Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resistance From Inside Trump Admin

Farmer77

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

The fanaticism really doesn't seem to be coming from the Trump supporters, it really doesn't :no: 

When placed in the context of what is historically normal political conduct in the US they absolutely are.

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

The fanaticism really doesn't seem to be coming from the Trump supporters, it really doesn't :no: 

They, the Left, are creating a level of hatred against them that is going to cause real problems in the future.  They are arrogant fools enough to imagine that after he's gone, they'll be able to use their corrupt media to ignore the whole mess and move on as though nothing was done wrong.  They are fools and will only realize too late what a mess they created.  To hell with them and their demands.  If they want a fight, they'll damned well get one!

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

When placed in the context of what is historically normal political conduct in the US they absolutely are.

Are you saying that Trump's deeds (whatever they are exactly, it's never been explained clearly just what his unique evil really consists of), and those of his supporters, are outside what is historically normal political conduct in the US, but the campaign to overthrow an elected President, led by the losing party with the full support of the media, and their legions of fanatical supporters, isn't? It's always the Trump side that's outside what is historically normal political conduct in the US?

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you're saying that Trump's deeds (whatever they are exactly, it's never been explained clearly just what his unique evil really consists of) are outside what is historically normal political conduct in the US, but the campaign to overthrow an elected President, led by the losing party with the full support of the media, isn't? 

Im saying that this alleged campaign is a myth. Reporting on the lunacy is just that , reporting on the lunacy. The media isnt making it happen and they arent making it up. 

As for normal political conduct there have been numerous instances which would have ended any other politician's career but his fanatic base simply doesnt care about societal norms, let alone political ones.

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

It's always the Trump side that's what is historically normal political conduct in the US?

I think what you're saying is that I think its always Trump's side that is acting in an abnormal and unhealthy fashion and no I dont believe that at all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I'm saying that this alleged campaign is a myth.

There's really nothing one can say any more. :no: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

There's really nothing one can say any more. :no: 

Its just the reality of the situation. :lol: 

If the consequences werent so potentially profound for my kids it honestly would be laughable at this point. People elect a man who was famously corrupt, sexist, racist and quite possibly horrible at his job but it was hard to tell for sure because he was such a constant liar and then act like its some media conspiracy that there is a constant stream of what the F news coming from the WH.  Seriously? :lol:

There have been some suggestions that the NYT made this 'editorial' up. I'd have to say, I think that is incredibly unlikely. Whilst the NYT bends over backwards to criticise President Trump, I don't think they would abandon journalistic integrity to the extent of inventing the document. At least ONE journalist at the NYT has spoken with the person who wrote the op-ed, and confirmed their position within government. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If the consequences werent so potentially profound for my kids it honestly would be laughable at this point.

You know, if the "resistance", and the neocons, did win, the consequences then might be incredibly serious. Think of what the implications might be then. A blatant coup. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Whilst the NYT bends over backwards to criticise President Trump, I don't think they would abandon journalistic integrity to the extent of inventing the document.

Why not, when the "intelligence Services" have been making stuff up, both to implicate Trump and to provide pretexts for military intervention, for years, and the media has been absolutely colluding with them 100%. Do you think the media would be any likely to still have any integrity  or morality? 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

You know, if the "resistance", and the neocons, did win, the consequences then might be incredibly serious. Think of what the implications might be then. A blatant coup. 

Yeah ive sadly come to the conclusion that there is no good end to this saga. Either our institutions and standards are violated by those trying to stop the corruption therein making themselves no better than the initial perpetrators , on paper anyways, or we as a nation collectively shrug at the massive grift going on and accept the carnage thereof.

Making this all the more fun is the knowledge that THEY ALL SUCK. The democrat establishment sucks, the republican establishment is just a frowny face version of the dems. The far left of course is short sighted and has no end game for their identity politics hyperbole and the far right are dim witted, proudly ignorant (stable genius' :lol:) and of course acting pretty much solely out of racist thought patterns.

When i'm talking about Trump im simply calling a spade a spade. Im not arguing any particular person or party would be a better alternative.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You're concerned that the POTUS is so mentally feeble that he could be baited into acting irrationally making his supporters fall away and somehow those doing the baiting are treasonous?

Just a slight different perspective: perhaps those still supporting a POTUS so mentally feeble that an op-ed from a disgruntled employee is all it takes to bait him into doing something dangerously stupid are actually the treasonous ones.

I was going to write something similar. Shows even his supporters are worried about his ability to remain calm and do the job properly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Why not, when the "intelligence Services" have been making stuff up, both to implicate Trump and to provide pretexts for military intervention, for years, and the media has been absolutely colluding with them 100%. Do you think the media would be any likely to still have any integrity  or morality?

In a nutshell... yes. 

They might put a slant on their stories, but they wouldn't make up something like this from scratch. If for no other reason that if they where found out, their newspaper empire would be finished. 

Edited by RoofGardener

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

In a nutshell... yes. 

They might put a slant on their stories, but they wouldn't make up something like this from scratch. If for no other reason that if they where found out, their newspaper empire would be finished. 

why not? They made up "Russiagate" from scratch. And, if they didn't invent it, they went along with the "Saddam's WMDs" storyline that a previous Administration invented. And the "Gaddafi was about to Massacre his Own People". And "Assad suddenly and for no apparent reason decides to gas lots of lovely babies, thus provoking US retaliation against him, whenever he's on the point of a major victory". 

