Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Troops Kill Father & Mother

Hotoke

Why don't you join up oh patriotic one and let me know how it is, if you like it I'll come join you, you seem to want to help your country out so bad.

I am joining up. Infact, I just finished saying "Yes, I'll join" to the recruiter.

And Ive been in the army and in a real war hence the bitterness,

Really, which war? Which war were you in, and were you under the constant thread of a carbomb being driven into you and exploding?

And how come you don't have your country listed? don't want anyone to know your a famous, fun-loving American, how big of you

Im not american, and so what if I dont have my county listed? I didnt even notice I didnt write it down, but I've freely said that I'm canadian.

458351[/snapback]

Well coming from Belfast N.Ireland, which is a country run by terrorists everyday, I've seen more civilians die for no reason than you think you've seen on you little computer, I know first hand what terrorists want and what they are capable of, Know I live in your country, why? because I love it here and on one tries to blow me up any more, and the fact that you would rather leave your beautiful and safe home to go fight in a a lie, well it makes me sad, and I wish you all the best

Edited by Gmac1000

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• warden

• Gmac1000

• Fluffybunny

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you ever in the position where car bombings were common, and at night, a car was comming for your position and refused to stop?

Were you ever in the position where car bombings were common, and at night, a car was comming for your position and refused to stop?

458369[/snapback]

It has happenes more than you think, but you do not open fire on the driver and passenger, that alone would surely set off any bomb especially a suicide bomber were it is strapped to the chest, and if the govrenment would train the soldiers better they would know that Muslim's don't allow there children to get involved in self sacrifice acts, and if they opened fir through the car window then the chidren would have been hit whih leads me to believe that the parents were exicuted

that alone would surely set off any bomb especially a suicide bomber were it is strapped to the chest

Yes, but that would set it off away from the soldiers... if the car is shot in the tire, the car is still going. The guy wont let himself be caught.

Muslim's don't allow there children to get involved in self sacrifice acts

I dont think they knew there was a child in there at first...

Muslim's don't allow there children to get involved in self sacrifice acts

458379[/snapback]

Terrorists don't follow muslim laws, and don't care about children of any nationality or religion, and there was no way to determine if the occupants in the car were terrorists or not.

We must understand that the details of the incident aren't known. We don't know how fast the car was going and at what angle relative to the soldiers. We don't know how experienced the soldiers are, and whether they panicked or simply followed 'standard operating procedures'. But what we do know for sure is, the death of the driver and the front passenger is not the fault of the soldiers because the driver should have stopped when ordered to.

Just from a quick glance over I dont believe it to be an execution. There appear to be 3 bullet wholes in the window shield from the way it is cracked. That would add up about right, with the Mom, Dad, and one kid being hurt. And if it was an assassination they would have killed the older children as well. To many of them are old enough to tell the authorities and such. They could easily have killed everyone, set the car on fire, and said "oops we shot and it blew up". From the pictures it was dark out, there is no way the soldiers could have seen who was inside the car besides maybe a dark outline or two.

Also terrorists don't care anything about children. I have heard horror stories *shudders*. Imagine having a 6 year old kid walk into the middle of a group of soldiers asking for food. Then *BANG* You just cant be to careful when dealing with terrorists, they care for no one. I even have read articles of proud mothers, who's sons did suicide missions by strapping bombs onto themselves or their cars and driving them into people. Some of these sons as young as 14.

I feel sorry for all involved, even the soldiers. They thought that they were doing the right thing. Common sense dictates if a pack of men wave guns at you, you do as the people with guns say... or you go in the opposite direction as fast as humanly possible. You dont just ignore them.

It has happenes more than you think, but you do not open fire on the driver and passenger, that alone would surely set off any bomb especially a suicide bomber were it is strapped to the chest,

you do open fire on the driver and passenger because a) they are a much easier target than the cars tires cool.gif shooting out a cars tires don't actually stop the car c)shooting the driver/passenger will stop the car d) and hopefully detonate the bomb before it reaches the checkpoint

and if the govrenment would train the soldiers better they would know that Muslim's don't allow there children to get involved in self sacrifice acts

sure they do, the Palestinians have been using Child matyrs for some time...

, and if they opened fir through the car window then the chidren would have been hit whih leads me to believe that the parents were exicuted

you are clueless