Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Kavanaugh Hearing

Uncle Sam

20 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It wasn't even rape. I can't remember every time a guy tried to cop a feel in middle or high school. I do remember the one time I broke a lamp over a guy's head. He never came anywhere close to me again. My male friends and everyone else in school was told about it and they were very wary of him from then on. 

One time in school a girl put her knee in my groin just to get my attention. She didn't aim to do it so hard but it made me bend over and sing soprano..:cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

One time in school a girl put her knee in my groin just to get my attention. She didn't aim to do it so hard but it made me bend over and sing soprano..:cry:

Considering the vein of this conversation you may have deserved it. :lol:

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

This video tells us how liars behave on camera.  Watch for the signs tomorrow.

Amateur liars fail this way but the professionals dont because they know very well how to behave to avoid the typical indications of lies when lying. I dont say that Kavanaugh will lie or is a liar (yet)  but I´m more than sure that he is a 100% professional in the field because he is a judge and his job is to identify the truth, so lies as well.

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Tomorrow there may be a man testify that he was the one that had the encounter with Ford...interesting...we will see...

just seen this..... and if the info is correct it could be two men coming forward -

LIVE BREAKING! GRASSLEY DROPS LATE NIGHT HUGE TWIST THAT COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR KAVANAUGH

• Like 1

The most convincing falsehoods aren't told by liars, but by the sincerely mistaken. In any event, it will be interesting to hear her account in her own voice and her own words. What it was like for her to live with the suppressed memory of that terrible night she wasn't raped for thirty years and what a fifteen year old girl was doing there in the first place. That is, if her responses haven't been entirely scripted by her legal team and how many times the interview is interrupted by them when questioning strays off script. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bee said:

just seen this..... and if the info is correct it could be two men coming forward -

Actually this whole thing is not worth getting into.

ETA: change of mind

Edited by RAyMO

As I said above - I don't think this is a debate that is worth the effort.

But good Morning to you  Bee -

Not I have to rush off and do the grandda duties.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

As I said above - I don't think this is a debate that is worth the effort.

But good Morning to you  Bee -

Not I have to rush off and do the grandda duties.

good morning and goodbye.... ;)

have fun with your grandchildren... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The most convincing falsehoods aren't told by liars, but by the sincerely mistaken. In any event, it will be interesting to hear her account in her own voice and her own words. What it was like for her to live with the suppressed memory of that terrible night she wasn't raped for thirty years and what a fifteen year old girl was doing there in the first place. That is, if her responses haven't been entirely scripted by her legal team and how many times the interview is interrupted by them when questioning strays off script. 

re the underlined above...

if this does all go pear shaped for Ford I think this will be her defense and will be her face-saver -
whether she deliberately made a false accusation or not...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

re the underlined above...

if this does all go pear shaped for Ford I think this will be her defense and will be her face-saver -
whether she deliberately made a false accusation or not...

It may be she's just a pawn and everything, thus far has been planned and coordinated with the tacit approval or complete complicity of high ranking Democrats. I'm old enough to have seen this twice before. They tarred and feathered Judge Bork by demonizing him this way and almost succeeded in doing it to Judge Thomas. I seriously doubt much of any of this is spontaneous and unrehearsed. They're at DefCon five, now and have pulled out all the stops . It's finally dawning on them the Republicans aren't going to back down this time.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gromdor said:

He's beginning to sound a lot like Bill Cosby. 

Hey, if you want to keep things "topical" and get a little extra outrage by osmosis, go for it.  No evidence of any kind has been presented.  Republicans are beginning to hear from the street that if they don't make a stand, here, they are going to suffer at the polls.  If it's possible for them to fake a spine, they'll do it now.

1 hour ago, and then said:

Hey, if you want to keep things "topical" and get a little extra outrage by osmosis, go for it.  No evidence of any kind has been presented.  Republicans are beginning to hear from the street that if they don't make a stand, here, they are going to suffer at the polls.  If it's possible for them to fake a spine, they'll do it now.

I hope so. I don't have a lot of faith in that. They seem to be total cowards, or at least sell outs.

Please post without the back handed insults. They detract from the argument and make Moderators lives very difficult. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

LIVE BREAKING! GRASSLEY DROPS LATE NIGHT HUGE TWIST THAT COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR KAVANAUGH

Wow Bee. That is a game changer. I find this near impossible not to believe. At least one of these two men are falling on their swords. I don't think anyone would do that just to protect him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow Bee. That is a game changer. I find this near impossible not to believe. At least one of these two men are falling on their swords. I don't think anyone would do that just to protect him.

Of course not. It's men telling the story....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Of course not. It's men telling the story....

Your implication being ? 

• Confused 1

I'm reminded of this story where the wife is brutally assaulted and raped.  She is so traumatized that she doesn't interact with family and friends.  She's retreated into her own world.  The perpetrator is never caught.  One day the husband is driving down the road with the wife.  As they pass a group of men she says, "there he is".  The husband turns around and parks on the other side of the street.  He asks the wife to point him out.  She does and he says "are you sure?"  She nods and he gets out of the car and crosses the street.  He goes up to the man she pointed out and they disappear.  After a while, he comes back in an excited state.  He tells her that "you don't have to worry anymore, I've taken care of it".  He drives off and after awhile, she points at another man and says, "there he is".

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bee said:

I dunno.  Just like I can easily imagine some diehard liberals willing to take one for the team, I can imagine some conservatives doing it too.  This whole situation is so bizarre you can't even wholly believe it when someone confesses to groping/flashing someone...   Just imagine it, we need corroborating evidence before we can truly accept someone confessing to a crime actually did it.  Or at least I do in this situation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wickian said:

I dunno.  Just like I can easily imagine some diehard liberals willing to take one for the team, I can imagine some conservatives doing it too.  This whole situation is so bizarre you can't even wholly believe it when someone confesses to groping/flashing someone...   Just imagine it, we need corroborating evidence before we can truly accept someone confessing to a crime actually did it.  Or at least I do in this situation.

The unknown man will probably claim that it was consensual.  

10 hours ago, MissMelsWell said:

Nope, my family has been in the USA since the 1700's and my great-grandfather is Choctaw. I'm more American than most. I vote in EVERY election. Always. I have helped register no fewer than 10 people in the last 3 months. I'm making calls for democratic candidate who isn't even in my district (luckily, my district has no republicans holding office in any position.) Unlike you, I might choose to run for an office in my city. 

I don't care that you're discouraged. I hope you stay discouraged and anything I can do to help you remain discouraged would be my pleasure.

Hopefully you aren't breaking any laws as so many of you democrats do when you register people to vote but given your proclivity to ignore the niceties of the law, given your conviction of Kavanaugh with zero proof or details, I am guessing you couldn't care less if they are legally cleared to vote..  Just remember that the people most angry now are the ones who see the absolute and utter destruction people like you are capable of and will be out in droves to make sure democrats, like you, don't get into office.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Isn't it odd how the "Left", and the Democrats, used to to be square behind the concept of "innocent until proved guilty". Now, they have reversed their position. 

Well, it will be interesting to see if these two men come forwards.. or even exist. We shall know in a few hours. 

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I don't know what else to say to you other than it's perjury to lie to the FBI. It's the law - black and white - and you can Google it to confirm in seconds. Hell, Papadopoulos was just sentenced to prison for that exact charge. Flynn has also been charged with doing so. Martha Stuart was also convicted of perjury for lying to the FBI.

So reading around, perjury is when you swear a false oath...meaning you were sworn in Or when you sign a statement that specifies it must be truthful "under penalty of perjury" so I'm guessing Hillary neither swore in Or signed her statement. That would cover her not being prosecuted if I understand it correctly.

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Isn't it odd how the "Left", and the Democrats, used to to be square behind the concept of "innocent until proved guilty". Now, they have reversed their position. 

Well, it will be interesting to see if these two men come forwards.. or even exist. We shall know in a few hours. 

You are only innocent until proven guilty of you are a democrat or illegally in the US.  Everyonbe else is without rights an the onl;y protection available to them is to keep democrats out of power

• Thanks 2

• The title was changed to [Merged] Kavanaugh Hearing
  • The topic was locked
  • This topic was unlocked and unlocked
  • The topic was unlocked