Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raptor Witness

All eyes are opening .... as the tune begins to play.

cdb0a4825c31e557066271411a02ec7f18a7a8c5

794ede7a3cee73a53db0e7d2fd5a176bfb92f2ac

Hurricane Gordon Rapid Intensification

Edited by Raptor Witness

Suddenly, the intermediate forecast shows a procession awakening and moving towards U.S.

I wonder if there are any beach renourisment projects recently completed or ongoing, and where those are located ....

fce25546e9e278e0a4ef0d4cf36f46ab39b38719

a07044fee659e3be1e3fcc4c85aa90f5ea5cdf36

Edited by Raptor Witness

18 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Suddenly, the intermediate forecast shows a procession awakening and moving towards U.S.

I wonder if there are any beach renourisment projects recently completed or ongoing, and where those are located ....

RW, you are well familiar with a normal hurricane season and how it unfolds.  Why do you not mention that what we are seeing is completely NORMAL for the first week of September?  And why the creepy references to newly replenished beaches?  Is it your hint that you believe God is going to target them to damage Trump or America in general?  I find the ghoulish emphasis on hurricanes to be personally offensive since I've lived through a few and have witnessed the hardship they always bring.  Sure, we might get hit, maybe several times, but it's damned creepy to be acting like a cheering section for it.  

Japan is due to be hit with a typhoon at about the same time.  Don't think the hurricane hitting the gulf will be that terrible.  It just seems usually fast forming.

Not sure it is Revelations type material.  Raptor can correct me if I am wrong, but by his signature, I am thinking that his thoughts are that Trump and his ilk are on "team anti-christ".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It seems like hurricane season has been unusually slow, which makes some people nervous, because they think we're in for worse when they actually do start to hit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Japan is due to be hit with a typhoon at about the same time.  Don't think the hurricane hitting the gulf will be that terrible.  It just seems usually fast forming.

Not sure it is Revelations type material.  Raptor can correct me if I am wrong, but by his signature, I am thinking that his thoughts are that Trump and his ilk are on "team anti-christ".

Don't go discounting the possibility just because there's one normal hurricane. Lol. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

It seems like hurricane season has been unusually slow, which makes some people nervous, because they think we're in for worse when they actually do start to hit. 

They are saying that there is a larger than normal amount of Saharan Desert dust providing cooling cover for the ocean this year so it should be milder than normal.   https://www.climate.gov/news-features/event-tracker/dust-sahara-desert-stretches-across-tropical-atlantic-ocean-late

I for one wouldn't mind a small respite from horrible weather.

• Like 2

It’s obviously the Russians using their MACAA* device.

* Make America Cyclone Alley Again,

• Haha 1

We are approaching the peak of the hurricane season, which is about mid September.

After last year’s devastating strikes on the U.S. and her territories, the question is, are we in the first acts of a larger play, with U.S. sinking like Atlantis, or rising like a shining city on a hill?

The curtains are opening again ....

Take it away, Levi.

Edited by Raptor Witness

5bdef9bb426b823d07f298e2dc1d54096b178f6b

This is a rare direction to see a storm slam into the East Coast, and even rarer to see the models persist in this result.

I wonder what a high momentum landfall from the East would do to the coast, in terms of surge and ? My guess is something that we may not have seen before.

Honestly, considering all the problems in the world hurricanes aren't as bad as the media says. Media is kinda obliged to report on hurricanes regardless and that is the catalyst to the content war so every outlet starts shoving mics in the faces that got it the worst. 

That being said, I'm crossing my fingers I wont have to evacuate again this year. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It’s obviously the Russians using their MACAA* device.

* Make America Cyclone Alley Again,

It could also be FEMA camps spraying weaponized Flouride in to the atmosphere...

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, internetperson said:

Honestly, considering all the problems in the world hurricanes aren't as bad as the media says. Media is kinda obliged to report on hurricanes regardless and that is the catalyst to the content war so every outlet starts shoving mics in the faces that got it the worst. 

That being said, I'm crossing my fingers I wont have to evacuate again this year. 

Living along an often battered coast, I can tell you that there is a sense of excitement when one of these things is headed your way.  Most don't fear them but dread the aftermath of clean-up, repairs and the worst - being without power for days or even weeks.  I've only experienced one where I worried for my life and it was a Cat 3 named Frederic.  The wind sounded like a thing alive.  We were nearly 2 weeks without power and it was HOT.  

The folks at the weather channel seem to use that sense of excitement today to sell advertising and they overdo the reporting to make every storm seem like a monster.  The net effect is that a lot of people just don't take any of them seriously now.  That's unfortunate because anyone who survives a Cat 4 or 5 storm will NEVER willingly go through the experience again.  I'm in south Alabama, about 10 miles north of the Gulf and it's currently cloudy, breezy and threatening rain.  It's supposed to get really windy and wet this evening and part of tomorrow so this one probably shouldn't interrupt the power.  Fingers crossed :D

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

It could also be FEMA camps spraying weaponized Flouride in to the atmosphere...

That would only work if it was a gay hurricane. Remember, flouride makes you a Gay. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That would only work if it was a gay hurricane. Remember, flouride makes you a Gay. 

That explains all the gay frogs I've seen whistling at me lately (I no longer feel safe outside after rainfall..)

• Haha 2