Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Transcendence? Wuji? Need serious answers!

Senkaku

So, I couldn't hold this in anymore, I really need to know what happened to me. Simply put, I have had some instances where I "accidentally" reached some form power or influence or something...I don't know what to call it, it just happened. The only common denominator I found is that I was in a place where I was relaxed. basically, I could feel the universe, I could see "important" people glowing. I could hear everyone's thoughts. I felt this sense of "ultimate control" over anything. It's kind of hard to explain. Recently, the newest thing I experienced was "time control" like I had a cup of iced tea in my hand and I was spinning it one way, which caused time to go backwards and reverse a conversation to it's starting point. Then I tried to fast forward and the conversation went past the topic into a new one, it was weird. I also felt this sort of power over a girl or something like that. not like control but like strong influence, I don't know what to call it. Anyways, I just really would like some answers as to what it was and how to control it. Please, only serious answers or even some teaching from someone who is there as well. I can only equate it with the stories I've heard about Wuji in the tai chi community, but it seemed like more than that. I do practice tai chi, but wasn't doing it that night, although there were times where I did "connect" with people and used tai chi movements to "move them" or something, I don't know how to explain this stuff or what to call it. Please help me understand what happened and how I can make this permanent. So far, it has only happened 3 times with each time showing something different. Even if you can't answer, pointing me in the right direction will be very much appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nihonjin? 

oh, haha, thought it was a reference to something...no, I am not nihonjin

1 minute ago, Senkaku said:

oh, haha, thought it was a reference to something...no, I am not nihonjin

Buddhist? 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Buddhist? 

Christian...which is why this is kinda odd, couldn't find a "biblical" answer for this....Do you have any idea what this could be?

Just now, Senkaku said:

Christian...which is why this is kinda odd, couldn't find a "biblical" answer for this....Do you have any idea what this could be?

Sounds like a complete fantasy ( no offense) because the most powerful and dedicated Priests I know, and no of, never made such claim and I've been to a lot of temples. 

Are you sure it just isn't confirmation bias?  

• Like 1

Trust me, none taken, I'm well aware of how this seems...it took a lot of courage for me to post this, knowing how this could be perceived. I just want answers as to what happened. Do you think a priest or anyone else would speak of such things even if they did happen? what if they have a reputation to uphold? What if they did not wish to be ridiculed? I can't speak for others of course, only myself. I just wish I knew what this was and it upsets me that it was by accident. Sometimes I wish this was a fantasy so that I could leave it behind me. Other things happened but I just want to deal with this for now. I'm ok with it being merely some kind of perceptual thing, but I ruled it out since there were tangible and external results. Do you know anyone here that could maybe help? I'll take anything at this point.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Too much anime.

hmm, guess I was wrong to assume I would receive serious answers here....and I actually don't watch much TV, I'm too busy for that. 

1 minute ago, Senkaku said:

hmm, guess I was wrong to assume I would receive serious answers here....and I actually don't watch much TV, I'm too busy for that. 

You want my serious answer, its a power fantasy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You want my serious answer, its a power fantasy. 

Thank you, I appreciate the serious response. Could you please elaborate more on this? I'd like to hear more on your position.

11 minutes ago, Senkaku said:

Thank you, I appreciate the serious response. Could you please elaborate more on this? I'd like to hear more on your position.

He rephrased what I said "confirmation bias"  You believe you can do those things so they seem to happen.

I'm a multi-generational  Kiimochnii  ( A type of "Medicine Man") and 60 percent of what I do is make people believe using tricks and psychology. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Piney said:

He rephrased what I said "confirmation bias"  You believe you can do those things so they seem to happen.

I'm a multi-generational  Kiimochnii  ( A type of "Medicine Man") and 60 percent of what I do is make people believe using tricks and psychology. 

hmm...are you implying that placebo has some merit into effecting reality? Also, could you give some examples of case studies, I'd like to see how far this goes with what you are talking about.

39 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ask yourself what you are lacking in life and how that corresponds to these experiences.

hmm, ok, sounds like a plan. I'll do an inventory of the experiences and then apply some criterion values to them to see what comes up. In terms of the actual results of what happened, how would you explain them? Do you consider it something perceptual? Do you think it was maybe the others sort of playing along with me maybe? 

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Nice, thanks for the link, I will definitely check it out, maybe this can help or at least rule out somethings.

Edited by Senkaku
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Senkaku said:

hmm...are you implying that placebo has some merit into effecting reality? Also, could you give some examples of case studies, I'd like to see how far this goes with what you are talking about.

@XenoFish   Just answered your question.

"Woo" has limits and I know many "Workers" who are Tendai Priests, Voodou Hougans, Indigenous Shaman and fellow "Medicine Men". Your claims are impossible.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

@Senkaku  This would be some really good reading for you. :tu:

Why is your "Screen Name" a disputed island? 

37 minutes ago, Piney said:

@Senkaku  This would be some really good reading for you. :tu:

Why is your "Screen Name" a disputed island? 

oh, haha, it's not based on the islands, but I get that a lot. It's based on a favorite character of mine.

3 hours ago, Senkaku said:

oh, haha, it's not based on the islands, but I get that a lot. It's based on a favorite character of mine.

Ah, I'm 50 years old so I lost track of Anime after 'Akira'

Like my stepsister says, "The Gaijin know more about Nihon entertainment then a Nihonjin do." 

Why did you use the term "Wuji"? 

It  just means " The Primordial-Beginning Heavens"  Where "Tian" is "The Heavens" in it's current state

7 hours ago, Senkaku said:

I do practice tai chi, but wasn't doing it that night, although there were times where I did "connect" with people and used tai chi movements to "move them" or something, I don't know how to explain this stuff or what to call it. Please help me understand what happened and how I can make this permanent. So far, it has only happened 3 times with each time showing something different. Even if you can't answer, pointing me in the right direction will be very much appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

In Taiji practice their exists the concept of "Yi" , you may have experienced something along that line.

Yi  (意) - (sounds like "ee") – Mental intention; a state of silent mindfulness of the will.

http://qi-encyclopedia.com/?article=Ten-Essentials-of-Taijiquan

https://taichithoughts.wordpress.com/2015/08/20/important-points-on-yi-and-intent-in-tai-chi-and-ima/

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Piney said:

Ah, I'm 50 years old so I lost track of Anime after 'Akira'

Like my stepsister says, "The Gaijin know more about Nihon entertainment then a Nihonjin do." 

Why did you use the term "Wuji"? 

It  just means " The Primordial-Beginning Heavens"  Where "Tian" is "The Heavens" in it's current state

oh, I see...he was not an anime character though. In tai chi, there is a state of being known as wuji where you become empty. No thoughts, only awareness, you feel everything. I've only had it once so far. It feels very peaceful and calm. You can feel the people around, like you are connected to them. You can feel your "center" as they call it. It's a state you enter when you are fully relaxed, free of all bodily tension and mentally silent, like all of your brain.