Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos from Scotland

johncbdg

On 11/27/2018 at 3:46 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Try this one. The guys name is Trevor, an eyewitness to the events. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Nimitz+Tic+Tac+UFO&&view=detail&mid=F71A0ED32DAE327097B9F71A0ED32DAE327097B9&&FORM=VRDGAR

Tim, you have a certain problem with Day having seen UFO's only by radar. What if it was the other way around... he saw them with his eyes but he had no radar evidence to back him? It can go on and on like that. The Nimitz radar can track a golf ball from 100 miles. You can trust those eyes, they don't lie.

I posted a vid of the cockpit view of Fravar engaging the UFO. it was released by the Dept. of Def. It was deleted for remarks I made in that post. It of course proves what he said in his FOX news interview. The information all originated from Dept. of Defense. It went to such news agencies as New York Times, BBC, and FOXNews.

Tim, if you don't trust them, what can I say? You could have told me not to bother because you would never believe anybody no matter what in a support for UFO's. Remember what I told you long ago...? I don't like to do "go fetch" for a anti UFOers. And now  you know why.

As George Carlin would say, "Peace, Love, Dove"

Here you claim that "The Nimitz radar can track a golf ball from 100 miles." I don't believe that. Please support your claim.

You follow that up with "You can trust those eyes, they don't lie." Do you know anything at all about radar?

You seem to be unaware that Fravor's jet did not have a camera  in it. So NO. That is not a "cockpit view of Fravar engaging the UFO". By Fravor's own words his jet did not have an infrared cameras.

Just to help you even further the camera is not mounted in the cockpit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2018 at 9:34 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

CNN version of Fravor cockpit video of engagement  

BBC VErsion of Fravor cockpit vid of engagement

Tim, that link I gave you earlier for Coast to Coast has these link and TONS of links like these. The evidences were declassified and released by the US government and they are incontrovertible. If you choose to believe otherwise, that is your prerogative. Have a good one!

Again, not a cockpit view and not from Fravor's flight.

You really need to take the time to figure out what you post. Way too many mistakes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2018 at 9:56 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tim, lets be fair. I have put up several links to show strong evidence of a UFO event, evidence that was made available by - and with full blessings of, the United States government. If you prefer to think that all self proclaimed witnesses are lying, that's your prerogative. People in here think that Pilot Fravor is a money grubbing huckster, too, despite the chase vid. What can I say???

Now, we know that the there are 6,000 men aboard the USS Nimitz alone, many of whom had to be on deck because we know that jets were scrambled by the Nimitz (Fravor). So, if you truly believe in your heart that "nobody saw anything", you go right ahead. Over 100 multi UFO sightings were made in a 6 day period. You'll never in your wildest day convince me that "nobody saw nothing", Ok? Trevor won't give his last name.. Like this is some kind of proof of something?

To this day, no member of the Nimitz and no person in American government has come forth to say that the American people were misled by spoofers. It's tacit approval by the American government, but yet again, an excellent form of evidence that contributes to the *big* picture.

UFO's are a fact.

Have a good one, Tim.

More mistakes.

This is not "strong evidence of a UFO event". That is the way it is being spun by TTSA.

Again wrong h ere "with full blessings of, the United States government". This is not an officially released video. In fact, the TTSA is not being clear about how the video came into their possession.

The Nimitz was on a training exercise. It was not out of the norm to have jets taking off. There was no scramble as you claim.

Very few people onboard were aware of the claims made by Fravor.  The pilots that ridiculed Fravor's UFO tales were aware. Some radar techs later reported getting odd returns which were later tacked onto the Fravor story. The events Fravor talked about were below the horizon for the bulk of the crew.

There is no such thing as "tacit approval by the American government". That's just your spin which is unrelated to reality. Just because the government as you call it can't be bothered to respond to every  story does not mean they give tacit approval.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/28/2018 at 5:17 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, a little warning would have helped, Tim.

I get links from CNN and BBC that show a video released by the United States government of a USS Nimitz pilot, Farvor, in an F18 engaging a UFO and " it doesn’t meet my level of scrutiny. ". Really!?

In that case, Tim, there is NOTHING that will ever meet your level of scrutiny. You didn't know that when you asked me for links....?

Like I said long ago, Tim, I don't like to do "go fetch" for an anti ufo-er. And you're a prime example as to why.

We certainly won't bicker, Tim. But in the future, save your energy and don't ask me to fetch any more links. Have a nice day.

Days later you still have all of the facts wrong.

1. It's Fravor, not the multiple different spellings you have used

2. The video is not from Fravor's flight - he even states his plane did not have video

3. The video was released by TTSA and it is unclear how they obtained the video

The video released is a distant jet caught on IR footage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/28/2018 at 5:55 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thanks, Essan, I love this stuff!! LOL. Joe Nickell of the Skeptical Enquirer.

