some people are so angry they don't really want to step back now.  For the sake of all of our families, I hope we can do avoid that destructive release of anger.   It will take some honesty and listening from both sides.

• Like 1

Tatetopa
On 8/28/2018 at 6:51 AM, aztek said:

why does he only incite violence on the left side???  maybe it is not him but the left side is the problem

Was Charlottesville all lefties?  Both sides came to fight.  Just like every other controlling elite he stirs the pot and encourages people to fight each other and maybe even tells us it is for our own good.

"Trust me I'm rich, I'm a billionaire, only I can fix it ."    How many times and from how many political sides have we bought that story?

Gromdor

Sounds like it is a resounding "Yes" that Trump incites violence.  You guys are just arguing on whether he incites it on the left or right, is all.

• Like 2

Kittens Are Jerks

‘You’re the Enemy of the People’: Man Arrested for Threatening to Kill Reporters
The FBI arrested a California man Thursday for threatening to kill employees of the Boston Globe after the paper led a nationwide push to denounce President Trump’s attacks on the media. In his calls to the Globe, 68-year-old Robert Chain repeatedly referred to the media as the “enemy of the people,” a phrase Trump has used to describe the press as recently as this morning.

I just cannot state strongly enough how totally dishonest much of the Media is. Truth doesn’t matter to them, they only have their hatred & agenda. This includes fake books, which come out about me all the time, always anonymous sources, and are pure fiction. Enemy of the People!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2018
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/man-who-quoted-trump-arrested-for-reporter-death-threats.html

aztek

so? he is not wrong,  just because he is an idiot who threatened press does not mean he is wrong

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

aztek
9 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Sounds like it is a resounding "Yes" that Trump incites violence.  You guys are just arguing on whether he incites it on the left or right, is all.

no it does not, i do not see right side come out protest legit president , riot, burn cars\businesses, attack people who do not agree with them, .left does all of that

• Like 1

Gromdor
1 minute ago, aztek said:

no it does not, i do not see right side come out protest legit president , riot, burn cars\businesses, attack people who do not agree with them, .left does all of that

Sounds violent........ 

I'll go ahead and chalk you up on the "only the left does it" team.

• Like 2

aztek
Just now, Gromdor said:

Sounds violent........ 

I'll go ahead and chalk you up on the "only the left does it" team.

wow, thank you. should i be proud? lol

Kittens Are Jerks
1 hour ago, aztek said:

so? he is not wrong,  just because he is an idiot who threatened press does not mean he is wrong

He is all kinds of wrong.

• Like 2

and then
1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

He is all kinds of wrong.

If we are to believe that all or even most of the vitriol that has been spewed against this man is legitimate, then he would have to be worse than any dictator that came before.  There simply is no EVIDENCE of this.  The volume and tenor of sheer hysterical hatred that has inundated the media for two years is completely unprecedented.  There can be no doubt that the media is grossly biased against Trump.  Even factoring in his stupid, classless remarks, the response is nearly pathological.  NO ONE is deserving ot that much energy to induce a public hatred of a single individual.  If you want proof, replace him with any other person, politician, business person....  NONE of them would even come close.  And we are to believe he's really that bad when all he has done is break the accepted rules of civility as designed by Progressive mindsets?  Seriously, what atrocities against Liberty has he committed?  Who has he had imprisoned?  Who has he silenced in the media?  Do his enemies disappear like Putin's?  My tag line says what my beliefs are.  I genuinely believe that U.S.corporate media today is acting as an insurgent 5th column trying to tear this country apart from within.  Without them spewing their toxins 24/7/365, the overall tone of our politics would calm overnight.  As soon as the next Prog is elected president you can watch it happen in real time.  It isn't even a close call to discern this.

• Like 7

White-Coyote
On 8/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, seanjo said:

A quote from a poster.

Has he incited violence? If he has how?

I say no, he hasn't. When the lefties get mad some of them throw tantrums and break sh-t... it's normal.

