Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos from Scotland

johncbdg

Ufobject 5-8-2017 Pentland hill area

I was snapping away and took over 50 pictures of the Pentland hill area and never even seen this ufo at the time

As you all know UFOs are real and this object is exactly that a real ufo

Any Structured Thought and Communications from any individual would be appreciated, stupid or silly thoughts then there will be no replies.

• Like 2

Hello there. I watched your vid.

What makes you think that it is not a bird of prey dropping something?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If I'd taken that picture I'd have discarded it as having been ruined by a small motion-blurred avian object ;) 

25 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

Hello there. I watched your vid.

What makes you think that it is not a bird of prey dropping something?

I snapped three pictures and moved on next shot same again and so on,now these three picture first nothing second has ufo and third picture nothing if it was a bird then it would be in first picture and must have been in third but its not there.

What ever it was it showed up then gone or it was always there but switched off then it switched on i snapped it then it switched off again.

31 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Looks more like a possible drone....But then again the vid is over a year old so make of it what you will.

It could well be a drone the army some times all over the Pentland hills so can not rule it out.

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

It could well be a drone the army some times all over the Pentland hills so can not rule it out.

My first impression was also a drone. 

3 minutes ago, Astra. said:

My first impression was also a drone. 

We thought the same and with the hide and seek technology could well be army.

40 minutes ago, Essan said:

If I'd taken that picture I'd have discarded it as having been ruined by a small motion-blurred avian object ;) 

Some times we do throw pictures out but if it was a bird then it would have shown up in more than one of the three pictures auto snapped.

13 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Well it certainly wouldn't be too unusual for the army. Apparently they are also known for dropping all sorts of things from drones..including eggs...for practise purposes I guess.

Edited by Astra.

1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

there you go then- next

1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

Rather a long way from Benbecula ..... 

3 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Ufobject 5-8-2017 Pentland hill area

I was snapping away and took over 50 pictures of the Pentland hill area and never even seen this ufo at the time

As you all know UFOs are real and this object is exactly that a real ufo

Any Structured Thought and Communications from any individual would be appreciated, stupid or silly thoughts then there will be no replies.

No reason to have made this into a video. The original photo would have been better. The 16 seconds of video could have been read in 2 seconds.

It looks like a bird of prey carrying something. I've seen plenty of bald eagles carrying snakes or eels with a similar look. Then again I was looking through binoculars and not at a photograph.

UFO? Only in the sense that the object cannot be identified because the image is of such poor quality. Is this worth discussing? Not really.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

I snapped three pictures and moved on next shot same again and so on,now these three picture first nothing second has ufo and third picture nothing if it was a bird then it would be in first picture and must have been in third but its not there.

What ever it was it showed up then gone or it was always there but switched off then it switched on i snapped it then it switched off again.

Wrong. There is no reason to expect a bird to appear in more than one photo. Birds do not travel in predictable paths. I watch birds all of the time. I am outdoors with predatory birds almost every day.

Bird is the likely object in the photo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Some times we do throw pictures out but if it was a bird then it would have shown up in more than one of the three pictures auto snapped.

Again dead wrong. For all you know the bird was riding a thermal. For all you know the bird was captured in a turn. For all you know the bird was closer and smaller and carrying an insect.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, johncbdg said:

these are good pictures you snapped, i'm sure you'll agree, yes?-- did YOU really take them?

yup that is a UFO.. totally agree.. it is unidentified.. its flying.. and its a object.. 

but more than likely a drone.. now you were saying you had other pictures either side.. post them up with the original as well.. will also help.. 

now.. as for the chance of it being of alien origin .. ahh.. no

• Like 1

On 02/09/2018 at 4:07 AM, MrBene said:

It's a bird. 

Idk, I still can't figure out how you can see a bird. The shiny bit on the left says it is something that's metal (from where the sun reflects off of it) which indicates that its more likely to be a drone in my opinion. 

Sure, it's a bit blurry...(taken from the OP's avy pic) the two ball images falling from it might be balloons ?

5b61caf495e69_UFO050817_Pentland_Hills_Scotland_UKthumb_2_thumb_jpg_95ca50c8956de49fe8238a80c894342e.jpg

Edited by Astra.

It looks to me like a bird of prey clutching an millitary drone in its talons.

18 minutes ago, taniwha said:

It looks to me like a bird of prey clutching an millitary drone in its talons.

Iv'e heard of birds attacking certain sized drones...but I simply fail to see any bird that is involved in this particular image. Also, unless a bird of prey was actually trained to bring a drone down...(which of course could also be dangerous to the bird) I doubt that a drone would be very high on a birds menu for choice of food. :-*..

Remember that birds can be territorial. How often do we see smaller birds attacking a bird of prey. I've seen balloons attacked by birds.A common sight for me is to see ospreys attacking bald eagles including talon contact on the eagle.

Interesting to me is that we all assume it is a small object that is nearby. Would a drone have been heard at that distance?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Interesting to me is that we all assume it is a small object that is nearby. Would a drone have been heard at that distance?

Maybe it's an even smaller object, even nearer the camera lens?

Looking at it again, it could just be an insect ....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Remember that birds can be territorial. How often do we see smaller birds attacking a bird of prey. I've seen balloons attacked by birds.A common sight for me is to see ospreys attacking bald eagles including talon contact on the eagle.

Well it would be interesting to know what type of birds do actually inhabit the region where the OP took the image(s). I guess all we really have at this stage is speculation as to what the image may possibly be. All I can say (from my own perspective) is that I simply can't see a bird. I could indeed be wrong though. Seems this one might be a true mystery thus far...unless some clever person can work with the image by maybe sharpening the focus better ?

As far as hearing a drone from that distance ?...that depends on how far away it is. The few drones that Iv'e seen in my seaside area have come in different shapes and sizes. The closer they come, naturally one is able to hear it buzzing about...they also make different buzzing noises...depending what type of drone it is. Some are also very, very quiet...even if it's hovering only metres above your head. 

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to UFO videos from Scotland