Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man built 'UFO landing pad' in Argentina

UM-Bot

"Build it, and they will come"

Apparently not in this case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Archeologist of the future will wonder in amazement at the structure and define it as a ceremonial center or a astrological observatory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

That - i do believe.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

Well, it looks cool, anyway.

By the way, DirtyDocMartens, welcome to UM !!!

• Like 2

That - i do believe.

To date, however, no UFOs are thought to have ever landed there.

What do they mean by 'thought to' ? What is there to think about,!? either one has or one has not. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

That - i do believe.

What do they mean by 'thought to' ? What is there to think about,!? either one has or one has not. 

I think they are referencing that they are journalists without all facts, not investigators.

That would be my guess for that statement.

4 hours ago, acute said:

"To date, however, no UFOs are thought to have ever landed there."

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What do they mean by 'thought to'?  What is there to think about!? either one has or one has not. 

If aliens landed in the dark, grabbed a McDonalds, then took off again, we wouldn't know a thing about it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

YEAH! did anyone count the HAPPY MEALS !??!?!??!?! eh!? COME ON!!!!*echoECHO*  . . . . . Paramount priorities you know.
giphy.gif

uh-oh

another possible culprit ... 200w.gif 1fe98f8d014d34b9d7eff86e8055ae7e.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, acute said:

If aliens landed in the dark, grabbed a McDonalds, then took off again, we wouldn't know a thing about it!

Do you mean a McDonalds double cheeseburger (no gerkins)  or a whole McDonalds building?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

14 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Do you mean a McDonalds double cheeseburger (no gerkins)  or a whole McDonalds building?

They probably just raided the freezer for the Oreo McFlurrys. :alien:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, pallidin said:

"Build it, and they will come"

Apparently not in this case.

Maybe they are on their way.  Even Star Trek's warp drive took a few weeks to go somewhere far, far, away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

According to Jaisli, he was instructed to build the feature during an encounter with extraterrestrials.

"They landed about 100 meters above our heads and projected on us a beam of light that made us both see their own brightness," he told local newspaper El Tribuno.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/320989/man-built-ufo-landing-pad-in-argentina

How can something 'land' above someones head?

If they could do that, then they did not need a landing pad.

Sound like something certainly landed on his head = himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah yeah the Oreo McFlurrys and Happy Meals , tastey!!! now, the postulating part of this theme was taking down messages from Aliens and not building an ARK but a sweet super smooth landing pad yeaH!??!?!?!!! right?!?!
Well , they could be a little bit late, you know that light speed stuff can be confusing at times, wait a minute, or

O R !, or they've already raided the Happy Meal warehouses but we won't know until some future date because of time traveling you know.

19 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How can something 'land' above someones head?

If they could do that, then they did not need a landing pad.

Sound like something certainly landed on his head = himself.

Yes, and the bright light above him was mostly the paramedics shining a light in his eyes! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

OKAY ... Gecks gets the award zoom_double_751398-2.jpg

oh someone stole it, I mean blocked me from using it, BRATS, this one will do in a pinch! which reminds me of the theme of this thread, they will be here when they need more salt ! news-ufo-landing-pad.jpg, the Aliens silly:::::: ab2cf794d956ea6a3fd75d1cb1621a4e.jpg 

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

oh someone stole it, I mean blocked me from using it, BRATS, this one will do in a pinch! which reminds me of the theme of this thread, they will be here when they need more salt ! news-ufo-landing-pad.jpg, the Aliens silly:::::: ab2cf794d956ea6a3fd75d1cb1621a4e.jpg 

Extraordinary post-presentation!

Good job.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Haha Yes everyone had a crack didnt they? I like to think everyone deserves an award for logical thinking

• Thanks 1

Now, if the builder would have just called it a work of art, no one would be calling him a nutjob. Oh well.

Paging Nancy Lieder - your Starbursts have arrived.

Hint, do not google that unless you have no life or are happy for an IQ reduction...

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Paging Nancy Lieder - your Starbursts have arrived.

Hint, do not google that unless you have no life or are happy for an IQ reduction...

Did someone say, Starburst?

Pilot2.jpg

• Haha 1

How can a flying object land 100 meters above peoples head?, unless there is something solid up there, like a cliff of a mountain thing.

If so then how can a beam of light pass a solid substance to reach peoples head 100 meters down?