Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resistance From Inside Trump Admin

Farmer77

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I know Iowa Republican and Democrats have been looking the other way for decades because of our low unemployment rate and declining population.  The meat packing plants here are almost 100% immigrant labor as is the rest of our Ag.  Regular Americans just don't seem to want to move here and work in a meat packing plant for a few bucks over minimum wage.

And if they can’t fill those jobs at low wages they may have to offer more money but since they can just fill them with illegals why would they? Your example is lame.

1 hour ago, odas said:

Don't worry about the comment. If I was an idiot I'd be the President of USA now.

I agree with you on the criminality of illegaly crossing a border, but people have and will continue to do illegal things to prosper. It is our all history. That is how we moved forward and stayed alive. God forbid anything happens I assure you that there would be nothing in the world to prevent you from keeping your family alive, no law, no morals, nothing. Trust me (no, I am not a Doctor).

True, and when Mad Max and I are fighting over gas in the wasteland I won’t hesitate to kill him. But we’re not there yet not even in Mexico 

37 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And if they can’t fill those jobs at low wages they may have to offer more money but since they can just fill them with illegals why would they? Your example is lame.

How much would they have to offer for you to move to Iowa and butcher hogs all day in a refrigerated plant? 

Here's some vacancies over at Agri Star over in Postville: https://www.google.com/search?q=iowa+meat+packing+jobs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab&ibp=htl;jobs#fpstate=tldetail&htidocid=DAc1ZZHKLgxGzU3sAAAAAA%3D%3D&htivrt=jobs

It's the same place where almost 400 got arrested back in 2008: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid

Send some Americans please.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

How much would they have to offer for you to move to Iowa and butcher hogs all day in a refrigerated plant? 

Here's some vacancies over at Agri Star over in Postville: https://www.google.com/search?q=iowa+meat+packing+jobs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab&ibp=htl;jobs#fpstate=tldetail&htidocid=DAc1ZZHKLgxGzU3sAAAAAA%3D%3D&htivrt=jobs

It's the same place where almost 400 got arrested back in 2008: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid

Send some Americans please.

The alternate solution is for the immigrants who will do those jobs to enter the country legally.  No one is saying we should not hire immigrants, just not illegals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

The alternate solution is for the immigrants who will do those jobs to enter the country legally.  No one is saying we should not hire immigrants, just not illegals.

Reading your response it hit me that perhaps meat packing is an industry which just needs to go automated because once they're legal they can find 1001 jobs making a couple bucks above min wage that dont include slaughtering animals or freezing your ass off all day.

On 08/09/2018 at 7:06 AM, Farmer77 said:

As @odas pointed out above both rose to power after a long slow economic recovery , both rose to power at a time when nationalism and totalitarian attitudes are on the rise, neither are exactly on speaking terms with the truth, both have fanatical followers etc. However the scapegoating and marginalization of minority groups and democrats for not being hard enough on minority groups being probably the most obvious IMO

the reason he's called the Press the enemy of the people is that they are the enemy of democracy,  that they want nothing less than a coup to overthrow him, and the reason they want to do is is nothing to do with defending democracy, but all to do with the fact that he isn't the one who should have been elected, and that the rightful one would have made sure that they were rewarded very well for their loyalty and support.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's obvious (to me) that the leading strategy the Democrats / Globalists have decided on
in the build up to the Mid Term Elections is........... Divide and Rule.......

not exactly a new idea but desperate times call for desperate measures 

so we have this probably completely made up story from the NYT  or a CIA plant ensconced
somewhere in Administration has '''''''''spilled the (fake) beans'''''''''' to the media who were waiting
to fire the opening salvo - quickly followed by Obama's speech chastising the Republicans for
supporting Trump.... "what has happened to the Republicans?" he lamented.... :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

the reason he's called the Press the enemy of the people is that they are the enemy of democracy,  that they want nothing less than a coup to overthrow him, and the reason they want to do is is nothing to do with defending democracy, but all to do with the fact that he isn't the one who should have been elected, and that the rightful one would have made sure that they were rewarded very well for their loyalty and support.

yes there's a huge conspiracy working against the 'People' by the political elite and their 'Press' -

there just aren't enough Tin Foil Hats to go round for this one... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Yet he loves foxnews who has always been as biased as the others but have become at this point no more than a WH mouthpiece. Kinda throws into question what he really cares about doesnt it? It clearly isnt unbiased reporting.

