Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos from Scotland

johncbdg

8 hours ago, Timothy said:

Ya, I think it’s time to start reporting posts. Then the YouTube channel.

This amount of garbage is ‘spam’, by pretty much any definition except that of the processed meat variety.

Edit: Which is delicious, by the way, *if* prepared correctly.

The Mods would not have time to do anything else if we report all the You Tube channels...But also let's not forget what the "U" in UFO stands for...

1 hour ago, Saru said:

As I understand it the channel is yours, but the videos are from a number of different members of the same skywatching group.

With that said, you've posted so many of these now that I think it would be best to keep them restricted to the one thread.

If we can make this one your "posting UFO videos" thread and avoid doing that in any other thread, it would give members the choice to either participate and comment on said videos or to sidestep them if they prefer.

If you do start any more threads containing these videos, we can merge them with this one.

I'll change the topic title to reflect this.

Just as we talked about,there are two channels and we do skywatches take videos and post them up on youtube,as you can see i opened this one thread for posting the videos from the two  Skywatcherscotlands sites, and as you said any one can post a comment or side step them if they prefer,i am not going start any more threads containing these videos this will be  the only thread where i will post up the some old footage and any new footage that any one catches when out on a night skywatching with our group.

Regards

Johncbdg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, badeskov said:

Seriously? This nonsensical stuff again?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Seriously,If we can not name them then UFOs they are and we all know UFOs are real..

13 April 2014 11.05 pm Spinning object

have you ever seen a ufo like this one.

Edited by johncbdg

3 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

The Mods would not have time to do anything else if we report all the You Tube channels...But also let's not forget what the "U" in UFO stands for...

The discussion had nothing to do with this. Let me know if you prefer for me to reply by pm or in the thread. 

And; as always and forever, I would never diverge anyone’s personal information to anyone else here.

Edited by Timothy
Personal information disclaimer.

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

13 April 2014 11.05 pm Spinning object

have you ever seen a ufo like this one.

Yes. All of the videos posted in this thread are just as crappy as this one. Is there supposed to be a difference?

Have you gotten some binoculars?

The object in the video said to be turning is caused by the camera being rotated, the entire star field rotates at the same time.So ignoring the turn, it it is very likely a satellite. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

The object in the video said to be turning is caused by the camera being rotated, the entire star field rotates at the same time.So ignoring the turn, it it is very likely a satellite. 

Yeah it definitely looks like it’s at least moving on a relatively straight heading. 

Might look up a tutorial to stabilise the video relative to the stars and repost. 

Someone else feel free to do it if you can quickly. 

On 9/3/2018 at 7:02 PM, ChrLzs said:

Just for the record, while I could probably help here ... I have absolutely zero interest in taking johncbdg's stuff seriously.  Too many cries of wolf, doesn't listen to suggestions.

And I see that he is now wanting us to identify a drone from what is, according to the replies, the same awful quality footage.  This is of course, just a ruse so he can say "that looks nothing like it", and continue on his well-worn path to dismissing and denying the mundane, and fervently believing he is (incompetently) filming something 'special'.....

BTW, I own two drones - they are great fun and I don't abuse the privilege..  There's even an RC model club about 15 km away from me, so I get to see their stuff sometimes.

Having said that, if I lived anywhere near John and found out what he was doing here at UM, I'd probably fly it around a lot more...

I'd imagine that serious modelers and drone hobbyists could create their own in many non-typical designs as long as they didn't break all the rules for aerodynamics :) 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Just as we talked about,there are two channels and we do skywatches take videos and post them up on youtube,as you can see i opened this one thread for posting the videos from the two  Skywatcherscotlands sites, and as you said any one can post a comment or side step them if they prefer,i am not going start any more threads containing these videos this will be  the only thread where i will post up the some old footage and any new footage that any one catches when out on a night skywatching with our group.

Regards

Johncbdg

Now any one wanting to post replies to any of the videos then do so,but silly off topic replies will get a answer,look we have got hundreds of videos to view and some of the very latest footage taken from the area will be posted up on this thread, we know not every one likes to watch ufo videos but we also know some do what we are saying none of the videos are fake and the objects in the videos still remain real unknowns real ufos they are,so then enjoy videos 

27 april 2011 ufo better view of take off background brighter..watch this go 

Big slow ufobjects over Dunbar and firth of forth area April 2015.Over the last two weeks we caught some big slow moving ufos above the firth of forth and Dunbar area most of the ufobjects went north northeast but where in the area for some time before moving off.

April 2015 these objects still remain real UFOs

All of the videos I have decided to watch are of horrible quality and show nothing remarkable or of interest. I think the "Skywatchers" should save some money in order to purchase video equipment built this century. Absolute clickbait rubbish.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

I'd imagine that serious modelers and drone hobbyists could create their own in many non-typical designs as long as they didn't break all the rules for aerodynamics :) 

Why modify when you can just buy one.

Amazon UFO Drone

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Thats pretty damn neat....Though I have no use for one.

Same here. It's another reason I can't take ufo claims seriously.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Same here. It's another reason I can't take ufo claims seriously.

And most of the footage was taken when the first cover stories used to be venus swanp gas etc so we could go over a list as the years passed of what was first used as a cover story each year for a  ufo sighting and nowadays the drone is best 

As it helps some get there head around a sighting they except as a drone,and you know what it could be a alien drone in uk airspace i do not mean from Planet Zonk a alien drone or craft could come from closer than that,i just wonder about this it is one thing for growing ups playing in safe areas with there new drones but another when we film a craft in our airspace where nothing should be not even some one playing with there new drone toy how come.

another reason I can not take the replies of it being drones to the footage seriously, as we all know you can not fly your toy drone just where ever you want, sad but true,but it helps us to rule them out.............

Edited by johncbdg

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I honestly could care less. Too easy to hoax this nonsense. 

Then why post a utter nonsense reply and none are fake or part of any hoax.

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

Then why post a utter nonsense reply and none are fake or part of any hoax.

Because all of them are fake and/or a hoax. Because crappy videos do not prove anything, especially when they are shot on a potato. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Because all of them are fake and/or a hoax. Because crappy videos do not prove anything, especially when they are shot on a potato. 

wow and you got all that from a egg.........

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

wow and you got all that from a egg.........

I have watched a lot of ufo videos. I need the machine itself and the corpse of the little grey alien that flew it. If not, then I will not believe. 

Objects above Midlothian 18/19 and 20 April 2016 long may the clear skies last ,took a lot of footage but whittled them down to these unknowns filmed in earths shadow

Thing is.. the result of posting a hoax or deliberate troll is EXACTLY the same as incompetent people posting awful quality videos.. of things they could easily identify with proper equipment, techniques, and basic knowledge of what can be found in the direction of UP...

John, it's gotta be said - you are just plain awful at this.  Maybe try gardening?  Bonsai?  Ikebana? Knitting?  Give them a try.  Read the responses to your own threads - not one credible person here is supporting you.  Me, I'd take the hint, and at least start by attending a decent photography/videography course.  (And take your equally 'talented' friends..)

If not.......  well, I'll soon be starting a thread giving tutorials on how to use camera equipment and other optical aids like binoculars and telescopes..  Would it be ok if I post some links to your stuff to show how/why not to do it?  Actually, they are publicly posted, so even if you don't like it.....

• Like 2