Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos from Scotland

johncbdg

4 hours ago, flabbins said:

Bird of prey.. They fly with their legs dangling.

If i had to think of it being the bird,like you think it is then i  would say its laying eggs,and we all know that is not happening. 

On 9/14/2018 at 4:20 AM, Dejarma said:

you don't know what any of the objects you film are-- or do you?

why did you stop filming after such a short time?

or--- if this is a small clip from a longer video then show the full video...........

There are a couple of very obvious potential answers to that:

1. The footage before and after includes 'hints' that would help easily identify the object/s.

2. The person filming is so incompetent that they don't know that the imagery before and after what they captured might be important

3. The person filming is so incompetent that they ran out of battery charge. 

4. These ARE the best bits and the rest is unusable (if so, that is beyond embarrassing).

Frankly, nothing else occurs to me, and sadly, I find none of those options even remotely surprising.  Previous purveyors of similar videos are beyond help and (in their shuttered and unshakeable belief system) beyond any criticism.  They don't need or want to learn, and don't want better equipment.  (If they did, they would be able to identify everything .. and that is not the way to get Youtube hits.)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, johncbdg said:

It is a lot more than you do but hey do you just sit in house and post on message boards? with your garbage talk,unless you can show you can take better videos then you can not say very much about any ones videos.

Yes i took the Moon pictures here is another one of the Moon not as good but i can take much better now..........had to cut picture to fit...............

Nice lunar photo, but the videos are total crap.

You should be embarrassed about the video garbage you post.

What I do is so much more than you. Stop posting worthless slop and work on making videos that are worth viewing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

If i had to think of it being the bird,like you think it is then i  would say its laying eggs,and we all know that is not happening. 

And where does that absurd conclusion come from? Obviously, you are bird illiterate.

On 17/09/2018 at 10:14 PM, stereologist said:

Nice lunar photo, but the videos are total crap.

You should be embarrassed about the video garbage you post.

What I do is so much more than you. Stop posting worthless slop and work on making videos that are worth viewing.

Hey its ok some people like the videos some do not but it is ok it will not stop me posting videos after all they are not all taken by me.....................

52 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

You mean yours?

Now now why would you think they are mine who am i? you need to ask yourself that first..................

11 hours ago, johncbdg said:

not you eh,here is his latest video..........

Seriously? This nonsensical stuff again?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Seriously? This nonsensical stuff again?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ya, I think it’s time to start reporting posts. Then the YouTube channel.

This amount of garbage is ‘spam’, by pretty much any definition except that of the processed meat variety.

Edit: Which is delicious, by the way, *if* prepared correctly.

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Now now why would you think they are mine who am i? you need to ask yourself that first..................

John, if (most of/all) these are not yours, you have clearly lied to this forum, and used a deliberately misleading name.

Please clarify - are you John Gillies, and are those videos *you have previously said* are yours, really yours?  If not, I think you are in breach of several rules here.  If you are Gillies and these are yours, then stop playing stupid games.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

John, if (most of/all) these are not yours, you have clearly lied to this forum, and used a deliberately misleading name.

Please clarify - are you John Gillies, and are those videos *you have previously said* are yours, really yours?  If not, I think you are in breach of several rules here.  If you are Gillies and these are yours, then stop playing stupid games.  

AFAIK, from discussions with him here; he also posts third party videos on his channel, without any note or credit to the third party, also with a poorly written description which he posts here verbatim.

By any measure, it’s been misleading, whether intentionally or not is the real question.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Timothy said:

AFAIK, from discussions with him here; he also posts third party videos on his channel, without any note or credit to the third party, also with a poorly written description which he posts here verbatim.

By any measure, it’s been misleading, whether intentionally or not is the real question.

Look Tim LOL  i am who i am some footage is mine other footage is not ,we all take footage and we all do skywatching as a group now i do not need to tell you who i am just like the many others that post on the message boards,

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Look there is no need for you to know who i am,i had a talk with Saru and he knows who i am and what our group is about so enjoy the videos there are many more to post...

6 hours ago, Timothy said:

Ya, I think it’s time to start reporting posts. Then the YouTube channel.

This amount of garbage is ‘spam’, by pretty much any definition except that of the processed meat variety.

Edit: Which is delicious, by the way, *if* prepared correctly.

You can do that Tim but its a ufo board and videos from our group will be posted you do not need to know who i am Saru knows what i do and is ok with that......

41 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Look Tim LOL  i am who i am some footage is mine other footage is not ,we all take footage and we all do skywatching as a group now i do not need to tell you who i am just like the many others that post on the message boards,

Yes I know who you are and what you do, it’s apparent from our discussions, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I hope I’m doing something similar when I’m a bit older. I’m just trying to help with the translation barrier between yourself and the other members, who are confused about what/how/why your posting these videos. Those who it is not as apparent to. 

I’m just trying to help you, and other members, which are confused about your posting style. 

34 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Look there is no need for you to know who i am,i had a talk with Saru and he knows who i am and what our group is about so enjoy the videos there are many more to post...

I’m sincerely glad you have spoken about it with Saru. 

30 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

You can do that Tim but its a ufo board and videos from our group will be posted you do not need to know who i am Saru knows what i do and is ok with that......

It’s not about you posting the videos (you may have noticed my replies in your threads has been decreasing over time, since I grew to understand your intentions).  It’s about how you’re posting the videos.

As long as you at least try to keep them to a few threads, and not post too many new threads (unless they warrant it), I’ll be a happy boy. :nw:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Blue object over the Firth of Forth 9 April 2015

This object was above the firth of forth..............

It actually looks to me like something floating and moving with the wind. Would be interesting to stabilise the footage, and see if the movement does still look like that.

What do you think?

24 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Yes I know who you are and what you do, it’s apparent from our discussions, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I hope I’m doing something similar when I’m a bit older. I’m just trying to help with the translation barrier between yourself and the other members, who are confused about what/how/why your posting these videos. Those who it is not as apparent to. 

I’m just trying to help you, and other members, which are confused about your posting style. 

I’m sincerely glad you have spoken about it with Saru. 

It’s not about you posting the videos (you may have noticed my replies in your threads has been decreasing over time, since I grew to understand your intentions).  It’s about how you’re posting the videos.

As long as you at least try to keep them to a few threads, and not post too many new threads (unless they warrant it), I’ll be a happy boy. :nw:

Tim,then if you know everything then move on and stop going over same old stories  going over same ground.

ufos Birkenside Gorebridge Midlothian Scotland

1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

As I understand it the channel is yours, but the videos are from a number of different members of the same skywatching group.

With that said, you've posted so many of these now that I think it would be best to keep them restricted to the one thread.

If we can make this one your "posting UFO videos" thread and avoid doing that in any other thread, it would give members the choice to either participate and comment on said videos or to sidestep them if they prefer.

If you do start any more threads containing these videos, we can merge them with this one.

I'll change the topic title to reflect this.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to UFO videos from Scotland
47 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Tim,then if you know everything then move on and stop going over same old stories  going over same ground.

I just did with my last reply to you. By just addressing the video.

So...

Your turn: What’s your response?