Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Defining Evil

Timothy

10 minutes ago, openozy said:

As said, has to be coupled with a lot of faith,pure evil's not scared of youtube stuff.

Sceptics are apparently immune to the paranormal. Why are we untouchable by the ‘pure evil’?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Sceptics are apparently immune to the paranormal. Why are we untouchable by the ‘pure evil’?

Maybe you are evil,backed up by the comments of various skeptics or non believers on this site(very nasty)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

Maybe you are evil,backed up by the comments of various skeptics or non believers on this site(very nasty)

? Wow, thats a bit....very nasty.

Can you answer the question without the nastiness.  It is a valid question.

17 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Why are we untouchable by the ‘pure evil’?

• Like 3

I sometimes have attitude, but I try to be open minded, level headed, and to respond respectfully. It really depends on what is posted and how it’s posted. 

I’ve been accused of being a misinformation agent here before. But I think you’re the first person to suggest that I’m evil, or ‘very nasty’. :lol:

Please elaborate on me personally, it will be good for me and you and others. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

? Wow, thats a bit....very nasty.

Can you answer the question without the nastiness.  It is a valid question.

Most of you come across as very bitter and abrasive,I can't see where your coming from with this.

2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I sometimes have attitude, but I try to be open minded, level headed, and to respond respectfully. It really depends on what is posted and how it’s posted. 

I’ve been accused of being a misinformation agent here before. But I think you’re the first person to suggest that I’m evil, or ‘very nasty’. :lol:

Please elaborate on me personally, it will be good for me and you and others. 

You may be a milder version of this.

Just now, openozy said:

You may be a milder version of this.

Okay, are there different ‘evil’ levels then?

Just that I would be offended if people thought of me as evil, but not full-evil.

The stories I've written are real to me and sometimes others who have witnessed these things.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

The ghost stuff tends to be the product of one's imagination. Most other "ghostly things" have mundane explanations.

Not in my case.

40 minutes ago, openozy said:

As said, has to be coupled with a lot of faith,pure evil's not scared of youtube stuff.

There is no such thing as "pure evil" and it's about  the "Power of Intention" not any particular belief or technique. :tu:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Okay, are there different ‘evil’ levels then?

Just that I would be offended if people thought of me as evil, but not full-evil.

Ok your fully evil too,tough guy.

1 minute ago, Piney said:

There is no such thing as "pure evil" and it's about  the "Power of Intention" not any particular belief or technique. :tu:

I can't see how you can say this when you haven't witnessed it.Its not like that.

7 minutes ago, openozy said:

Most of you come across as very bitter and abrasive,I can't see where your coming from with this.

I have nothing to be bitter about. Asking questiions for your explanation is not being bitter or nasty, but i do find when questiioned, some get very defensive. 

Surely you should be able to answer simple questions....if you have a reasonable answer? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

Cheers, I’ll add it to my rap sheet. :tsu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't see how you can say this when you haven't witnessed it.Its not like that.

Ok, can you give an example of what you experienced as pure evil? ( just one example without the glamour) will do.

7 minutes ago, openozy said:

Is this one of your examples of you experiencing evil?

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I have nothing to be bitter about. Asking questiions for your explanation is not being bitter or nasty, but i do find when questiioned, some get very defensive. 

Surely you should be able to answer simple questions....if you have a reasonable answer? 

Its just I'm a very sensitive person,I'm married to an English women and know they can come across like that,but still annoys me.

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Ok, can you give an example of what you experienced as pure evil? ( just one example without the glamour) will do.

Look back at my stories.

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Debatable. I'd say your attitude has a lot to do with it. 

So if I have a better tude you'll believe me?

Just now, openozy said:

Its just I'm a very sensitive person,I'm married to an English women and know they can come across like that,but still annoys me.

? English women can come across lije what?

I can understand you may be very sensitive, too sensitive for your own good, the last thing you should be believing in is ghosts and the paranormal....it is turning you from sensitive to paranoid.

• Like 1

Just now, freetoroam said:

? English women can come across lije what?

I can understand you may be very sensitive, too sensitive for your own good, the last thing you should be believing in is ghosts and the paranormal....it is turning you from sensitive to paranoid.

I think there abrasive people,I believe what I experience and see.

• The topic was locked