Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Defining Evil

Timothy

5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Just pointing out what happens to bovver boy idiots, ozy.

Tell that to the other inmates.

Those crows are pretty smart, ozy, they are protected these days, but  years ago, they could be sitting in a tree hundreds of metres away, and you only needed to pull a rifle out, and they'd be on the wing before you could get the first shot away. Not that I wanted to shoot them, but I saw that from watching others.

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Those crows are pretty smart, ozy, they are protected these days, but  years ago, they could be sitting in a tree hundreds of metres away, and you only needed to pull a rifle out, and they'd be on the wing before you could get the first shot away. Not that I wanted to shoot them, but I saw that from watching others.

That's true, when you don't have a gun there everywhere,when you have one you don't see any.They are smart and communicate in ways we don't know.I don't shoot them either there too cool.

Glad to hear you're not one of those week-end shooters blazing away at anything that moves.

43 minutes ago, openozy said:

I know of three people who's eyes can turn to that of a goats eyes when pushed,2 are women,which I've seen and the other myself,so I've been told.You should see the horror on peoples faces that have witnessed it.

40 minutes ago, openozy said:

Your wrong,I've seen it and I am it.

I'm sorry , but you remind me of a guy I had went to high school. He just sat at the back of class drawing satanic symbols and when anyone would try to talk to him he would whisper some "ancient" language(self proclaimed)calling upon satan to hurt you .   Years later his parents where  arrested for having *** Blocked ***.Which included pictures of him and his sisters starting from a young age. 

I'm sure there are several other examples around the world of bad bring ups that produce psychological imbalances in ones head. Imo it nurture over nature. No one is inherently evil. Evil is ones perception of anothers actions that are byproduct of his or hers ability to define right from wrong based on personal experiences that occurred in that ones life.

To claim your this evil entity comes off not only as ignorant, but a little childish. Who would claim these things? What evil things have you done? Who didnt hug you? Who hugged you too much? Please elaborate.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I'm sorry , but you remind me of a guy I had went to high school. He just sat at the back of class drawing satanic symbols and when anyone would try to talk to him he would whisper some "ancient" language(self proclaimed)calling upon satan to hurt you .   Years later his parents where  arrested for having *** Blocked ***.Which included pictures of him and his sisters starting from a young age. 

I'm sure there are several other examples around the world of bad bring ups that produce psychological imbalances in ones head. Imo it nurture over nature. No one is inherently evil. Evil is ones perception of anothers actions that are byproduct of his or hers ability to define right from wrong based on personal experiences that occurred in that ones life.

To claim your this evil entity comes off not only as ignorant, but a little childish. Who would claim these things? What evil things have you done? Who didnt hug you? Who hugged you too much? Please elaborate.  

First I'm the furthest person from your school mate in those things.I don't believe in nurture over nature,have seen many cases of adopted kids from bad families put into great families and have turned out like the real parents,despite all the love and care.I was a very good,well behaved kid,almost too good and very kind and sensitive,with great parents.I don't care what people think but this all changed when I met evil and was thrown around in my early twenties,as in one of my stories.I've got used to living with this but its a struggle,so I try to warn people away.I come from Sydney but have moved to the sticks for this reason.

Young idealists are typically great people, but occasionally by happenstance, instead of their wish of changing the world for the better being realised, the world changes them for the worst. My advice, revert to the original impulse.

17 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Glad to hear you're not one of those week-end shooters blazing away at anything that moves.

I only hunt feral animals,rabbits,foxes with my dogs,whippets and jack russells,rarely shoot anything.I like to give animals a sporting chance even when doing pest control.

I believe your stories have been taken down. But just because you don't believe in something dosent make it so. My only question is why post it here? You want followers or something? Do you need confirmation that you are evil? Because if you believe it so strongly there is no need to talk about it. Go do evil . 

1 minute ago, openozy said:

I only hunt feral animals,rabbits,foxes with my dogs,whippets and jack russells,rarely shoot anything.I like to give animals a sporting chance even when doing pest control.

Some one evil would have ate their dogs by now imo.

1 minute ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I believe your stories have been taken down. But just because you don't believe in something dosent make it so. My only question is why post it here? You want followers or something? Do you need confirmation that you are evil? Because if you believe it so strongly there is no need to talk about it. Go do evil . 

I have to constantly try not to,so its like good fighting evil all the time,or are most people like that.My stuff goes from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Just now, openozy said:

I have to constantly try not to,so its like good fighting evil all the time,or are most people like that.My stuff goes from the sublime to the ridiculous.

I don't know whether you have sought counselling, or even should seek it, but it is an option, though not one I have overwhelming confidence in.

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

That's called your conciousness. Most people have it... Smh

I'll have a go at why die-hard skeptics might not ever have negative woo experiences...or any woo experiences, for that matter.

The way you oust woo is by affecting the psyche with conviction. 

Skeptics already have conviction that there is no woo.

They're so strong in the belief of no woo ever existing, that it doesn't dare happen to them. 

;)

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I don't know whether you have sought counselling, or even should seek it, but it is an option, though not one I have overwhelming confidence in.

Yep and been on med ages ago, just ended up with dull demons.I don't know but if people cross me something bad always happens to them,way beyond what they deserve.

Anyone struggling with unruly impulses, to the extent there is a real risk of them being acted out to the extreme detriment of the subject, as well as others, presents a very difficult problem to address. This is a scenario that is behind much of what finishes up in the criminal courts. And in many cases, the trigger is alcohol, or other substances, that lower inhibition.

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I'll have a go atwhy die-hard skeptics might not ever have negative woo experiences...or any woo experiences, for that matter.

The way you oust woo is by affecting the psyche with conviction. 

Skeptics already have conviction that there is no woo.

They're so strong in the belief of no woo ever existing, that it doesn't dare happen to them. 

;)

That makes sense and have tried this.I've just lived with it so long its become who I am.

Just now, openozy said:

That makes sense and have tried this.I've just lived with it so long its become who I am.

It takes a strong enough belief that you can kick it to the curb.

Otherwise, it's the new normal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Anyone struggling with unruly impulses, to the extent there is a real risk of them being acted out to the extreme detriment of the subject, as well as others, presents a very difficult problem to address. This is a scenario that is behind much of what finishes up in the criminal courts. And in many cases, the trigger is alcohol, or other substances, that lower inhibition.

I'll tell you I've done some bad things but I always manage to slip through the system,I put this down to the evil stuff keeping me out there.

If you recognize that you have done "bad things", you are likely to be moving in the right direction.

You could put it down to mental illness except physical things have and do happen that no one can explain.

The best therapy for people experiencing psychological conflict, is a job that keeps you occupied, but isn't overly demanding in regards to needing concentrated attention, on the task at hand. That way, you have a kind of occupational therapy, while your mind is largely free to work through the underlying issues, consciously and unconsciously. I'd say there was a period in my younger years, when that worked for me.

Edited by Habitat
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, openozy said:

You are scary.

I’ve posted it on here before, but:

I once had a dream that two babies where attacking me by hitting thumb tacks/drawing pins at me with tennis racquets, piercing and being lodged in my skin.

I retreated to what I think was a bedroom, however they slipped under the door, as thin as pancakes, then popped back into shape and continued to attack me. 

I had to kill them, so I snapped their necks with my bare hands. 

————

Another; I was laying on a massage bed type thing on my back outside the back door of my home, as a murderer/cannibal carved and ate parts of me while was still alive. Felt very strange in the dream.

:w00t:

Edited by Timothy
Structure.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, openozy said:

Most of you come across as very bitter and abrasive,I can't see where your coming from with this.

Most of you come across as ignorant and void of critical thinking skills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked