Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resistance From Inside Trump Admin

Farmer77

4 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Because it is so cheap and easy on your part.

Because it is factually incorrect.

Because it is so boring.

And because, like the play that featured a room full of guys knifing a Trump look-alike it is a nasty way of trying to encourage some psychopath to do your dirty work for you and assassinate a sitting President. And if that happens the Left will never be able to live it down. You think  JFK's assassination had long-lasting repercussions? Hell, you ain't seen nothing yet. 

Oh, and "cry"? Fine, be as childish as you like projecting you own failings on everyone else you disagree with. If anyone cares, they are brain-damaged.

No one is going to assassinate Trump.  It would make him a martyr, especially before the 2018 midterms.  Every week he gives his opponents something to attack him with.  They would have to exhaust all that long before they would ever resort to guns.

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I agree completely, but I was asking if you knew for a fact that the employer in this case preferred not to check, as you claimed.   I have nothing against immigrants personally.  Where I worked I always tried to learn a little Spanish just to help the janitors feel more comfortable.  Sorry to disappoint all those that think anti-immigrant Trump supporters are automatically racists.  But as a nation I think we need to do everything possible, including the Wall, to limit immigration to legal entrants only. Punishing employers is not enough because our social safety net makes surviving without a job not only possible, but very attractive.   That means removing all incentives, including granting automatic citizenship to babies born here to parents who have entered illegally.  This isn't a game where you score by getting the ball over the line.  We also need to repatriate, as much as possible, those who have come in the past with no attempt at becoming legal at any level.  

Here's an interesting bit from Brietbart of all places about it: https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/06/ice-raids-dairy-farm-where-illegal-alien-accused-of-killing-mollie-tibbetts-worked/

and another: https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/29/outsourcing-lobby-tied-to-dairy-farm-that-hired-housed-illegal-alien-accused-of-murdering-mollie-tibbetts/

The farm owned the property and trailer where he lived. 

"Ben Ashford for the Daily Mail noted in a most recent report that neighbors of the property where Bahena-Rivera lived before he was accused of murdering Tibbetts — land that is owned by the Lang family — described it as having a revolving door of Mexican workers."

It's not over by a long shot, but everyone is eye rolling over how blatant about it, they were. 

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

No one is going to assassinate Trump.  It would make him a martyr, especially before the 2018 midterms.  

Jeez... 

Just unbelievable! Not everyone sees everything in terms of polling numbers and election day results, nor to impressionable lunatics see things logically. In a country with 300 million there are more than enough crazies to make all kinds of insane things happen every week.

I know it is impossible for you to change you mind or even stop the 24/7 obsession with hating Trump or even take a step back and wonder if anything you are doing might be the slightest bit wrong in some way.

I'm just calling you out on this "Trump is Hitler" crappola that you will never give anyone a break from for the rest of your life. 

And I will continue to do so, randomly, when I have nothing better to do.

Fortunately for us both, I normally have better things to do.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Jeez... 

Just unbelievable! Not everyone sees everything in terms of polling numbers and election day results, nor to impressionable lunatics see things logically. In a country with 300 million there are more than enough crazies to make all kinds of insane things happen every week.

I know it is impossible for you to change you mind or even stop the 24/7 obsession with hating Trump or even take a step back and wonder if anything you are doing might be the slightest bit wrong in some way.

I'm just calling you out on this "Trump is Hitler" crappola that you will never give anyone a break from for the rest of your life. 

And I will continue to do so, randomly, when I have nothing better to do.

Fortunately for us both, I normally have better things to do.

Trump is like Hitler......   Hehehe......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Trump is like Hitler......   Hehehe......

Okay Troll, you have revealed that the only reason you post here is to p*** people off, and that you are probably lying about everything you say. But then a REMF can't be expected to do anything else.

Lying about Oregon, for example. Only the coast road and the little northeaster corner centered around Salem and Portland do not dry out in the Summer. It is always the case, that is one of the reasons why forest fires have burned half a million acres so far this year. The other reason is that Statist clowns like yourself are totally incompetent when it comes to solving real-world problems.

Keep your avatar, it suits you and your content as you moulder away in your basement sucking on meth and Mountain Dew. (see, anyone can make assumptions about the other guy, see how worthless it is?)

Obama is like Stalin.... heh heh heh.:P

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Okay Troll, you have revealed that the only reason you post here is to p*** people off, and that you are probably lying about everything you say. But then a REMF can't be expected to do anything else.

Lying about Oregon, for example. Only the coast road and the little northeaster corner centered around Salem and Portland do not dry out in the Summer. It is always the case, that is one of the reasons why forest fires have burned half a million acres so far this year. The other reason is that Statist clowns like yourself are totally incompetent when it comes to solving real-world problems.

Keep your avatar, it suits you and your content as you moulder away in your basement sucking on meth and Mountain Dew. (see, anyone can make assumptions about the other guy, see how worthless it is?)

