Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Denver Airport Renovation Signs

Imaginarynumber1

Thanx for posting. I laughed at this

The people running Denver International might have a since of humor.

No CTer does. Especially about CTs.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

This is actually pretty funny. Glad to see Denver Airport's media/PR team has a sense of humour

• 1 year later...

I listened to one ufologist on yt and he mentioned several interesting things about this airport:

- it's too big for the city as Denver

- blue horse represents satan

- masons built it, they left their symbol and there is a hidden part behind that will be open in 2095. (hundred years after it's built)

- there is underground space, people heard noise of mechanization that doing the digging.

- walls are depicted with strange murals.

Is there any truth in this? I will do a more deep research when I find time

7 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I listened to one ufologist on yt and he mentioned several interesting things about this airport:

- masons built it, they left their symbol and there is a hidden part behind that will be open in 2095. (hundred years after it's built)

- there is underground space, people heard noise of mechanization that doing the digging.

Zombie thread.

Yeah, this is old debunked rubbish. If you do try to research it, you will find no end of conspiratorial garbage flying around. None of it is real.

Stapleton was at capacity with no room to expand. It was replaced with DIA.

How? Satan is nowhere else represented as a blue, red-eyed horse. How could anyone conclude that this peice of art represents satan?

False. The masonic crest appears on one nstallation, a "time capsule" which they sponsored.

There is half a million square feet of underground space. 1,000 airport employees work there. It is used for efficient baggage transfer and such. There are public tours. I worked at an international airport some thirty years ago. Even then, there were a ton of underground facilities. It is an entirely normal feature of running an efficient international airport.

By artist Leo Tanguma who has since explained their meaning. Or rather, his intended meaning. He holds no responsibility for the wild interpretation of others.

So no. No truth to it. Merely mundane things being construed as suspicious by the crank brigade.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Abaddonire said:

Zombie thread.

I like zombie threads. When I run to some interesting mystery I first google if there is an old thread. There is nothing wrong with that.

And thanks for the rest.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:06 AM, TrumanB said:

I will do a more deep research when I find time

Heh heh. “Research.”

Googling =/= research. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Haha 1