Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos from Scotland

johncbdg

37 minutes ago, Astra. said:

I'm just curious. What was that movement in the water approximately around the 0:14 mark before the camera suddenly turned and focused on the landscape ?

That wasn't another piece of footage added in was it ?...as it looked a bit out of sync to me with the rest of the video. 

It must have been a wake nothing added,but it was in the deepest part of Loch Ness in Urquhart Bay area, we where the only boat on that part of the Loch at time of filming, but again with deep water there it could be a under water current or a big gas or air water bubble.

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

@johncbdg if you were indeed responsible for taking these last few video's ie; Loch ness and the Night sky pictures...well, they are certainly very nice and it seems that things are improving... (which I have to add) is a far cry from the other wobbly / blurry stuff you've previously posted. 

Thanks and they are some of my first pictures i took of the night skies...

Edited by johncbdg

5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

It must have been a wake nothing added,but it was in the deepest part of Loch Ness in Urquhart Bay area, we where the only boat on that part of the Loch at time of filming, but again with deep water there it could be a under water current or a big gas or air water bubble.

No, it looked like it was alive. Possibly an otter or an eel. It even made a teeny splash. What I did find a tad odd, is why the camera didn't stay more focused on the movement in the water... especially considering what the lake is so well known for. You sure that small part of the film wasn't sliced and edited in from other footage ?... as that piece of the film looked a bit strange to me. 

6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Thanks and they are some of my first pictures i took of the night skies...

If so..nicely done. 

17 hours ago, Astra. said:

No, it looked like it was alive. Possibly an otter or an eel. It even made a teeny splash. What I did find a tad odd, is why the camera didn't stay more focused on the movement in the water... especially considering what the lake is so well known for. You sure that small part of the film wasn't sliced and edited in from other footage ?... as that piece of the film looked a bit strange to me. 

No that was the film as it was,i have been to loch ness plenty of times and anyone could get there own Nessie footage, the Nessie Phenonenon  is real and anyone searching the Loch for a monster will see there own Nessie.

As for that being a otter am not sure if any otters live on the Loch and two i think the water would be to deep and to far out from the shore  for a otter i heard there is some times seals in the Loch but i have never seen one, a big eel maybe but again not sure.

I was at the Falls of Foyers near Loch Ness i took some footage you see there,then we went down to the Loch i took pictures first and some footage of loch ness at foyers 

Foyers

Edited by johncbdg
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

No that was the film as it was,i have been to loch ness plenty of times and anyone could get there own Nessie footage, the Nessie Phenonenon  is real and anyone searching the Loch for a monster will see there own Nessie.

As for that being a otter am not sure if any otters live on the Loch and two i think the water would be to deep and to far out from the shore  for a otter i heard there is some times seals in the Loch but i have never seen one, a big eel maybe but again not sure.

I was at the Falls of Foyers near Loch Ness i took some footage you see there,then we went down to the Loch i took pictures first and some footage of loch ness at foyers 

Foyers

Here is the Picture i took from Foyers bay area, what was that a Nessie a log a stick,etc, Nessie is alive the Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real.

• Confused 1

Back on track we got some calls of a huge triangle object in the skies this is what we caught.

NOSS Triple Satellite Formations? 21 May 2014

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

I swear you posted the same videos 20000 times and just rename them?

lol you funny................

On 12/09/2018 at 12:28 AM, johncbdg said:

Here is the Picture i took from Foyers bay area, what was that a Nessie a log a stick,etc, Nessie is alive the Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real.

No, Nessie is not alive. The monster is simply a Scottish folklore...and nothing more.

And here I was thinking that not all was lost on you concerning the recent 'watchable' video's that you had posted. Now you believe that the Loch Ness monster really exists ?...hmm! one can't help but wonder if you are just trolling John. 

3 hours ago, Astra. said:

No, Nessie is not alive. The monster is simply a Scottish folklore...and nothing more.

And here I was thinking that not all was lost on you concerning the recent 'watchable' video's that you had posted. Now you believe that the Loch Ness monster really exists ?...hmm! one can't help but wonder if you are just trolling John. 

So true, The Mysterious and unexplained phenomena is the real Nessie..

Hope you enjoy,i am going back to Loch Ness next month if i catch more Nessie  phenomena it will be posted up on this site...

http://skywatcherscotland.blogspot.com/

Edited by johncbdg

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Here is a object we still do not know what it was,the object was heading north.

Jet fighter on afterburner. 

Johncbgd... do you know when this "footage" was taken ? 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Jet fighter on afterburner. 

Johncbgd... do you know when this "footage" was taken ? 

Yes its on the video? and we are still not sure what it was at 6.30 pm friday 24 oct 2008

36 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Yes its on the video? and we are still not sure what it was at 6.30 pm friday 24 oct 2008

Hmm... weeelll.. it's a bright light trailing smoke. My guess is one of those candle-balloon thingies (can't remember what they're called), but it seems to be moving too fast for that. 

So I'm going back to a jet aircraft on afterburner. (military jet). 

9 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Here is a object we still do not know what it was,the object was heading north.

you don't know what any of the objects you film are-- or do you?

why did you stop filming after such a short time?

or--- if this is a small clip from a longer video then show the full video...........

13 hours ago, Dejarma said:

you don't know what any of the objects you film are-- or do you?

why did you stop filming after such a short time?

or--- if this is a small clip from a longer video then show the full video...........

The last video if you watch the footage it is clear to see it went behind bushes and sorry but that was about that nothing more to see...

18 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... weeelll.. it's a bright light trailing smoke. My guess is one of those candle-balloon thingies (can't remember what they're called), but it seems to be moving too fast for that. 

So I'm going back to a jet aircraft on afterburner. (military jet). 

not going say you are wrong we thought that but we are not sure if it was a Jet?

21 hours ago, stereologist said:

More garbage videos. Get binoculars

As long as it is you and the few that say that then every thing is ok but hey more to follow soon...........

14 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

As long as it is you and the few that say that then every thing is ok but hey more to follow soon...........

It's almost everyone that calls your videos garbage. Get binoculars. You claim to have taken the photos of the Moon. Why not carry binoculars and figure out that the videos you post are of planes and balloons and other ordinary object.  Aren't you bored with the time you take to just get crap? Why invest any effort to get such bad videos?

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, stereologist said:

It's almost everyone that calls your videos garbage. Get binoculars. You claim to have taken the photos of the Moon. Why not carry binoculars and figure out that the videos you post are of planes and balloons and other ordinary object.  Aren't you bored with the time you take to just get crap? Why invest any effort to get such bad videos?

It is a lot more than you do but hey do you just sit in house and post on message boards? with your garbage talk,unless you can show you can take better videos then you can not say very much about any ones videos.

Yes i took the Moon pictures here is another one of the Moon not as good but i can take much better now..........had to cut picture to fit...............

DSCN6175 (4).JPG

Edited by johncbdg

• The title was changed to UFO videos from Scotland