Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Transcendence? Wuji? Need serious answers!

Senkaku

My experiences all have two aspects in common.  In each my body is deeply relaxed and my mind has no chatter.  

The experiences arise effortlessly, random seeming, accidental even... like falling requires no effort, these experiences arise spontaneously, of themselves so to speak.

The other common aspect is a total dissolution of the usual experience of the flow of time.

My usual sense of time evaporates in expanded awareness... whether into the tiny, the enormous, or the formless.  The experience of time is fundamentally altered.

I'm curious @Senkaku in your experience, how long did the episode seem to last to you?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, quiXilver said:

My experiences all have two aspects in common.  In each my body is deeply relaxed and my mind has no chatter.  

The experiences arise effortlessly, random seeming, accidental even... like falling requires no effort, these experiences arise spontaneously, of themselves so to speak.

The other common aspect is a total dissolution of the usual experience of the flow of time.

My usual sense of time evaporates in expanded awareness... whether into the tiny, the enormous, or the formless.  The experience of time is fundamentally altered.

I'm curious @Senkaku in your experience, how long did the episode seem to last to you?

hmm, each time was different, because I was use to it I timed the last one at around 5 hours. The first 2 seemed much longer, like 2 days roughly cause I woke up and was still feeling it. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You don't get it. I know how this stuff work. I understand the little pieces. For some reason no one gets that. 

and you did it without a mentor or a Society which is more shocking. :tu:

• Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, Senkaku said:

I can only equate it with the stories I've heard about Wuji in the tai chi community, but it seemed like more than that. 

I would say that is where you should start your research if you want to learn 'more' about your experiences. I know that tradition has some very serious practitioners and commenters. If you learn more, please share, as I would be all ears.

P.S. And I suggest not wasting too much energy with the immature cynics to everything on this forum once you identify them. Qi is a fascinating and serious subject.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Qi is a fascinating and serious subject.

But it doesn't need to be "balanced" because it already is considering it's the energy created and maintained by Creation. It's also not complicated. You just need to learn 'true quietness of mind"  or "nothingness" to feel it. 

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

But it doesn't need to be "balanced" because it already is considering it's the energy created and maintained by Creation. It's also not complicated. You just need to learn 'true quietness of mind"  or "nothingness" to feel it. 

Even that feeling can be false. 

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Even that feeling can be false. 

Sometimes. 

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

Sometimes. 

The problem is know what is and what isn't. What someone might be feeling is what they expect to feel, even if they are not consciously aware of it. It's the same problem I had with energy work. Am I working energy because if feels like (insert sensation) or am I not really?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The problem is know what is and what isn't. What someone might be feeling is what they expect to feel, even if they are not consciously aware of it. It's the same problem I had with energy work. Am I working energy because if feels like (insert sensation) or am I not really?

When your high dollar lawyer who just retired and built a high dollar cabin in Vermont books a hotel room, takes a bottle of bennies and sticks a 40 in his mouth then everybody involved in the destruction of your farm and theft of your money suddenly develops terminal illnesses and their children are dying around them that's confirmation without bias. :yes:

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

When your high dollar lawyer who just retired and built a high dollar cabin in Vermont books a hotel room, takes a bottle of bennies and sticks a 40 in his mouth then everybody involved in the destruction of your farm and theft of your money suddenly develops terminal illnesses and their children are dying around them that's confirmation without bias. :yes:

That's also a large casual chain of events. It takes that one raindrop to break a dam and that one snowflake to cause an avalanche.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That's also a large casual chain of events. It takes that one raindrop to break a dam and that one snowflake to cause an avalanche.

To add. It take but one thought to set the best and worst things in motion.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It was a pretty well sync'd chain of events and it moved hard and fast. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

It was a pretty well sync'd chain of events and it moved hard and fast. 

I see stuff like that all the time. Like a mentioned to you before. Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy. One idea that leads to actions, that leads to events, that leads to other ideas, and on and on this goes. Till something happens. Like domino's falling one after another. I often think about this. How I might get an emergency job and what lead to it. Who didn't do what. Those little moments of misjudgment. It's always the subtle things. A grain of sand that fills up the hourglass.

• Like 1