Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
johncbdg

UFO videos from Scotland

390 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

toast
4 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Tim i see you follow my path trying to work out if i am faking things on videos i would never do that i research ufos etc ...

I dont think that faking is an issue with yr vids, the real issue is that all of yr vids are such horrible bad taken that they are boring to watch by principle. I`ve never seen such a big pile of crappy material in any other YT channel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
14 minutes ago, toast said:

I dont think that faking is an issue with yr vids, the real issue is that all of yr vids are such horrible bad taken that they are boring to watch by principle. I`ve never seen such a big pile of crappy material in any other YT channel.

No one is asking you to watch video or even post about it,it will make no difference what you say or do it will not stop people from watching.

Edited by johncbdg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg

More footage from Pentland Hill area            Ufobject 2013 Pentland Hills takes off and Lands

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

No one is asking you to watch video or even post about it,it will make no difference what you say or do it will not stop people from watching.

I viewed a few of it just for the reason to get my judgement confirmed. Means, that your "material" is a -5 on a scale 0 (poor) to 10 (excellent).

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
19 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Tim i see you follow my path trying to work out if i am faking things on videos i would never do that i research ufos etc and what i am doing right now is researching the ufo sightings and Cattle and animal mutilations this is my first year of three,as for date stamp not being accurate then you are day dreaming as they are correct,but that is what we find some one like you who says its some thing it is not and keep going on about it then we throw up a link that shows they are wrong then they always turn to some thing on the video like you and then to save a red face you now saying date stamp wrong i can only LOL at you do you think we just take videos and say thats a ufo come on Tim,anyways that Moon picture was one of my first i have better how about you upload your own pictures of the Moon...

Your videos are crap. They are incredibly poorly shot. You have posted other people's videos as well.

No one else has to post anything. You need to stop posting junk.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Your videos are crap. They are incredibly poorly shot. You have posted other people's videos as well.

No one else has to post anything. You need to stop posting junk.

same as ever never change same old reply do  not attack the poster none of the videos wheretaken by me.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

same as ever never change same old reply do  not attack the poster none of the videos wheretaken by me.............

So you purposely lied when you stated that it wasn't the Moon?

It is not a personal attack to ask you to stop posting totally crap worthless videos. There must be something to post that isn't worthless crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

same as ever never change same old reply do  not attack the poster none of the videos wheretaken by me.............

Let's see if you lied. You claim "none of the videos wheretaken by me"

The video in pot #1 you stated was taken by you. You lied.

The video in post #27 you stated " This is what we caught same night as the ufo sighting reports where coming in filmed from one of our skywatch sites " I take this as a lie since you say we.

In post #45 you stated " we went into the area and watched the skies and got this ufo. "

Did you lie then or now or all of the time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Let's see if you lied. You claim "none of the videos wheretaken by me"

The video in pot #1 you stated was taken by you. You lied.

The video in post #27 you stated " This is what we caught same night as the ufo sighting reports where coming in filmed from one of our skywatch sites " I take this as a lie since you say we.

In post #45 you stated " we went into the area and watched the skies and got this ufo. "

Did you lie then or now or all of the time?

 

Skywatch some times i am there some not some videos i take and pictures most of the time i take no video but pictures and some times i take nothing and some times i am not there if you post the video you are talking about then i will tell if i did take it or not hows that.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
7 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Skywatch some times i am there some not some videos i take and pictures most of the time i take no video but pictures and some times i take nothing and some times i am not there if you post the video you are talking about then i will tell if i did take it or not hows that.............

Above phrase is out of focus, like yr vids.

Edited by toast
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
34 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Skywatch some times i am there some not some videos i take and pictures most of the time i take no video but pictures and some times i take nothing and some times i am not there if you post the video you are talking about then i will tell if i did take it or not hows that.............

So you lied because video 1 is your photo in a video.

You are posting videos and stating absolutes such as " Its not a bird,we know this " and how would you know that?  I'm finding you more and more of an untrustable person.

You can't seem to do better than post junk and think it is somehow important that people comment that you only post junk.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg

If you post up the video you are talking about then i will say if i took it or not,we do skywatch nights and we all take part in filming videos but most of the time i take pictures but hey its not a big deal who took a video we are all in the same group on skywatch nights...............

Here is one i did take i know i took this one....

Again from Pentland Hills------- Pentland Hill Area Explosion Scotland

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.United_Nations
On 01/09/2018 at 2:28 PM, stereologist said:

Wrong. There is no reason to expect a bird to appear in more than one photo. Birds do not travel in predictable paths. I watch birds all of the time. I am outdoors with predatory birds almost every day.

Bird is the likely object in the photo.

Did you just mention the chaos theory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.United_Nations
1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

If you post up the video you are talking about then i will say if i took it or not,we do skywatch nights and we all take part in filming videos but most of the time i take pictures but hey its not a big deal who took a video we are all in the same group on skywatch nights...............

Here is one i did take i know i took this one....

Again from Pentland Hills------- Pentland Hill Area Explosion Scotland

 

 

It is a big deal when defending your evidence. I really doubt you are actually are a real skywatcher.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
2 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

It is a big deal when defending your evidence. I really doubt you are actually are a real skywatcher.

Thanks your right i am a ufo hunter i can not say i take many pictures of the stars and moon and planets but some times i do,i can not even say i am a any good at it i will be below amature , do you think i should  start doing more of that and then i can call myself a real sky watcher.

I am going start doing more Astro Photography i have the gear to get things started,then if i like doing this then i can buy in what i need to go more pro Astro Photography.

