Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO videos from Scotland

johncbdg

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I honestly could care less. Too easy to hoax this nonsense. 

<couldn't> care less= not <could>

you must be a bloody American; bastardizing my wonderful language with ya bloody "Math" short for Mathematics/ color without the 'u' etc-etc;)

:D

Edited by Dejarma

On 26/09/2018 at 5:38 AM, johncbdg said:

Big slow ufobjects over Dunbar and firth of forth area April 2015.Over the last two weeks we caught some big slow moving ufos above the firth of forth and Dunbar area most of the ufobjects went north northeast but where in the area for some time before moving off.

April 2015 these objects still remain real UFOs

Is it possible to accurately advise where you were standing and where you were looking?

For those who might aspire to creating better imagery than that on display on this thread, you may wish to check here..

although I've only just started it.  Over the next few days (or hopefully not too many weeks..) I will expand it and also give examples.

• Like 1

cret Space Program very High-Altitude space plane/ship/ufo this is not a airplane as we know it or a satelliteThe truth is stranger than fiction,we have been trying fora very long time to catch a look at the flashing light in the dark night skies this is the best catch to date we will keep hunting this craft so we can get a even better look at it next time we hope to see what is behind this light,i hope enjoy this video and thank you for watching.

11 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Is it possible to accurately advise where you were standing and where you were looking?

Not where i was standing but where  the videos where taken and in what direction it is all above the video,but here is some of the  information for that video again.

Big slow ufobjects over Dunbar and firth of forth area April 2015.Over the last two weeks we caught some big slow moving ufos above the firth of forth and Dunbar area most of the ufobjects went north northeast but where in the area for some time before moving off.

Edited by johncbdg

37 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Now for my newest camera,,,

So what? It has been shown hundreds of times meanwhile that your capabilities to film and to photograph are below zero. There would be no difference in the images quality if you would use a fully equipped Hasselblad H6D at daylight and a drunken chimp a Polaroid SX-70 at midnight.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So the whole point of this thread is for you to just spam YouTube videos.

Fixed that for you:

So the whole point of this thread is for you to just spam totally useless YouTube crab videos.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, toast said:

So what? It has been shown hundreds of times meanwhile that your capabilities to film and to photograph are below zero. There would be no difference in the images quality if you would use a fully equipped Hasselblad H6D at daylight and a drunken chimp a Polaroid SX-70 at midnight.

wow so much hate in your posts sorry that you feel like this about our groups videos i did get the ok to post ufo videos on this ufo message board... 

Edited by johncbdg

Triangle Turning 3.45 am 7 nov 2011 full footage.

Full footage 3.45 am 7 nov 2011 triangle coming from south heading north then turns west. over midlothian scotland

Hope you enjoy...........

25 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

The Skywatcherscotlands groups videos i did get the ok to post ufo videos on this ufo message board... 

North Berwick Scotland ufo at Slow Speed 0.125x.

Edited by johncbdg

Your videos are of poor quality and show nothing that can't be explained or identified. You can stop with the foolishness, and horrible recording. You may want to take up stamp collecting or making models out of Lego blocks. Your current hobby of video recording  is a tremendous and laughable failure (in the attempt to claim UFOs).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

wow so much hate in your posts sorry that you feel like this about our groups videos i did get the ok to post ufo videos on this ufo message board... 

My comment wasnt a comment of hate, my comment was an assessment.

• Like 1

Latest crazy footage not got a clue what the hell this was but i will go back and do more filming,caught this in the skies above easthouses enjoy

Daylight Object 17 Aug 2016 Easthouses

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

So the whole point of this thread is for you to just spam YouTube videos.

Correction: spamming the crappiest youtube videos.

13 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Triangle Turning 3.45 am 7 nov 2011 full footage.

Full footage 3.45 am 7 nov 2011 triangle coming from south heading north then turns west. over midlothian scotland

Hope you enjoy...........

Do you seriously think that this is not an aircrafts navigation and strobe lights? 

John, you need to slow down with these - if you could provide some background information about each one, as well as your own thoughts on what you think it is, then members would have the chance to discuss or offer counter-interpretations.

If all you want to do is post rapid-fire videos without feedback or debate then a blog would be a better place to do this.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Saru said:

John, you need to slow down with these - if you could provide some background information about each one, as well as your own thoughts on what you think it is, then members would have the chance to discuss or offer counter-interpretations.

If all you want to do is post rapid-fire videos without feedback or debate then a blog would be a better place to do this.

Sorry i can do that, will i go back on the videos posted and give out more information about them and post what i think the ufos are etc? and do i stop posting if the replies are off topic to the video that i shared,or do you want me to start with every new post more information and more what i think they are and where i think they come from.i will slow the down on the posting the videos and do as you said so members would have the chance to discuss or offer counter-interpretations.

Regards

Johncbdg

5 hours ago, Timothy said:

Do you seriously think that this is not an aircraft navigation and strobe lights? 

Yes we do know this is a Aircraft no one said it was not we are shown the underside the triangle shape that can be seen on most Aircrafts and they are not part of some secret plane project...

4 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Yes we do know this is a Aircraft no one said it was not we are shown the underside the triangle shape that can be seen on most Aircrafts and they are not part of some secret plane project...

So, why UFO? 

22 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Sorry i can do that, will i go back on the videos posted and give out more information about them and post what i think the ufos are etc? and do i stop posting if the replies are off topic to the video that i shared,or do you want me to start with every new post more information and more what i think they are and where i think they come from.i will slow the down on the posting the videos and do as you said so members would have the chance to discuss or offer counter-interpretations.

Regards

Johncbdg

You don't need to go back to the old ones (unless you want to), it's just something to bear in mind if you are posting any more.

Hiya johncbdg,

I would like to refer you to some very interesting information, please take time to read and follow this thread:

This thread is intended to aid those individuals who are (or would like to) capture good imagery - both still and video - of 'things' in the sky.

Edited by freetoroam

1 hour ago, Saru said:

You don't need to go back to the old ones (unless you want to), it's just something to bear in mind if you are posting any more.

Okay i understand thank you.