Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Kavanaugh Hearing

Uncle Sam

On 9/30/2018 at 4:01 AM, Setton said:

Yes, the brexit debate can get heated and bitter. But you won't find every political (and some non political) issue in the UK divided between leavers and remainers. 

That's a uniquely American way to live. 

That's because the majority of Americans have been transformed into ideologues that automatically form an opinion based on which political party they identify with and refuse to look at issues logically or independently.  

So why is this subject open again? 

16 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Sen. Feinstein will be investigated for leaking a letter she was told, by the "victim"  to keep confidential.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cotton-says-feinstein-will-be-investigated-over-leaked-letter-by-kavanaugh-accuser

Also, the Bar Assoc. will investigate Ford's democrat recommended legal team for lying to their "client" when they told her the committee was unwilling to travel to CA to interview her. 

• Like 3

Did anyone ask Dr. Ford if she could remember any of these events (below) because they took place during the alleged assault.

June - July 1982

Hollywood Film Releases

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Poltergeist
Hanky Panky
ET
Grease 2
Blade Runner
The Thing
Megaforce
Tron

Sporting events

U.S. Open Golf Tournament held at Pebble Beach, California on June 17–20.

Wars

The end of the Falklands War.

Perhaps one of these events might ring a bell and trigger a memory.  This could also play well with the prosecution because if she remembers one of these events (like watching Blade Runner with a friend), then the prosecutor could ask her "So you remember that, but you don't remember how you got to the party or got home afterwards?  Selective memory?"

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 3

oh, lovely fakenews.uk  at it again.

he never said he was not drinking in college, he only said he never drank to the point of memory loss, something that this article does not contradict.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Rachel Mitchell's analysis on Ford's allegations (it is brutal).  There is nothing at all credible about Ford's allegation.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/rachel-mitchells-analysis/3221/

Well...that was quite telling. She brought up alot of inconsistencies I hadn't noticed or thought about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aaron2016 said:

Did anyone ask Dr. Ford if she could remember any of these events (below) because they took place during the alleged assault.

June - July 1982

Hollywood Film Releases

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
ET

It was a rough June, Spock dying and then ET the week later.  That was traumatic.  Many in our group were a sobbering, emotional mess.  Last night, The season finale of “Fear the Walking Dead” aired.  most of the group were poisoned with antifreeze.  Ethanol is the antidote.  At the End, Morgan drives up in a beer truck to save the day.  They might say “I Like beer!”  Is that art imitating life?
  • Like 1

Ad damning, and neutral, as the report is, I hardly think anyone on the left cares, just as they won't care what the FBI turns in (unless it is bad for Kavanaugh) since this was never about Ford or the truth, it was/is about delaying until the midterms pure and simple.  Woe be to the republicans if they blow this one given they have a majority.  Hopefully the people making false accusations are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law although I know longer believe we have a balanced legal system in this country.

C Ford.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Ad damning, and neutral, as the report is, I hardly think anyone on the left cares, just as they won't care what the FBI turns in (unless it is bad for Kavanaugh) 

Whereas I'm sure people on the right will always care what FBI investigations conclude. 

Unless it's foreign interference in an election and The Orange One contradicts it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

:rolleyes:

:sleepy:

Shall we have a whole conversation with these or would you like to use words to discuss the statement in the article? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

And damning, and neutral, as the report is, I hardly think anyone on the left cares, just as they won't care what the FBI turns in (unless it is bad for Kavanaugh) since this was never about Ford or the truth, it was/is about delaying until the midterms pure and simple.  Woe be to the republicans if they blow this one given they have a majority.  Hopefully the people making false accusations are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law although I know longer believe we have a balanced legal system in this country.

C Ford.jpg

18 minutes ago, Setton said:

Whereas I'm sure people on the right will always care what FBI investigations conclude.

We care when we catch them trying to change the results of an election and leftists get upset when you punish the agents who did it.

Unless it's foreign interference in an election and The Orange One contradicts it. 

LMAO.  Is that seriously the best you can do.  He denied he colluded, no one denied they tried to effect it.  Do better, you are boring the S out of all of us.

17 minutes ago, Setton said:

:sleepy:

Shall we have a whole conversation with these or would you like to use words to discuss the statement in the article? 

Seeing the level of conversation in your above response, I think yes , you don't rate words or polite conversation.  :tu:

sign.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know why, but Kavanaughty reminds me of every televangelist that has been caught shearing and fleecing his flock. The crocodile tears, the anguish, the sidelong glances to see if anyone is falling for it. Could just be me though.

Hank

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I don't know why, but Kavanaughty reminds me of every televangelist that has been caught shearing and fleecing his flock. The crocodile tears, the anguish, the sidelong glances to see if anyone is falling for it. Could just be me though.

Hank

Yeah, it is just you.  ;)  He has lived an exemplary life and had six separate background investigations and nothing.  Frankly, your post is nauseating.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Yeah, it is just you.  ;)  He has lived an exemplary life and had six separate background investigations and nothing.  Frankly, your post is nauseating.

Exemplary is not enough. You must be pure of heart and mind to work in Washington. From Kindergarten on, you better mind your manners, finish your vegetables and act like a complete and total gentlemen to ALL women until your dying day. No rude jokes, not even in private, because every word that proceeds from your mouth will be held against the words of Christ Almighty. Then and only then will you be worthy to apply for a position in the Supreme Court. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Thanks merc. You're like a litmus test. The closer people get to the truth, the more nauseated you become. What's really nauseating is the Victim shame club with you seemingly as president.

Hank

• Like 1

This is now the Fourth Moderator reminder to remain civil in this thread. Regular violations will result in warnings issued, time off, or even access limited to certain sections of the boards.

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I know longer believe we have a balanced legal system in this country.

The system is imbalanced by design. It can't be otherwise when the seats at the high table are decided on a political basis

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked