Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge Object Above Midlothian 26 8 2018

johncbdg

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

You miss the point here no one has said ET hell its a object only at this time get a grip 

Moon

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

LOL Tim you and i both know what it is not so do not make yourself look foolish all over again people from outside this site are LOL at your posts and your friends to me 

keep them coming i am the poster of the video you all can say as you like keep it up at the top we love it on the top of message boards and in every ones head.

Thanks message me later

LOL you really care if your horrible videos are on top as we point how how pathetic and poorly made they are.

No one thinks Timothy is foolish.  People posting garbage videos on the other hand do look foolish.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

The field from the anti-gravitational device must be messing with the camera.

Zoser.... is that you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Still Waters said:

But your YouTube channel?

What do you think of the video?

1/ No not mine

2/ I think the video is a great catch of a UFO 

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

This just shows us what you know about NV device its the lights that do the messing with the Cam

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

LOL you really care if your horrible videos are on top as we point how how pathetic and poorly made they are.

No one thinks Timothy is foolish.  People posting garbage videos on the other hand do look foolish.

No we just like reading all your posts about the video and how you keep the video being viewed.

I thank you and all your friends we could never have done it with out you all.

21 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

This just shows us what you know about NV device its the lights that do the messing with the Cam

I've seen better night vision on cameras. That was just p*** poor quality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

No we just like reading all your posts about the video and how you keep the video being viewed.

I guess you know little about this thread. Just because it is pointed out repeatedly that the videos you post are junk does not mean that anyone is bothering to watch these horrible videos.

You do realize that don't you? Well, maybe not.

This has to be the most ridiculous post of the thread: "I think the video is a great catch of a UFO "

You really enjoy posting worthless trash, don't you?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I've seen better night vision on cameras. That was just p*** poor quality.

Well life is like that some like some hate,but best of all you can not stop people watching fact.

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

I guess you know little about this thread. Just because it is pointed out repeatedly that the videos you post are junk does not mean that anyone is bothering to watch these horrible videos.

You do realize that don't you? Well, maybe not.

This has to be the most ridiculous post of the thread: "I think the video is a great catch of a UFO "

You really enjoy posting worthless trash, don't you?

We  really enjoy and LOL at the replys in here? and how you lot can not hold back your posts that keep taking us to the top of the message board.

Thanks keep up the good work spread the word the more that view the better.

19 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You keep on repeat post then lets hear more  anti-gravitational device.

11 hours ago, johncbdg said:

So all you want are people to view your video, no matter how rubbish it is. You are admitting to putting up videos for click bate.

If you had anything of quality, i may understand your reasoning, but you are producing absolute ****e for a few views.

If Edinburgh were a village, you would be its idiot.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ALL johncbdg WANTS IS PEOPLE TO VIEW HIS RUBBISH VIDEOS. 

Edited by freetoroam

On 27/08/2018 at 7:18 PM, johncbdg said:

Huge light object to the southwest of the Easthouses village it changed shape a few times it was a huge white light object i filmed it from bedroom window and lost it few times as it went in and out of the cloud cover, and as i had to move around to keep it in view then and again lost it a few times you can see it here what i caught any one know what it was then get intouch.............

And before we go there its not the moon..................

thanks for postnig that Johncbdg,

This footage looks like a 1970's VHS camcorder. OR... it is a modern device, but the image has been digitally zoomed. (either within the camera, or in subsequent post-production editing). 

Do you have access to the original, unedited footage ? 

11 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

So all you want are people to view your video, no matter how rubbish it is. You are admitting to putting up videos for click bate.

If you had anything of quality, i may understand your reasoning, but you are producing absolute ****e for a few views.

If Edinburgh were a village, you would be its idiot.

Big words from a known one,better still try and try to get the thread closed..........

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

This footage looks like a 1970's VHS camcorder. OR... it is a modern device, but the image has been digitally zoomed. (either within the camera, or in subsequent post-production editing). 

lol

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

lol

Keep all the replys coming keep the thread alive......

We love to LOL at these replys but i see some my cross the line 

Thank you all...............

2 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Big words from a known one,better still try and try to get the thread closed..........

I do not need to report your ridiculous threads, the mods can see what it going on.

I would rather they keep it up so people can see what a fool you are....but we know that already.

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• The topic was locked