You know what would stop the press from reporting on insanity coming from the WH? If insanity stopped coming from the WH.

Like I said to you the other day the man is historically  rude, sexist, most likely mobbed up , a renowned liar and quite possibly horrible at every job hes ever done but we cant quite tell because of all the lying. 

Why on earth are people inventing a conspiracy theory and acting surprised because bad news is constantly coming from anything he touches?  

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Ladies and gentlemen your POTUS :lol:

• Haha 1

On 08/09/2018 at 7:23 AM, Farmer77 said:

There is a very small minority of people who see "positiveness" from Trump. Their motives are less than patriotic.

see, and you always say that Trump supporters are fanatical. The amount of fanaticism about Trump supporters - this kind of blanket sweeping into the basket of deplorables - that you seem to have completely outweighs the fanaticism of Trump supporters. What you're doing is the same mistake as the Blessed Hillary made, by insisting that the only reason anyone might see anything positive in Trump in any way is because they too must be full of hate for foreigners, Persons of Color, the LGBTQWERTY community, etc, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yet he loves foxnews who has always been as biased as the others but have become at this point no more than a WH mouthpiece. Kinda throws into question what he really cares about doesnt it? It clearly isnt honest reporting.

You know what would stop the press from reporting on insanity coming from the WH? If insanity stopped coming from the WH.

Like I said to you the other day the man is historically  rude, sexist, most likely mobbed up , a renowned liar and quite possibly horrible at every job hes ever done but we cant quite tell because of all the lying. 

Why on earth are people inventing a conspiracy theory and acting surprised because bad news is coming from anything he touches?  

perhaps the (now) majority of 'The People' just aren't as trusting as you :) and have seen through the 
calculated BS of the Media Hounds... swimming like demented sharks in the Swamp effluent..

Edited by bee
changed a word :)
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

see, and you always say that Trump supporters are fanatical. The amount of fanaticism about Trump supporters - this kind of blanket sweeping into the basket of deplorables - that you seem to have completely outweighs the fanaticism of Trump supporters. What you're doing is the same mistake as the Blessed Hillary made, by insisting that the only reason anyone might see anything positive in Trump in any way is because they too must be full of hate for foreigners, Persons of Color, the LGBTQWERTY community, etc, etc. 

Kinda but not quite. There is plenty to see positive in Trump if you're concerned about the conservative platform. Not enough IMO for me to think that supporting him isnt putting party over country though.

"Positiveness" however is a trait which Trump does not exude. He is constantly negative, he is rude, he is insulting and he is casually cruel. There is a small minority of folks who appreciate that and no patriotism isnt their priority.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bee said:

perhaps the (now) majority of 'The People' just aren't as trusting as you :) and have seen through the 
calculated BS of the Media Hounds... swimming like demented sharks in the Swamp effluent..

If there werent 40+ years of record of Trump being human garbage you would probably have a point. The problem with your response is Trump was in the media long before he was playing a conservative for the media to hate.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 11:46 AM, preacherman76 said:

So you can only believe unnamed sources if they come from media Giants who have been lying to us our whole lives?  

apparently so.....

• Like 2

On 9/6/2018 at 12:54 PM, Myles said:

This is pretty much why I voted for Trump.   I knew that the politicians on both sides didn't like him.  Closest thing we have had to a 3rd party.  

Insightful comment - I think this is true...

although Trump is technically a Republican President ... in reality he is a political outsider gatecrashing
the political elite's party (R and D)

and they don't like it one little bit :no:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is a fun read

Don’t Hang Your Hopes on the 'Resistance' Behind the NYT Op-Ed — America is Being Murdered Right in Front of Our Eyes

You want to see some of the “quiet resistance” by Anonymous The New York Times tells us he or she is responsible for in its headline for the op-ed? Donald Trump has told 4,229 lies in the first 558 days he’s been in office, according to the Washington Post.  That’s almost eight lies a day. An what do we get from Anonymous?

Pathetic whining about Trump’s “amorality.” “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

Gee, you think so?

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 12:41 PM, Gromdor said:

I've been to Europe.  Was stationed there multiple times.  Kaiserslautern, Germany.  SHAPE, Belgium.  RAF Upperheyford England.  Even did a stint over in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (but that's not Europe). 

Panzer Kaserne near Stuttgart and then Armstrong Kaserne north of Hanau, myself. I was a Scout.

Heck I even toured  Auschwitz and visited Anne Frank's house.  Europe isn't that bad.