Obama is like Stalin.... heh heh heh.:P

I drove in on 84, took I-5/205 South.  That took me through Portland and Salem.  It was yellow there too.

You're right about Obama.  I still don't like how he used drone strikes to kill US citizens without a trial.  I voted for crazy Gary Johnson that time around. 

I apologize, you are right about the trolling, but then again you had stated that the point of your posts was just to troll whenever someone said something you didn't like as well. (Comparing Trump to Hitler).

Here's an idea.  Maybe having the actual Nazi's in the United States stop marching for him would make people stop comparing the two.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Here's an idea.  Maybe having the actual Nazi's in the United States stop marching for him would make people stop comparing the two.

I guess we could just shoot them all, not many people would have a problem with that... except for one thing; 2/3rds of the ones you see out there are either undercover Cops or infiltrators from the SPLC. Might get a bit messy.

I also noticed that there were a total of 21 of them at the mass rally in DC a few weeks ago, and several thousand counter-protestors to meet them. Perhaps people are taking the whole thing a bit too far. 

TY for the apology, I wasn't expecting that and I'm letting it drop now. But about Oregon; 84 shows you a lot of brown country almost year-round, but this is the dryest time of year all over. I was in Eugene yesterday and all seemed normal.... except for one thing; some of trees are already turning Fall colors. 200 miles south, I noticed that same thing at the end of last month.

That ain't normal, at all. I'm wondering if this Winter is going to be a killer... in every sense of the word.

12 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Has Cambridge Analytica been around 40+ years?  No?    Then why are you fibbing?  

No and Trump was a failed politician before he had them creating mantras for him.  No fibbing required those are facts

12 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I don’t think you do understand the attraction.  That’s why you are the way you are.

I definitely understand the attraction. Thats why I voted for an actual third party candidate while watching in horror while the two worst humans I can imagine divided our nation terribly.

Edited by Farmer77

14 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Just being legal doesn't give them the credentials and language skills to compete for those jobs.

You make more than a "couple bucks above min wage" working in many diners. I wasnt saying they would automatically become white collar workers, just that they could find 1001 things which are less crappy than working in a meat packing plant. 

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The government runs as it always has

my God, it's worse than anyone thought then! :cry: 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It makes me wonder how much longer can the US run on autopilot, without functional administration.  

Actually though this is an interesting question; really I think that trouble usually arises when governments try to do something. You know how they so often declare that "doing nothing is not an option"? Well, a lot of the time I think doing nothing would be by far the least harmful option. Just as long as the machinery that keeps the essential parts functioning keeps ticking along, the things that are responsible for everyday things, if governments didn't continually feel that they have to do something, I think it would cause a lot less harm  all round.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Maybe having the actual Nazi's in the United States stop marching for him

what, all 100 or so? But then that would reveal that those famous rallies in that vast stadium he had constructed specially at Nuremburg* to celebrate the deification of the Leader would be revealed for the hollow sham that they are! :cry: 

* Pennsylvania, that is 

7 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Actually though this is an interesting question; really I think that trouble usually arises when governments try to do something. You know how they so often declare that "doing nothing is not an option"? Well, a lot of the time I think doing nothing would be by far the least harmful option. Just as long as the machinery that keeps the essential parts functioning keeps ticking along, the things that are responsible for everyday things, if governments didn't continually feel that they have to do something, I think it would cause a lot less harm  all round.

As was noted by a judge over 150 years ago : “No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the Legislature is in session”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/8/2018 at 10:19 PM, Gromdor said:

How much would they have to offer for you to move to Iowa and butcher hogs all day in a refrigerated plant? 

Well since I have a job that's not an issue.  What if you have been unemployed for a while and were living in government housing and you had this opportunity?  If that was my case I may well just take the offer and get back on my feet.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Overzealous while stupid 'doing something' certainly is harmful and irritating. 

And it's already proven possible (relatively recently Belgium, for example) to not have official government. But it works for harmless countries, which US is not, to be honest. 

I was just reading how Trump almost tweeted about pulling Americans out of South Korea, which would trigger the chain of events we naturally won't discuss in this already mostly off-topic thread. It's just not safe for the US - consequentially the whole world - to depend on pure luck. Will someone sane take his phone away in time the next time? 

In my opinion, we are all hostages of unhealthy tribal American politics. If it was my country, it wouldn't matter since it's hard to even find us on the map. But it's just too stupid to keep having Trump - of all American annoying celebrities - in the most sensitive place in the world. 

On 9/9/2018 at 12:35 AM, Farmer77 said:

Ladies and gentlemen your POTUS :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your former president thinks the core is a corpse.  Who doesn't make grammatical mistakes on occasion?

Ladies and Gentlemen, you Former , former president mispronounces nuclear.