But I ask this. Is violence always a bad thing? Can we not all agree that sometimes an ass kicking is the best answer? Probably not, but I think the ones I endured shaped me for the better.

Edited by White-Coyote
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

and then
1 hour ago, White-Coyote said:

I say no, he hasn't. When the lefties get mad some of them throw tantrums and break sh-t... it's normal.

But I ask this. Is violence always a bad thing? Can we not all agree that sometimes an ass kicking is the best answer? Probably not, but I think the ones I endured shaped me for the better.

Sometimes violence is the ONLY answer short of submission and subjugation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

skliss
22 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I know some conservatives  denounce the kkk, certainly not all conservatives are racists.

This is what I'm talking about right there.  I'd say 90% of conservatives would denounce the kkk and the majority, same 90% or more of conservatives are NOT racists. This is the indoctrination right there. Just like I think probably 90% of left's wouldn't partake in antifa violence activities...I do think on some level a lot of them are okay with it, just from the reactions of people here to reports of it...and that's scary...that they think it's okay to be violent to those who don't agree with you even if you aren't the one perpetrating it. In my eyes that makes them just as culpable.

The rest of your post I'm on board with and I'm glad you had someone in your life to steer you in a better direction! 

• Like 1

Tatetopa
17 minutes ago, skliss said:

..I do think on some level a lot of them are okay with it, just from the reactions of people here to reports of it...and that's scary...that they think it's okay to be violent to those who don't agree with you even if you aren't the one perpetrating it. In my eyes that makes them just as culpable.

I believe that too.

stevemagegod

No. The News Media does. Trump stands up for himself and America. And standing up for yourself according to the Left is inciting violence. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Varelse

Any thorough review of a far right forum's commenters vs. a left wing site's right now will show beyond any doubt the far right has a disturbing attraction to violent fantasies and "fixing" what they don't like by spilling blood.

It's quite obvious some goons think trump is giving them a green light. The same can be said for the far left but not nearly to the same degree. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/08/21/which-ideology-has-inspired-the-most-murders-in-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#18661ba61e74

• Like 1

stevemagegod
6 minutes ago, Varelse said:

Any thorough review of a far right forum's commenters vs. a left wing site's right now will show beyond any doubt the far right has a disturbing attraction to violent fantasies and "fixing" what they don't like by spilling blood.

It's quite obvious some goons think trump is giving them a green light. The same can be said for the far left but not nearly to the same degree. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/08/21/which-ideology-has-inspired-the-most-murders-in-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#18661ba61e74

Um your site cites Islamic Terrorists being number 1.

The risk of being killed in a terrorist attack on U.S. soil is small. The chance of being murdered in a non-terrorist homicide from 1992 through 2017 was about 1 in 17,000 a year, which is about 133 times as great as being killed by a terrorist. Islamist terrorists are the deadliest in U.S. history—and certainly since 1992. Islamism is an ideology created overseas, while much of the ideology that inspires Nationalist, Right Wing, and Left Wing terrorism is homegrown.

And thats why Trump is President. Both Left and Right Wingers tried to ignore Islamic Terrorism or flat out defend it. Trump identified it as being born over seas and hence why he proposed a Muslim Ban. Something which the Left was horrified about. And constantly tries to that to block his Travel Bans which are not a Muslim Ban as nearly every African country and all the Middle East would be on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

seanjo
12 hours ago, White-Coyote said:

Ultimately, all persistent problems are solved by violence.

• Thanks 1

skliss
9 hours ago, Varelse said:

The same can be said for the far left but not nearly to the same degree. 

Yes......it's much, much higher!

• Like 2

AnchorSteam
6 hours ago, seanjo said:

Ultimately, all persistent problems are solved by violence.

If they can't be solved any other way, the solution of last resort will eventually be forced upon people.

The nasty part comes in where people use it as the FIRST resort. I still remember the spat of fakery right after Trump's election, and the published list of 30 incidents that were reported by the media as "violence" (including graffiti) that turned out to be lies made by anti-Trumpers... but the media never retracted their narrative. 

• Like 3