Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Prayer

Magikman

I am not a particularly religious person, yet I feel compelled in light of today’s tragic events to offer the following prayer in memory of all of the world’s innocent victims.  May they find the peace and serenity denied them in our world in their afterlife.

Heaven help the child who never had a home

Heaven help the girl who walks the streets alone

Heaven help the roses when the bombs begin to fall

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Heaven help the working man as he struggles one more day

Heaven help the tax man as he turns his back away

Heaven help the man who kicks the man who has to crawl

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Heaven help the man who won't turn twenty- one

Heaven help the man who gave that boy a gun

Heaven help the people with their backs against the wall

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Now I lay me down before I go to sleep

In a trouble world, I pray the Lord to keep

Keep Hatred from the mighty, and the mighty from the small

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Lord, hear our call, when we fall

HEAVEN HEAL THEM ALL

MAGIKMAN :'(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Dowdy

• odinsupreme

• Tommy

Well, I will pray with you Magikman  :-/

Odin Supreme  :'(

Heaven help the child who never had a home

Heaven help the girl who walks the streets alone

Heaven help the roses when the bombs begin to fall

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Heaven help the working man as he struggles one more day

Heaven help the tax man as he turns his back away

Heaven help the man who kicks the man who has to crawl

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Heaven help the man who won't turn twenty- one

Heaven help the man who gave that boy a gun

Heaven help the people with their backs against the wall

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Now I lay me down before I go to sleep

In a trouble world, I pray the Lord to keep

Keep Hatred from the mighty, and the mighty from the small

HEAVEN HELP US ALL

Lord, hear our call, when we fall

HEAVEN HEAL THEM ALL

Magikman,

Touching prayer. With the recent tragedy, I'm sure all our hearts and prayers goes out to all who have lost loved ones.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

At times like these you have to ask yourself "Where is God?..."

Hopefully out rounding up all the petulant, snot-nosed little ‘******s’ who lack the common decency and intelligence to refrain from posting insulting and inappropriate comments to a thread meant to eulogize the loss of thousands of people.

MAGIKMAN

* - My apologies to the rest of the forum members, clueless idiots just rub me the wrong way, and I had to vent.

Magikman,

i guessing your talking to me, so what was so offensive about that?

Statistics show that 95% of men would of wanked by the age of 20 and 90% of girls would have done it by the age of 21 so don't use the word '******s' when you have probably done it yourself 'cause you're just teasing yourself :)

I'm not little! i'm about 175 - 180 cm tall

You always express your opinion to people because you think their beliefs are stupid and how is saying "Where is God?..." ment to hurt peoples feelings. i was just expressing my opinion.

No one should of died in the attacks and no one should ever die like that again but incase you haven't noticed thousands of people die every day by civil wars and holy wars. WAKE UP TO THE REAL WORLD!

you didn't like me using the word 'c*** sucker' and i wasn't even calling anyone that and you call me a "snot-nosed little ‘******s’ " and  "clueless idiots " so isn't that a bit hypocritical because you didn't like me swearing but you did it to me.

I was mature enough to refrain from swearing.  :)

Something good can always come out of something bad. the good that came out of this tragedy is that most of the nations (like china, russia, india) are coming together to put an end to terrorism in the world.

Thank you, Dowdy.

Somehow I knew you would be the ultimate expert on the subject of '*******'.

By the way, you may want to keep both hands on the keyboard when typing your messages. Otherwise your spelling tends to suffer.

MAGIKMAN

don't worry i will.  :)

i'm 16, the only thing i think and talk about is sex and girls. Didn't you do the same thing when you were my age. On 'the human body' (that really good documentry that won a few awards) the guy asked a bunch of school kids around my age "who thinks about sex more than ten times a day" and all the guys put up their hands.

Even my teach talks about sex because he knows that will get our attention. we were talking about marketing and designing a product and he chose to talk about the condom and how it was designed and everything (and that subject was woodwork!) ;D but then he got serious once he knew we were paying attention and he talked about furniture. ;D

Ahhh, I think being tasteless must be the cornerstone that all kids your age are working with these days. >:(

Something important that your teachers forgot to mention, about sex, is that knowing something is fine, but to verbalize it at all the worst possible times, is trashy.  Just plain trashy.  There is no word that describes it as bluntly as you so like to be yourself.  It is fine that all you think about is girls.  So then I ask, what ever gave you the idea, that I or anyone else wants to know what you are thinking or doing in the privacy of Mommy and Daddy's house?  Personally, I don't want the visual. And, if you don't want me to further make fun of all the "weird' and 'comical' things that a 16 year old body goes through, then you will leave well enough alone. It doesn't belong on this thread, and if you force me to further insult you, I will open up a new thread, just to make sure that there is ample of room for everything that I could write.

Reese  :-*

HEHEHE, I am not 16 yet, but I am already taller than Dowdy, I am about 185 cm! And about the subject, well I will find that out when I am 16, YEAH RIGHT! ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

• 2 weeks later...