Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The cult that is slowly enveloping Northern C

Spamm

Thought it smelled the same, read the name David Hind and then in the next paragraph here it is mentioned about another shining light from Brownsville/Toronto, which was part of the Toronto Blessing and all of it the same occultic freak show and profit mongering. This is all affiliated with the "New Wine" alleged movement of "The Spirit".

"That particular conference was led by false teacher/prophet Mark Stibbe, a former associate of the infamous Todd Bentley of fake "Toronto Blessing" renown! Stibbe also promoted the "Third Wave" false teaching at St Andrews Church Chorleywood for a number of years. In 2012 Stibbe gave up his alleged "ministry" due to a "moral failure". {3}

Martin60: "I found Stibbe vastly disappointing BEFORE his fall from grace and that compounded it. I saw him speak in Leicester, where he'd been effusively welcomed by our vicar, where he listed all his major blessings; wife, kids, family, home, career, success (which included describing his jet setting lecture tour of America) and actually said, "If it's on, it's in.". In other words, everything he prayed for, he got.. In a room full of poor, broken people.. Then he threw it all away for another woman.." {4}

Holy Trinity Church Leicester is already fully committed to SOZO, another Bethel abomination. Both Holy Trinity and Leicester City Vineyard Church are also contaminated by the New Wine deception. {5} "

From what I’ve seen in this thread, this church isn’t a cult at all. 

Just another money making scam. 

• 2 weeks later...