Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Kavanaugh Hearing

Uncle Sam

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

I don't know why, but Kavanaughty reminds me of every televangelist that has been caught shearing and fleecing his flock. The crocodile tears, the anguish, the sidelong glances to see if anyone is falling for it. Could just be me though.

Hank

The bloke reminds me of a used car salesman.

Thats how trustworthy he appears. 

Which makes it all the more shocking that he’s looking more and more the more trustworthy of thr pair involved in this case! 

Judging both from a position of presumed innocence - he is an easy target because he’s a terrible public speaker and she is an unreliable witness because she can’t keep her story straight and her witnesses keep contradicting her.

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Exemplary is not enough. You must be pure of heart and mind to work in Washington. From Kindergarten on, you better mind your manners, finish your vegetables and act like a complete and total gentlemen to ALL women until your dying day. No rude jokes, not even in private, because every word that proceeds from your mouth will be held against the words of Christ Almighty. Then and only then will you be worthy to apply for a position in the Supreme Court. 

*AND* if you are a Progressive, you can ignore all of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

*AND* if you are a Progressive, you can ignore all of that.

I dont have a problem with digging in to someone's past and examining every word and deed they did at any age AS LONG AS that process is applied to every. single. SCOTUS nominee. We all know it won't be and that's why we are here talking about it now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Exemplary is not enough. You must be pure of heart and mind to work in Washington. From Kindergarten on, you better mind your manners, finish your vegetables and act like a complete and total gentlemen to ALL women until your dying day. No rude jokes, not even in private, because every word that proceeds from your mouth will be held against the words of Christ Almighty. Then and only then will you be worthy to apply for a position in the Supreme Court. 

If you are a republican that  is.   Democrats have zero rules.

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Thanks merc. You're like a litmus test. The closer people get to the truth, the more nauseated you become. What's really nauseating is the Victim shame club with you seemingly as president.

Hank

As said, *snip* Swetnick is changing her story completely, she is obviously lying.  Sad.  You'd think one girl who was gang-raped at these parties would corroborate her wild but nope, nothing.  If Kavanaugh doesn't feel it appropriate to swear charges then Mr. Judge should

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-backtracks-on-some-claims-in-extensive-nbc-news-interview/

Edited by Kismit
Pretty sure I made myself clear. Keep it civil.
  • Thanks 2

The Ford woman's being manipulated, memories implanted through hypnotherapy. She can't remember details because there are none, just the basic narrative she's been programmed with. They want the FBI to produce concrete factual data they can build and flesh out their bogus story around. I pity her, it's not her fault.

13 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

As said, your comments nauseate me.  That you can say such deplorable things on completely baseless claims that not one person has corroborated in any way is truly sad.  BTW, Swetnick is changing her story completely, she is obviously lying.  Sad.  You'd think one girl who was gang-raped at these parties would corroborate her wild but nope, nothing.  If Kavanaugh doesn't feel it appropriate to swear charges then Mr. Judge should

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-backtracks-on-some-claims-in-extensive-nbc-news-interview/

The accusations did just keep getting more and more bizarre as the accusers came out.  First it was a drunken night of groping done to both a mid and late teen sometime, somewhere in both the early and mid '80's that no one else admits ever happened.  Then there was the "sort of kind of maybe he flashed me" at a party woman, but she wasn't sure until a lawyer convinced her that yes, she is sure.  Kind of.  Then there's the woman who claims to have witnessed gang-rape trains on numerous drugged girls at multiple parties she inexplicably kept going to, and yet not one person or police report was ever found to corroborate such things.

What is the next "accuser" going to say to escalate this insanity?

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked

Warnings (plural) and time off have been issued.

Posters who return and carry on with disrespectful behavior will find the punishment far more serious next time.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was unlocked
8 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The Ford woman's being manipulated, memories implanted through hypnotherapy. She can't remember details because there are none, just the basic narrative she's been programmed with. They want the FBI to produce concrete factual data they can build and flesh out their bogus story around. I pity her, it's not her fault.

I don't pity her..

I think that Ford might have volunteered for hypnotic suggestion and memory implant  in preparation
for the Senate Hearing... to make her testimony more believable...

but most of the important details (like time and place, how she got home etc) were kept extremely vague
so they can't be disproved..

As far as I'm concerned she is guilty of making a false accusation and telling lies and ruining a man's reputation
for political purposes..

IMO the woman was acting her socks off, has no shame and does a disservice to all genuine victims of
sexual abuse... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Remember when we were told this?  LOL

obama records.jpg

There were many times they tried to put the stop on "historical research" into the pasts of D senators, Presidents, Presidential candidates, sex traffickers, pedophiles, traitors and all manner of left-leaning scum. They are very good at protecting their own as all but one media outlet leans left and they all bat for the same team.

The Democrat party is truly embodies the old saying "do as I say, not as I do". I think that stems from a strong sense of class-ism. 

• Thanks 1

Julie Swetnick is publicly retracting most, if not all, of her accusations re. Judge Kavanaugh.   In other words, she lied, publicly and in writing about the Judge.  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-sits-down-nbc-news-1148414

Silence from left expected.  Ramirez is also stepping her accusations back, now she doesn't recall who exposed himself to her. I guess Kavanaugh being in the same city or state when she saw a pee pee at a college party is damning enough.

Ford of course named four witnesses none of whom have a clue as to what she is talking about, in fact one has never met Kavanaugh.  Also, she doesn't remember when the party was, where where the party was, how she got home from the party or how she got there and strangely she never mentioned this PTSD inducing act to her best friend at the time.  

FBI report will be on soon and I am guessing they found noting to corroborate any of these people's stories.

But Kavanaugh is still guilty according to the left. 

• Like 1

"This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups," a seething Kavanaugh said.