Even with a fixation on Nazism like that, eh? You should have seen the national car museum at Mulhouse, France, its amazing. 

I was even in Oregon last week.  Have to say with the drought the scenery looks almost artificial.  I remember it being green and lush, now it looks like hills of hay with green trees plopped on it here and there.

It's like that every Summer! Jeez, dude; the southern part of the state and most of the east part gets no rain at all from the end of May to late September. 

You see, its these kinds of Judgement calls that just blow your whole scene.

But I guess that is all off the point.  If you want to blame illegal immigrants for child hunger in the US, then by all means do so. 

What I said was-

If you sneak kids into the country that were hungry to begin with, and then don't feed them, YES, its your fault. 

So quit making crap up.... unless that's all that you have.

All this stupid propaganda is so old it may seem new again, but it isn't.

I'm sorry if your feeling get hurt when I compare you to other historic groups that have blamed a minority for all their societies ills.  Cut food stamps if you truly want.   If you want to suffer and let others suffer because of a self-induced lie, who am I to stop you.  In the end it isn't even illegal alien kids going hungry in my state, but the children of rural whites- statistically Trump voters.

How the hell would you know what my feelings are from where you are sitting? Are you God, or do you just want his job? :P

Most likely the later, but anyway....

Ah, staving children everywhere, eh? And what are you doing to save them, exactly? Seems like you'd have to be an inhuman monster to be seeing them every day and just blowing them off.

But you don't see them, do you, your just making more trashy BS up. 

.... as if anyone can't tell. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

he is rude, he is insulting and he is casually cruel.

some might say that's a kind of honesty, and that it makes a change from the suave urbanity concealing the total vacuousness of the Blessed Obama, and the viciousness of the foreign policy he oversaw and its utter disdain for all the countries whose affairs he authorized the lovely caring folks at the State Department to intervene in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Even with a fixation on Nazism like that, eh? You should have seen the national car museum at Mulhouse, France, its amazing. 

Panzer Museum Munster and French tank museum at Saumur are definitely worth seeing too. The Belgians have a good tank museum at Brussels too. And Technik Museum Speyer's surely a can't miss. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

some might say that's a kind of honesty, and that it makes a change from the suave urbanity concealing the total vacuousness of the Blessed Obama, and the viciousness of the foreign policy he oversaw and its utter disdain for all the countries whose affairs he authorized the lovely caring folks at the State Department to intervene in.

Sure and those people are idiots....hear me out

Dont get me wrong, I understand the attraction to Trump's rhetoric and the outsider image he and Cambridge Analytica have created, I really do. In fact if it weren't coming from such an obvious conman I would most likely be onboard.

Where your point falls short is being rude isnt honesty, its laziness. Being casually cruel isnt honesty, it simply displays a truly broken spirit racked with insecurities. Being unnecessary insulting isnt being honest its bullying.

You can be honest, you can buck political norms and you can be different than your predecessor all without the mocking cruelty. In fact most Americans I know manage to accomplish that every day. 

IDK what god forsaken shitholes those who claim trump just "talks normal" live in but I sure as hell hope I dont ever have to visit.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Panzer Museum Munster and French tank museum at Saumur are definitely worth seeing too. The Belgians have a good tank museum at Brussels too. And Technik Museum Speyer's surely a can't miss. 

I missed all of those, being in an Armored Cav. unit at the time kinda gave me my fill, but I'm wishing I had do it now. 

Saw some Bavarian castles instead.... meh. It was what the G.F. wanted to see so... :mellow:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, the illegals I have met were forced to pay cash.  The coyotes have better things to do than keep track of former customers and any debt.

As for the jobs.  We had openings even during the great recession and unemployment of 2007/8 and yet Americans didn't want to do it.  The illegals have a lower unemployment rate than the average american.

Of course they are forced to pay cash. Coyotes don't offer their service on credit...where exactly do you think the illegals get the cash?  They get it from family members...with the expectation that once situated they will start sending cash back...until their debt is paid.  

Americans at record numbers were  being signed up for welfare...hard to legitimize working at a slaughtering house when you get a check for setting on your ass watching TV and smoking weed all day.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Big Jim said:

That's just it.  The meating packing plants here in Iowa are almost 100% Immigrant workers.  Americans aren't doing it at all.  Most of the charges at Postville were identity fraud charges. (The supervisors there were charged with providing the fake document, even.) 

• Like 1