Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Defining Evil

Timothy

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

Eeeeeeeeep. Got none at the moment. I’m bad at the evil thing. Don’t tell the devil pls.

You are scary.

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

Eeeeeeeeep. Got none at the moment. I’m bad at the evil thing. Don’t tell the devil pls.

I'll invite you over one day and we'll barbecue a few.

I don't talk to the Devil. He's mad at me for smashing up his DB-9.

• Haha 1

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C - Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.... or i might have watched too many movies... I can also be evil sometimes  im so bad i make medecin sick and Krav Maga Evil..>:-)

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Explain 'some things'. With examples of proven experiences and not folk lore or hearsay.

600kg Elk can mess you up totally :-)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

600kg Elk can mess you up totally :-)

Some of those Swedish elk genes came from New Jersey. Apparently they shipped some home from New Stockholm. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Piney said:

Some of those Swedish elk genes came from New Jersey. Apparently they shipped some home from New Stockholm. 

I bet that was from new sweden i  kind of suspected it cause the scandinavian Elk male can weigh up to 600kg they are however smaller than their American cousin and can be agressive ;-) :-p

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Avalanche said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C - Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.... or i might have watched too many movies... I can also be evil sometimes  im so bad i make medecin sick and Krav Maga Evil..>:-)

I spent my youth killing demons on mars. Fought against the cult of tchernobog. Even roaming around a fog covered town with all kinds of misshaped nasties.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I spent my youth killing demons on mars. Fought against the cult of tchernobog. Even roaming around a fog covered town with all kinds of misshaped nasties.

Ah Blood remember playing that game loved the scene they had taken from the movie seven and put in the game

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

I'll invite you over one day and we'll barbecue a few.

I don't talk to the Devil. He's mad at me for smashing up his DB-9.

Can I come to the bbq too,I love crackling,I'll bring a case of sacrificial virgins 'blood.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why'd they put a "T" on Chernobog? Is the pre-Christian Slavic religion copyrighted? 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Why'd they put a "T" on Chernobog? Is the pre-Christian Slavic religion copyrighted? 

I didn't develop such an underrated game. So I don't know why.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, openozy said:

Most of you come across as very bitter and abrasive,I can't see where your coming from with this.

Very bitter and abrasive seems like a good portion mankind right now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, openozy said:

I am evil personified, you will be scared.

Oh crap, the batteries are dead in my quaking shoes. Hmm oh well I'll try to fake being scared for you.

Side note real evil people  don't talk about it. 

jmccr8 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, openozy said:

Most of you come across as very bitter and abrasive,I can't see where your coming from with this.

Wonderful self fulfilling prophecy you have set up here. Claim non-believers are evil, nasty, and abrasive, and when they respond in kind to your insulting manner, you get to sit back and say "See? What did I tell you?" 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, openozy said:

I am evil personified, you will be scared.

This needs to be enshrined somewhere. Definitely in the contest for "Funniest UM Quote of 2018"

:lol:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Piney said:

One of the "Scare Legends" used by Christians against the Kiimochnii was we ate babies.  :yes:

They still say that about atheists, and I believe they leveled the same charge against Jews.

48 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Oh crap, the batteries are dead in my quaking shoes. Hmm oh well I'll try to fake being scared for you.

Side note real evil people  don't talk about it. 

jmccr8 

I could be drawing you in,you wouldn't have a clue.

44 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

They still say that about atheists, and I believe they leveled the same charge against Jews.

And Vikings.Anyway killing people isn't evil,there's a lot worse things than that.

Edited by openozy

1 minute ago, openozy said:

I could be drawing you in,you wouldn't have a clue.

Or you could be playing with your mind in public, from where I sit you got nothing.

jmccr8 

56 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Wonderful self fulfilling prophecy you have set up here. Claim non-believers are evil, nasty, and abrasive, and when they respond in kind to your insulting manner, you get to sit back and say "See? What did I tell you?" 

I always bring out the best in people.

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Or you could be playing with your mind in public, from where I sit you got nothing.

jmccr8 

Your right my friend.

....I do not view the concept of "evil" as being a natural state of existence so I do not think anyone is born evil.

However I do think that deliberate actions done with the intent to hurt, kill, cause suffering, etc is, in my mind, a evil act but evil is not a state of being nor a reality outside of ones psychological processes.

55 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I believe they leveled the same charge against Jews.

There are several imaginary Catholic Saints that were babies purported to be eaten at Passover.  One is worshiped in the UK. 

2 minutes ago, Inky Bendy said:

....I do not view the concept of "evil" as being a natural state of existence so I do not think anyone is born evil.

However I do think that deliberate actions done with the intent to hurt, kill, cause suffering, etc is, in my mind, a evil act but evil is not a state of being nor a reality outside of ones psychological processes.

Hurt, cause suffering yes,killing no,its a kind act.What if people constantly perform evil acts and enjoy it,that would constitute evil.

That was my point, it is a state of mind not a physical state.

However I do view killing for the sake of killing to be a evil act as well. Hurting others, causing suffering, those are all acts as well born from a sick and twisted mind.

• The topic was locked