" As it happened, this was Fravor’s “first military assignment as a pilot for the U.S. Navy’s F-18 Super Hornet.” It obviously rattled him. As he was stung by being made fun of on returning to the Nimitz, he “made detailed written notes of the incident” that he mailed to an aunt, noting, “Keep this because this is important stuff about some real X-Files ****” (“Pilot report” 2017). No one was going to tell him he could have been mistaken about his experience—which, after all, appears to have been a series of misunderstandings and misperceptions. "

And there ya go! Joe Nickell is your new guru :--)

So, the United States government declassifies and PROMOTES a UFO video, and according to Joe, it's all over "misunderstandings and misperceptions". :rofl:   LOLOLOL. The silly government. They should have just listened to Joe LOL

I bestow on this man the "Moonbat of the year award".

The US government did not promote a UFO video. That is being done by a for profit UFO group called TTSA.

The video's transfer to the TTSA is unclear. The video is missing the standard header and trailer the government adds to videos.

• Like 4

On 11/29/2018 at 10:04 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Jeeezus, what link did I give you!?!? Did I screw up??? The vid I *intended* to give you was clearly a cockpit video and the audio was clearly a pilot communicating with ATC (believed to be the USS Princeton). Google "CNN cockpit Nimitz Fravor UFO". You'll get it.

As far as needing other evidences... Again, If US government released vis and testimony from an F-18 super hornet chase pilot don't make it for you, Tim, I simply think the bar you set for compelling evidence is way beyond anything I can give to you. And if you ask me questions that I can't answer, I would not consider that at all evidence that the whole thing is fake. Look at the BIG picture.

Tim, the only way you can get around it is to say that the US government conspired with pilot Fravor to dupe the people of America and a lot of the tuned in world. You promise not to ask me to believe that and I promise not to ask you for your evidence. Are we cool with that?

No its not a cockpit video. You really need to understand the material you examine and as Timonthy has stated it needs to understood in the context in which it occurs.

Hawaii's Gold Ball Radar

"It's so powerful say MDA officials, that the SBX-1 can track a baseball sized object in space some 3,000 miles away."

Of course a child could have just looked it up. Then again....

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"It's so powerful say MDA officials, that the SBX-1 can track a baseball sized object in space some 3,000 miles away.

The device was designed and build to track objects of that size in space but that does not mean that it can track such objects within the Earth`s atmosphere.

On 20/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, johncbdg said:

We got two people talking about the wrong video so here is the latest

No one missed it when you posted it the first time John.

Again; why can’t it be a conventional aircraft in that footage?

It certaily looks like a conventional aircraft.

If you look at this footage objectively, You wouldn’t call it anything else...

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hawaii's Gold Ball Radar

"It's so powerful say MDA officials, that the SBX-1 can track a baseball sized object in space some 3,000 miles away."

Of course a child could have just looked it up. Then again...

Do you deliberately post inaccurate and unrelated things to throw the discussion? 

It certainly seemed the case during our recent fiasco in this thread. 

Eg. ‘Hawaii’s Gold ball radar’ (why do you call it that?) You use inaccurate and unconventional terms. It doesn’t help. 

On 12/21/2018 at 2:33 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hawaii's Gold Ball Radar

Of course a child could have just looked it up. Then again....

The device you picked out is not on a ship. It also is looking at objects in space which are likely to be reflective space junk and not a plane which today is designed not to have a large radar signature.

Objects such as birds would potentially clutter a radar return leading to false positives unless doppler were taken into account. Space debris is traveling at thousands of miles per hour leading to a high doppler shift. It doe not tell us how this device works but it is possible that is what allows it to detect smaller objects.

• Like 1

Just on the general topic of how to (or how not to) present potential UFO footage, may I suggest genuinely interested readers pop over here:

A good little duck posted some footage with excellent information about how/when/where it was taken.  That led to the UFO being positively identified...

Once I get off my lazy backside, I'm also planning to continue this thread:

on how to get better footage from whatever device you happen to have, be it a crappy phone or a compact camera, or even a crack DSLR and big lens....  Just a few basics, like:
- holding the device steady (eg jamming it into your face, or against a wall/fence/tree)
- zooming back to show the background trees/horizon/buildings
- setting your camera to infinity focus (and turning off digital zoom) if possible
.. All those (and much more to come) can help immensely.  Check the posts by john earlier on the thread, for examples of how not doing these things will give you garbage footage.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 2:44 PM, toast said:

The device was designed and build to track objects of that size in space but that does not mean that it can track such objects within the Earth`s atmosphere.

Well, Toast, it is in fact impossible to track objects of that size within our atmosphere because of the curvature of the earth.

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, Toast, it is in fact impossible to track objects of that size within our atmosphere because of the curvature of the earth.

I don’t understand, can you please explain? 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 3:01 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Oh, DO elaborate....