Thanks 

I am below Amature  for Astro Photography my pictures are to big for site or i would upload them never mind you not missing much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

Thanks your right i am a ufo hunter i can not say i take many pictures of the stars and moon and planets but some times i do,i can not even say i am a any good at it i will be below amature , do you think i should  start doing more of that and then i can call myself a real sky watcher.

I am going start doing more Astro Photography i have the gear to get things started,then if i like doing this then i can buy in what i need to go more pro Astro Photography.

Thanks 

I am below Amature  for Astro Photography my pictures are to big for site or i would upload them never mind you not missing much

 

And how may I ask is doing Astro Photography going to help your UFO evidence? Its great your wanting to learn the sky but if your doing it to prove UFOs your doing it for the wrong reason....Just saying. I wanted to do Astro Photography but my wallet won't allow it...I have the camera for it but not the money for the rest. Let me know how you come along with this.

Also you should think about joining an astronomy forum that will help you a lot to.

Edited by Alien Origins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 9/7/2018 at 8:34 PM, johncbdg said:

but here you go not the blood moon but its the moon but hey for a amateur its crap eh

{pic}

It's quite a good shot - but it has some nasty jaggies (pixel-edge over sharpening) around the edges.  But it looks like you do know how to keep at least one camera still...  Why then is it that you are so crap at handholding all the video footage?

FTR, here's a coupla shots from me:
gallery_95887_37_23987.jpg
(yes, it also has a little bit of the jaggies..)

gallery_95887_40_23808.jpg

(montage of shots of an eclipse)

I'll be back later and post some comparison video footage of actual objects.  Known things, so we can judge quality and technique.  Hand held.  On both mobile phone (I have a very cheap smart phone) and a decent camera (but still relatively cheap..).  No professional equipment whatsoever..

I note you haven't responded to my challenge to nominate your 'best' footage...  so I'll pick one, I guess.

 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum

Drone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It's quite a good shot - but it has some nasty jaggies (pixel-edge over sharpening) around the edges.  But it looks like you do know how to keep at least one camera still...  Why then is it that you are so crap at handholding all the video footage?

FTR, here's a coupla shots from me:
gallery_95887_37_23987.jpg
(yes, it also has a little bit of the jaggies..)

gallery_95887_40_23808.jpg

(montage of shots of an eclipse)

I'll be back later and post some comparison video footage of actual objects.  Known things, so we can judge quality and technique.  Hand held.  On both mobile phone (I have a very cheap smart phone) and a decent camera (but still relatively cheap..).  No professional equipment whatsoever..

I note you haven't responded to my challenge to nominate your 'best' footage...  so I'll pick one, I guess.

 

My footage we do a lot of walking and and i take the Cam with me and with weather ,heart beat ,walking and my dog on the lead, and talking about a the object when filming,turning with the object etc doing that with hand held Cam but am ok with that as it is my own footage,Moon pictures i sit down use tripod and snap away i have some better pictures than that  plus Astro Photography pictures that i just started taken i do like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It's quite a good shot - but it has some nasty jaggies (pixel-edge over sharpening) around the edges.  But it looks like you do know how to keep at least one camera still...  Why then is it that you are so crap at handholding all the video footage?

FTR, here's a coupla shots from me:
gallery_95887_37_23987.jpg
(yes, it also has a little bit of the jaggies..)

gallery_95887_40_23808.jpg

(montage of shots of an eclipse)

I'll be back later and post some comparison video footage of actual objects.  Known things, so we can judge quality and technique.  Hand held.  On both mobile phone (I have a very cheap smart phone) and a decent camera (but still relatively cheap..).  No professional equipment whatsoever..

I note you haven't responded to my challenge to nominate your 'best' footage...  so I'll pick one, I guess.

 

I like this footage and its my own.i took it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
2 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

I like this footage and its my own.i took it 

 

but i like this footage i took it

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
On 07/09/2018 at 6:44 PM, Timothy said:

Oh @ChrLzs, I have some super amateur footage I filmed, I think from one of the blood moons last year. With a tripod. 

Just with a Panasonic 1080p video camera, not expensive. In and out of focus through clouds if I remember correctly. Only 10x optical zoom maybe. 

Anyways, I’ll upload a short clip to YouTube and post. You’ll get to see a real a 1st time amateur clip!

I think I remember one or two of your pics of the blood moon. They were very good. 

I remember that most of Qld didn't get to see it...as it was very cloudy with lots of rain over much of the State at the time...which was unfortunate. But we did get to see the recent eclipse which was a real treat. 

On 07/09/2018 at 8:34 PM, johncbdg said:

You know Tim i love all this am sure i took some pictures of that blood moon from last year.........my picture was to big to upload i will try again.......but here you go not the blood moon but its the moon but hey for a amateur its crap eh

 

DSCN6265 (2).JPG

 Very cool indeed...nope, not crap at all :tu:..

Now if you can pop in better vids...other than the ones you usually pop in...well... I'm sure you get the drift ? :-*..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncbdg
On 9/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, johncbdg said:

You know Tim i love all this am sure i took some pictures of that blood moon from last year.........my picture was to big to upload i will try again.......but here you go not the blood moon but its the moon but hey for a amateur its crap eh

 

DSCN6265 (2).JPG

I for got about this video as the pictures where to big i made this long ago.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.

@johncbdg if you were indeed responsible for taking these last few video's ie; Loch ness and the Night sky pictures...well, they are certainly very nice and it seems that things are improving... (which I have to add) is a far cry from the other wobbly / blurry stuff you've previously posted. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

I like this footage and its my own.i took it 

 

I'm just curious. What was that movement in the water approximately around the 0:14 mark before the camera suddenly turned and focused on the landscape ?

That wasn't another piece of footage added in was it ?...as it looked a bit out of sync to me with the rest of the video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.