Forget the assault allegations for a minute. The above comment should be the disqualifier in all of this.

Its not that the accusations arent important , they are and they could affect his ability to be impartial, the above statement however proves Kavanaugh isnt qualified for the bench. A person in his position simply cant speak like that. Even if he believes it. The fact that he is so partisan he is comfortable speaking like that in public combined with the fact that he is too stupid to understand and or too arrogant to care about that basic concept of the judiciary says all we need to know about his qualifications. He is not fit for the Supreme Court of the United States.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Forget the assault allegations for a minute. The above comment should be the disqualifier in all of this.

Its not that the accusations arent important , they are and they could affect his ability to be impartial, the above statement however proves Kavanaugh isnt qualified for the bench. A person in his position simply cant speak like that. Even if he believes it. The fact that he is so partisan he is comfortable speaking like that in public combined with the fact that he is too stupid to understand and or too arrogant to care about that basic concept of the judiciary says all we need to know about his qualifications. He is not fit for the Supreme Court of the United States.

He had every right to be angry, only an insane person would not be when their spotless reputation is completely destroyed by false accusations, when their children and wife is threatened with violence and even murder and the family driven from their home by insane leftists.  None of these accusations were true yet he was convicted by the media and the democrats despite a total lack of evidence.  I am glad he told them exactly what they are in front of the nation.

Anyone raising a son should be afraid of what these people on the left are pushing for the future of any male in this country.  When you can be destroyed simply because a woman accuses you of something, without a scintilla or proof or even a single person to corroborate the accusation, then we are in real trouble.  

I don't expect you to understand or even care so this is not directed at you farmer it is a warning to people still playing by the old rules hat those days are gone folks and you need to get down in the mud where Farmer and his crowd play and fight on their terms.  There is no reaching across the aisle to the left, you'll simply come back with a stump instead of a hand.

The other big loser in this sad mess was the #METOO movement.  Badly used and abused in this episode because the democrats weaponized it and fired it at Kavanaugh in a last minute ambush.   If there had been anything to go on with Ford they'd have alerted the FBI two months ago but they knew it was a dead end and pulled the pin anyways.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Judge Kavanaugh blocked from teaching at Harvard next year.  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/10/02/harvard-cancels-kavanaughs-spring-law-class-n2524594?utm_content=buffera68b5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Guilty of being appointed to the SCOTUS by Trump and nothing else.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Judge Kavanaugh blocked from teaching at Harvard next year.  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/10/02/harvard-cancels-kavanaughs-spring-law-class-n2524594?utm_content=buffera68b5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Due process ignored at a Law School. Even if Kavanaugh is confirmed, if Democrats get the house, they will move to impeach him from the Supreme Court.

10 hours ago, bee said:

I don't pity her..

I think that Ford might have volunteered for hypnotic suggestion and memory implant  in preparation
for the Senate Hearing... to make her testimony more believable...

quoting myself because I've just seen this article....

http://humansarefree.com/2018/10/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford.html

Internet sleuths are turning up an extraordinary collection of evidence that increasingly points to Christine Blasey Ford being involved in mind control programs at Stanford, which some claim are run by the CIA. We have confirmed that Stanford University, where Ford works, runs a “CIA undergraduate internship program” which is described in full at this Stanford.edu recruitment page for the CIA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From this published paper, co-authored by Christine Blasey Ford, we know she is intimately familiar with mass hypnosis, self-hypnosis and mind alteration processes, all of which are being deployed in this staged “false flag” assault on Brett Kavanaugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through carefully crafted leaks, cover-ups and media narratives, almost half the nation has already been mass hypnotized into believing that an innocent man is a deranged serial rapist. Such is the power of CIA mind control, deployed on a nationwide scale. (It also underscores the realization that the entire purpose of the establishment media is not to inform people but to influence minds.)

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Poor guy.... this whole thing is painful to witness... I remember seeing somewhere him saying that
he enjoyed teaching...

So the 'Undergraduate Council' stands in solidarity with the three accusers... they are taking their side
without any evidence... and these people are going to become lawyers etc.... unbelievable!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, mind control my a$$ . it is the $$$$$$$$$$$$. no doubt.

yes Mind Control.... Brainwashing....
(although power and money is no doubt involved as motive for the aforementioned...) 

Just now, bee said:

i do not think it is same thing, brainwashing is done on tv\media every second of the day, in every country,  mind control is something different. it is something that makes you act one way without even thinking or knowing why you doing it,  brainwashing = propaganda, affects us differently, it makes us strongly believe in something. and believe in "their" truth

in this case it is nothing but a simple greed

Edited by aztek

15 minutes ago, bee said:

(although power and money is no doubt involved as motive for the aforementioned...) 

1987 - Homer Simpson explains the human mind.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

i do not think it is same thing, brainwashing is done on tv\media every second of the day, in every country,  mind control is something different. it is something that makes you act one way without even thinking or knowing why you doing it,  brainwashing = propaganda, affects us differently, it makes us strongly believe in something. and believe in "their" truth

in this case it is nothing but a simple greed

Ford has brainwashed half the nation into believing that Kavanaugh IS or COULD BE an untrustworthy
person.... possibly a teenage sexual predator... unsuitable for high office ..

The Democrats (and their Backers) are greedy for power but this is just the motive...
Brainwashing / Mind Control is the path to that goal...

They have been trying to brainwash the US and the World against Trump for 2 years or more...
Kavanaugh is getting the same treatment...

• Thanks 1

Just now, bee said:

Ford has brainwashed half the nation into believing that Kavanaugh IS or COULD BE an untrustworthy

not her, democrats did, they have brainwashed half the nation into believing anything they say,

brainwashing = propaganda, you believe you have to vote D

mind control is you vote D but have no clue why,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked