Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Kavanaugh Hearing

Uncle Sam

42 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

She named Kavanaugh in 2012?  No, she didn't, she didn't name anyone did she?    Tell us all what in Kavanaugh's past indicates this kind of behavior?  Why didn't she contact the police 36 years ago?  Why has she never come forward in any of his other hearings?   How do you justify believing this woman , who went from being locked in a room to attempted rape in two days?   The whole is disgusting and, frankly, so are you democrats for stooping to this level, you should be ashamed but we all know that is no longer possible is it?

So right to victim blaming. I would expect no less.

I'm not a Democrat,  but I am ashamed that in 2018 a woman has to put up with kind of filth you and you ilk eddle any time they raise their voice.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So right to victim blaming. I would expect no less.

Where have I blamed the victim?   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Where have I blamed the victim?   

"Why didn't she contact the police 36 years ago?  Why has she never come forward in any of his other hearings?   How do you justify believing this woman , who went from being locked in a room to attempted rape in two days?"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Show me an adolescent young boy who never made anything resembling improper advances on a pubescent young girl that were rebuffed and I'll show you a Saint or a Gay. No sexual contact actually occurred, no sexual assault, if the poor, fragile, delicate, traumatized little thing is remembering something that really happened and not some delusional, drug and hormone  induced, wishful fantasy.

It probably PAYS really well, though. 

44 minutes ago, and then said:

It probably PAYS really well, though. 

Progressives never do such a thing .  Oh wait,  #metoo is all left wing.   This claim is so absurd that maybe Di Fi's plan is to kill the #metoo movement to save all her left wing benefactors.

Edited by Merc14
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

How do you justify believing this woman , who went from being locked in a room to attempted rape in two days?

Perhaps the truth will come out.  However this woman is somebody's daughter.  I don't know about you and and then, but many fathers would try to do serious bodily harm to the boys involved in this story if their daughter came home from a party and told her parents.  She might be terribly ashamed or know her dad well enough to  think he might make matters worse. I can imagine being that dad.  Can you?  I will wait to hear more before writing her of as a lying **** and tool of the Democratic Party.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Perhaps the truth will come out.  However this woman is somebody's daughter.  I don't know about you and and then, but many fathers would try to do serious bodily harm to the boys involved in this story if their daughter came home from a party and told her parents.  She might be terribly ashamed or know her dad well enough to  think he might make matters worse. I can imagine being that dad.  Can you?  I will wait to hear more before writing her of as a lying **** and tool of the Democratic Party.  

Maybe you don't have a son.   I didn't call her a lying whatever the F you said, I questioned a very bizarre claim and you don't have the balls to admit this is a very strange and extremely suspicious accusation.   March 10 more out there that have been assaulted, bring some proof.   How ridiculous you people are, Clinton raped and beat women and Ted Kennedy killed a woman and you don't care at all yet this person makes this bizarre accusation and you go to general quarters.  LMAO F'ing hypocrite

Let's see if she actually shows up and testifies under oath, Kavanaugh will be there .  Good luck.

Edited by Merc14
  • Thanks 1

Since he was a minor at the time of the alleged assault, even if he had been charged, tried and convicted any resulting record would have been purged when he reached adulthood.  The law has always wisely recognized that people should not be penalized their whole lives for youthful indiscretions and misdeeds.  So it is futile at this point to give any credence to delayed allegations that would have been officially forgotten even if they were true.  Since no formal charges were ever brought then Kavenaugh retains the presumption of innocence that he would have had prior to conviction, if any.  

16 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Since he was a minor at the time of the alleged assault, even if he had been charged, tried and convicted any resulting record would have been purged when he reached adulthood.  The law has always wisely recognized that people should not be penalized their whole lives for youthful indiscretions and misdeeds.  So it is futile at this point to give any credence to delayed allegations that would have been officially forgotten even if they were true.  Since no formal charges were ever brought then Kavenaugh retains the presumption of innocence that he would have had prior to conviction, if any.  

She also didn't tell anyone for decades, much less go to the police.   Absolutely no one that knows this man is suggesting he  ever had these tendencies and she is a far left activist.  I have no doubt she was attacked by someone in her far past and possibly she is confused but seeing the craziness on the left I believe this is all democrat BS and she should be sued for slander or libel.   My guess is she refuses to testify under oath and DiFi should be censured for holding this back.

Edited by Merc14

28 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Maybe you don't have a son.   I didn't call her a lying whatever the F you said, I questioned a very bizarre claim and you don't have the balls to admit this is a very strange and extremely suspicious accusation.   March 10 more out there that have been assaulted, bring some proof.   How ridiculous you people are, Clinton raped and beat women and Ted Kennedy killed a woman and you don't care at all yet this person makes this bizarre accusation and you go to general quarters.  LMAO F'ing hypocrite

Let's see if she actually shows up and testifies under oath, Kavanaugh will be there .  Good luck.

Edited 19 minutes ago by Merc14

In fact I do have a son. How does that play into this issue?  Should I imagine him in Kavenaugh's position?  I do. And no Merc you didn't call her anything, bless your heart, but many people will..   I said and will again: "Perhaps the truth will come out."  I am willing to wait before I judge anything. I am not yet at general quarters.  In fact I feel pretty calm,  we will see what develops.  Likely not very much.  In the case that this lady is telling the truth, it probably won't make a lot of difference.  I think Anita Hill came forward with a similar story about Clarence Thomas and it did not derail his progress.

And why do you think we don't care at all?  Because the Clintons and Kennedy have not been prosecuted?  Have you written letters to encourage it?  Long ago because of Clinton and Kennedy and their ilk, I stopped thinking I was close to being a Democrat and put my money behind other people and other causes.  I am not sure exactly what more I can do about those folks except offer no financial or moral support.

40 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I am so glad we agree on this, although I am not sure who you are wishing good luck.  I know its a flimsy hope, but I hope the process will reveal some truth, let it fall where it may.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Turns out that little conspiracy theory was dead on arrival:

Always eager to allege a vast, decades-long conspiracy, QAnoners pushed a theory that Ford was lashing out at Kavanaugh because his mother (also a judge) appears to have overseen a foreclosure case in the '90s involving Ford’s parents. But the trolls’ own screenshots of court dockets revealed that the elder Kavanaugh had ruled in favor of Ford’s family, killing the conspiracy upon arrival.

Nevertheless, the theory found its way to the pro-Trump blog America First Media (which is being sued for pushing wild conspiracies targeting the family of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich). America First Media had previously paid for Facebook ads attacking Ford, and published this latest conspiracy about Ford’s family without noting its obvious flaws.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-internet-predictably-turns-into-a-god-awful-fever-swamp-following-the-kavanaugh-bombshell

you caught it, good for you,

• Like 2

Does this mean that the Kindergartener that got in trouble for hugging someone in his class will be forever barred from Public service? 

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

Does this mean that the Kindergartener that got in trouble for hugging someone in his class will be forever barred from Public service? 

Depends on their political party.

• Like 2

Here is Stefan Molyneux take on the situation.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Show me an adolescent young boy who never made anything resembling improper advances on a pubescent young girl that were rebuffed and I'll show you a Saint or a Gay. No sexual contact actually occurred, no sexual assault, if the poor, fragile, delicate, traumatized little thing is remembering something that really happened and not some delusional, drug and hormone  induced, wishful fantasy.

Thanks, I'll take that sainthood whenever you're ready. 

Of course, some of us call that basic decency and not being a ****. Shame it's something special to you. 

• Like 2

This is just the tip of the iceberg. They are probably paying several women to make claims about him. Watch what happens over the next couple weeks. 

This is what they do. 

Just now, preacherman76 said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg. They are probably paying several women to make claims about him. Watch what happens over the next couple weeks. 

This is what they do. 

Proof of payments please?

• Like 1

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

Proof of payments please?

We gotta wait for the women to step forward. 

Its not like they didn’t offer women money to make claims about Trump. 

Oh for the record I’m not saying this women was offered money. The fact that she deleted her entire social media history probably means she is a foaming at the mouth crazy liberal. She is a professor after all. 

She is most likely one of those who believe life as we know it will end if he is seated. 

It is always supicious to me how people wait until someone is running for political office to "speak out".

This man has been alive for 50 something years, in various political positions. But all of a sudden she wants to bring up something from highschool? 

I expect proof for claims. As a male I do not want people to be able to just make sexual allegations against me, and for my career to get ruined without any proof.

The plight of women being ignored and not believed after abuse is real. It sadly happens a lot, but you can't just make stuff up once someone is famous or running for office. If something so horrible happened then why not bring it up anytime in the last 50 years. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

We gotta wait for the women to step forward. 

Its not like they didn’t offer women money to make claims about Trump. 

So, no proof then? Just baseless made up conspiracy theories? Shouldn't expect anything else I guess...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh for the record I’m not saying this women was offered money. The fact that she deleted her entire social media history probably means she is a foaming at the mouth crazy liberal. 

Or that she knows what kind of abuse she would be in for not speaking out according to someone else's timetable. 

As we're seeing from the usual delightful characters here. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Since no formal charges were ever brought then Kavenaugh retains the presumption of innocence that he would have had prior to conviction, if any.  

That's how it's supposed to work but we know from experience that these days, the accusation is the only proof they need to vilify and destroy someone who's not the correct political flavor.  Hypocrites... I hope someone gets busy finding everything possible about any single indiscretion this woman ever committed and it gets put out 24/7 in living color and at high volume.  That's the only way these kinds of ambushes will ever stop.  Make them understand that when the crap hits the fan, EVERYBODY is going to get covered in it.  NOBODY gets a free pass to do this in the future.  It's been 36 years and no one else has ever brought a charge up against the guy.  But the Left, as usual, get what they want.  Any Republican that votes against him or even demands a delay should be told in no uncertain terms that the Party is going to finance a Primary challenge against them.  It's past time for people like Collins and Murkowski to GO...

• Like 2

I am disturbed that all it takes is a very old allegation with zero proof to make half the nation decide someone is unfit for office.  I find it suspicious that Feinsten just decided to sit on this information until the last minute, you would think actions that make someone unsuitable for office would be among the first things revealed during a confirmation hearing.  Also I read this accuser's parents lost a large judgement that Kavanaugh's mother presided over, so possibly her whole family has some hatred towards Kavanaug's family.  Also that the alleged victim can remember no names except Kavanaugh's of what was at first four assaulters then two and that she contributes money to the DNC and is an anti-Trump activist.  Considering that there is no proof or old record that we are aware of, that an assault occurred this seems like a big nothing pie, and the so called victim is the one that seems suspicious.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to [Merged] Kavanaugh Hearing
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was unlocked and unlocked