• Like 1

Mispronouncing happens, but that what Trump's regularly doing seems more like having mini-strokes or being heavily under influence.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I was just reading how Trump almost tweeted about pulling Americans out of South Korea, which would trigger the chain of events we naturally won't discuss in this already mostly off-topic thread. It's just not safe for the US - consequentially the whole world - to depend on pure luck.

I was watching a documentary about the Reagan administration and it was run much the same way as this one seems to be.  No real plan just every possible option put forth to Reagan who then made a choice and hope for the best, which sometimes worked out in unexpected ways. Reagan's massive military budget was meant to stimulate the economy by creating more manufacturing jobs and to boost employment statistics.  The unintended result was to create an arms race that Russia couldn't keep up with and eventually crashed their economy, uniting Germany and freeing many people from repressive governments all over Eastern Europe.  I'm not saying that Trump will have similar good results from his own stumbling around in the dark, but at least until 2020 we have no choice but to let him do so.  One of his stumblings has gotten NK to discuss completely dismantling their nuclear program (or is that nukular?) who would have guessed after his idiotic rhetoric and tweets toward "rocket man" that this could possibly be the result?  Probably Trump will tell you that was his plan all along.

Edited by OverSword

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Mispronouncing happens, but that what Trump's regularly doing seems more like having mini-strokes or being heavily under influence.  

You could be talking about me.  Then again I may be under the influence once or twice a week.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I was watching a documentary about the Reagan administration and it was run much the same way as this one seems to be.  No real plan just every possible option put forth to Reagan who then made a choice and hope for the best, which sometimes worked out in unexpected ways. Reagan's massive military budget was meant to stimulate the economy by creating more manufacturing jobs and to boost employment statistics.  The unintended result was to create an arms race that Russia couldn't keep up with and eventually crashed their economy, uniting Germany and freeing many people from repressive governments all over Eastern Europe.  I'm not saying that Trump will have similar good results from his own stumbling around in the dark, but at least until 2020 we have no choice but to let him do so.  One of his stumblings has gotten NK to discuss completely dismantling their nuclear program (or is that nukular?) who would have guessed after his idiotic rhetoric and tweets toward "rocket man" that this could possibly be the result?  Probably Trump will tell you that was his plan all along.

Reagan wasn't open to Russian blackmail, wasn't pathological liar, became an actual politician, was obviously perfectly able to understand more than basics and he had Nancy to intervene when his dementia started rapidly developing. 

Trump's situation is directly the opposite: subordinate to Putin, pathological liar and narcissist to the debilitating proportions, hopelessly unable to ever even understand what diplomacy is and why he personally is not above it, unable to even read functionally and has no one who could steer him in the sane direction. 

It is already very certain that this is the most morbidly humorous period in recent history.      

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Reagan wasn't open to Russian blackmail, wasn't pathological liar, became an actual politician, was obviously perfectly able to understand more than basics and he had Nancy to intervene when his dementia started rapidly developing. 

Trump's situation is directly the opposite: subordinate to Putin, pathological liar and narcissist to the debilitating proportions, hopelessly unable to ever even understand what diplomacy is and why he personally is not above it, unable to even read functionally and has no one who could steer him in the sane direction. 

It is already very certain that this is the most morbidly humorous period in recent history.      

You forgot duly elected president.  :D

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Thank you for not throwing the race card in with all that.   While he may be racist, the quotes taken out of context when used to prove it are annoying.   

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

You forgot duly elected president.  :D

Speaking of which, I can't stop being shocked with that electoral college thing you've got over there... that's hardly democracy.

Not to mention I won't be surprised if one day Trump's presidency is nullified, because it might (doesn't have to - which is tragedy of its own, but might) happen the whole story about his election is proven and made public in all its opposite of glory. 

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Thank you for not throwing the race card in with all that.   While he may be racist, the quotes taken out of context when used to prove it are annoying.   

He's not racist. He'd dance for a black man like he dances for Putin, if only there was a chance he might see profit in it, or was scared of that man. 

The reason why he talks like racist is because he's sadist coward and at the moment it's still socially acceptable to spit on poor people and blacks still are poorer on average. He can be mean to non-white people without fear of instant consequences.

And, of course, he owes his soul to Putin, whose political platform manipulates with racism. All the Putin's little wannabe Nazis in Europe are insisting on racial purity, despite the fact they'd be among the first to go through the chimney if we're about to start purging the genome. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Speaking of which, I can't stop being shocked with that electoral college thing you've got over there... that's hardly democracy.

Not to mention I won't be surprised if one day Trump's presidency is nullified, because it might (doesn't have to - which is tragedy of its own, but might) happen the whole story about his election is proven and made public in all its opposite of glory. 

We are not a democracy Helen.  We are a democratic republic.  In other words ruled by law not by majority vote.  And with good reason.

• Thanks 1