Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA astronauts discuss alien life

Eldorado

A group of NASA astronauts discussing the possibility of alien life - with one claiming he believes there is life out there.

The spacemen, were interviewed for the Science Channel with many convinced we are not alone.

International Space Station commander Leroy Chiao said he believes there is life out there.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-astronauts-discuss-possibility-extra-13191679

Also here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/science/nasa-astronauts-discuss-extraterrestrial-life/vi-BBMNDBa

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

International Space Station commander Leroy Chiao said he believes there is life out there.

Even more interesting is my belief that some alien life 'is here' and not just 'out there'! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Even more interesting is my belief that some alien life 'is here' and not just 'out there'! 

That's not really interesting. Lots of people believe a lot of things that have no proof.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

That's not really interesting. Lots of people believe a lot of things that have no proof.

If you don’t call the question at least interesting, I got to wonder if there’s a pulse there.

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

If you don’t call the question at least interesting, I got to wonder if there’s a pulse there.

The question is interesting...your belief in the answer is not.

• Thanks 1

On 06/09/2018 at 1:31 AM, papageorge1 said:

No aliens here, they all legally immigrated years ago :P

On 9/6/2018 at 1:31 AM, papageorge1 said:

Your level of belief of a subject seems to be directly proportional to the subjects lack of credibility. 

• Like 2

On 05/09/2018 at 4:54 PM, Robotic Jew said:

Well that's generally what beliefs are.

17 hours ago, Black Monk said:

Well that's generally what beliefs are.

Some people prefer to believe in proof