24 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

why not? They made up "Russiagate" from scratch. And, if they didn't invent it, they went along with the "Saddam's WMDs" storyline that a previous Administration invented. And the "Gaddafi was about to Massacre his Own People". And "Assad suddenly and for no apparent reason decides to gas lots of lovely babies, thus provoking US retaliation against him, whenever he's on the point of a major victory". 

Umm... no ? Non of that is accurate. 

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah ive sadly come to the conclusion that there is no good end to this saga. Either our institutions and standards are violated by those trying to stop the corruption therein making themselves no better than the initial perpetrators , on paper anyways, or we as a nation collectively shrug at the massive grift going on and accept the carnage thereof.

Making this all the more fun is the knowledge that THEY ALL SUCK. The democrat establishment sucks, the republican establishment is just a frowny face version of the dems. The far left of course is short sighted and has no end game for their identity politics hyperbole and the far right are dim witted, proudly ignorant (stable genius' :lol:) and of course acting pretty much solely out of racist thought patterns.

When i'm talking about Trump im simply calling a spade a spade. Im not arguing any particular person or party would be a better alternative.

That is the Dems go to false excuse.  

If I post something about an illegal immigrant murdering a US citizen, I get called racist.    That is BS.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Why would they need to call for them to be turned over to the government(without ANY crime even being REMOTELY committed)?

I think the reason for that is obvious.  It's not to prosecute as you seem to be thinking, it's to relieve that individual of all duties.  If you were running an office would you wan't people that weren't giving their best effort and were in fact blackening your name and undermining your offices ability to do a good job? 

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I actually think @ExpandMyMind was correct in that the authors goal wasnt to oust Trump but to steady the base by ensuring them that despite Trump the administration is still working towards "conservative" goals.

Didn’t know the base needed to be steadied?  Didn’t know that the base didn’t think Trump *IS* still working towards “Conservative” goals.  The last two years must have been a fluke??  His rallies are only getting bigger.

Beyond that though we thankfully have the 1st amendment and if no classified info was released I dont know if there is any legal recourse against the author.

This op-ed is not free speech.  It is treason or mutiny.  That carries the death penalty.  The damage it caused is minimal.  I don’t think it matters where it counts.  I’m sure that Kim and Putin are sympathetic and the next time Trump speaks with them, they will inform him that they have a tried and true method to clean house.  Yes, that would have been meant as a joke.

18 hours ago, aztek said:

lmao,, at no point in my life  my well being depended on who was in the WH. there is nothing delusional in that. just proper planing and right decisions.

like i said if yours does, you made wrong choices along the way.

do not blame  wind for knocking down a crappy shelter, blame yourself for not building one that can stand up to it.

Bull.  When the traitor Bill Clinton signed NAFTA the entire industry that I worked in moved across the border.  I went from making more than most of my peers to zero relevant skills in the blink of an eye.  The fact that Trump seems to be doing the exact opposite of that for the American worker is lost on many who seem to think that working towards lowering trade deficits, bringing manufacturing back to the USA, creating as many jobs in 2 years as Obama did in 8, and bringing other crazy people to negotiation tables and discuss denuclearization are all negated because he's a rude and obnoxious jerk. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats kind of my point.All these networks, including fox,  have bias', thats the kernel of truth. That they are wholly unreliable is the big lie.

Yes but what I was replying to was you saying that it was because of Trump that people didn't believe these big business news sources and my point was that most people that feel that way felt like that back when Trump was a mere real estate tycoon.

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I think the reason for that is obvious.  It's not to prosecute as you seem to be thinking, it's to relieve that individual of all duties.  If you were running an office would you wan't people that weren't giving their best effort and were in fact blackening your name and undermining your offices ability to do a good job? 

A government asking a FREE PRESS to turn over their sources is a bad thing. Regardless of the reasoning.

14 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If i had to bet it would be on Pence. Ive thought its possible he was the one leaking stories about WH dysfunction all along. It is he who stands to gain the most if Trump is removed

I seriously doubt that Pence would take the route of anonymous op-ed's.  I seriously doubt we will ever learn who wrote it because it was probably on of the NYT's editors.

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

A government asking a FREE PRESS to turn over their sources is a bad thing. Regardless of the reasoning.

But then, we do not have a FREE PRESS, do we?  It is controlled by the Progressives.  The Press gave up their rights to be free and independent a long time ago.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I seriously doubt that Pence would take the route of anonymous op-ed's.  I seriously doubt we will ever learn who wrote it because it was probably on of the NYT's editors.

The timing of it (Woodward’s book & midterms) just makes it too fantastical and that is the calling card of the Progressives.  Something will surface that it is phony and will be forgotten like so many other ploys to ‘get Trump’ have ended.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Doesn't hurt to ask.  If the government forces them to reveal sources then you can start worrying.  And why would it be anonymous?  Until it's proven otherwise I don't believe it's real.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

Doesn't hurt to ask.  And why would it be anonymous?  Until it's proven otherwise I don't believe it's real.

Same reason Deep Throat was anonymous. To protect their identity for the sake of their well being and the well being of their family.

The source is only anonymous to US. 

• Like 1