Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resistance From Inside Trump Admin

Farmer77

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

While my politics have clearly drifted away from the GOP I can respect what they historically stand for and wouldnt mind seeing a traditional mature adult republican as POTUS.

My problem now is I just cant view any of the Trump sycophants as mature adults - ever. We really need new blood in our political system.

That is exactly the sentiment that got Trump elected.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Big Jim said:

That is exactly the sentiment that got Trump elected.  

I know and that makes the whole saga that much more tragic. Alot of Trump's rhetoric isnt wrong. It was just obviously mined off of our facebook pages by Cambridge Analytica and turned into slogans for manipulation as opposed to being actual guiding principles.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I know and that makes the whole saga that much more tragic. Alot of Trump's rhetoric isnt wrong. It was just obviously mined off of our facebook pages by Cambridge Analytica and turned into slogans for manipulation as opposed to being actual guiding principles.

Your derangement grows STRONG, young padawan ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, pallidin said:

But he is still an ass that few around him like. Very abrasive.

Interestingly studies have shown that in a corporate/business setting people that fit you above description tend to be the ones that get the most work done and the most out of those that work under them.

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Even I chuckled at that. Trump will never be "busted" in the eyes of his faithful 

The "faithful" virtually view Trump as "God"

That is, everything Trump says is correct, any faults he makes are due to other people's failures, etc.

Extreme narcissitic mentality which gathers "sheeples" to blindly follow him.

Seriously?  Who the hell do you know that is like that?  I don't know one person.  Then again I live in a very liberal area of the country.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's sickening. Trump is a psychopath in presidency.

Every president is a psychopath/sociopath.  That is literally the only personality type that wants the job.

• Like 2

President Trump is facing a test to his presidency unlike any faced by a modern American leader.

It’s not just that the special counsel looms large. Or that the country is bitterly divided over (1) Mr. Trump’s leadership. Or even that (2) his party might well lose the House to an opposition hellbent on his downfall.  
The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

(1 Wouldn't you write The Presidents leadership if you are trying to convince your an official with the administration?
(2) Shouldn't that be our party, since you are a member of it?
(3) spoken like an outsider - should have been this administration if you are a part of it.

The wording does seems suspicious.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Seriously?  Who the hell do you know that is like that?  I don't know one person.  Then again I live in a very liberal area of the country.

I live in a more conservative part of the country and haven't come across anyone like that.    

• Thanks 3

Just now, OverSword said:

Just now, Myles said:

I live in a more conservative part of the country and haven't come across anyone like that.    

i live in nyc, and i know plenty of those who voted trump, none sees him as god.   seems like libs are making sht up again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

The wording does seems suspicious.

No kidding.

I think the geeks at the Times wrote it, even an intern would have come up with better stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

No kidding.

I think the geeks at the Times wrote it, even an intern would have come up with better stuff.

I don't know about that.  That is very risky behavior.  It would have to be a conspiracy of one because if two people knew about it, it would get out.  That means it would have to be the doing of very upper echelon management at the NYT.

Just now, OverSword said:

I don't know about that.  That is very risky behavior.  It would have to be a conspiracy of one because if two people knew about it, it would get out.  That means it would have to be the doing of very upper echelon management at the NYT.

that is neither undo able, nor unprecedented.  i can totally see nyt pull such thing, and what is the worst that can happen? nyt will apologize after?  it is not like media had any consequences after being caught lying time and time again.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Trump obviously thinks it's real, because he didn't insist NYT admits it's a hoax, he insists they reveal the identity of the staffer who wrote it. 

Of course, since Trump is incapable of telling the truth, it might mean he knows exactly who wrote it, but is too scared to admit it because he would have to act and he doesn't act against people he's scared of.     

• Like 1

If the Op-Ed is true, and offered by a close insider, Trump will be all over finding-out who he/she is.

Trump demands 100% loyalty to himself (His own words!) so he won't react kindly on this.

Personally I think it's a great Op-Ed, exposing the Presidents incessant odd behavior and instability; issues of which were already a "duh" to most of us.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump obviously thinks it's real, because he didn't insist NYT admits it's a hoax, he insists they reveal the identity of the staffer who wrote it. 

Of course, since Trump is incapable of telling the truth, it might mean he knows exactly who wrote it, but is too scared to admit it because he would have to act and he doesn't act against people he's scared of.     

I think it's real too.  Hey look, you just gave Trump credit for thinking it was real. ;)

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, pallidin said:

exposing the Presidents incessant odd behavior and instability

So in your opinion, he's odd and UNSTABLE and we need to make him even crazier so that he acts even more UNSTABLE?  Is that about right?  Who benefits?  This is why I see most of the "resistance" as a bunch of childish, hateful schmucks.  You'd be willing to burn the damned country down just so you can get rid of the man even though America has begun to move in a positive direction.  The damned lot of you should be ashamed but I really don't think you're capable of it anymore.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I think it's real too.  Hey look, you just gave Trump credit for thinking it was real. ;)

Of course it's real. Even if it wasn't, it's apparently so accurate description of the catastrophic situation in the WH Trump simply forgot to deny it, he went straight to demanding the one who made it public is identified :lol:

Like it's not public already... grandpa is off the rocker.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

the relationship between fox and the WH has become straight up incestuous.

why is it bad when the incestuous relationship is between Hitler and Fox, but not when it's between every other media outlet and Hillary (pbuh)? Or would that, in your book, have been just as bad and would you be complaining about it to the same extent now? 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, pallidin said:

Trump is busted.

Not sure if he can survive this.

He can survive anything.

Those who care have no power. And those who have power don't care about anything other than placating his insanity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, and then said:

So in your opinion, he's odd and UNSTABLE and we need to make him even crazier so that he acts even more UNSTABLE?  Is that about right?  Who benefits?  This is why I see most of the "resistance" as a bunch of childish, hateful schmucks.  You'd be willing to burn the damned country down just so you can get rid of the man even though America has begun to move in a positive direction.  The damned lot of you should be ashamed but I really don't think you're capable of it anymore.

There is nothing you can cite that would actually verify this claim....

4 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

And those who have power don't care about anything other than placating his insanity.

And money... 

3 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

There is nothing you can cite that would actually verify this claim....

Again... 

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

If the Op-Ed is true, and offered by a close insider, Trump will be all over finding-out who he/she is.

Trump demands 100% loyalty to himself (His own words!) so he won't react kindly on this.

Personally I think it's a great Op-Ed, exposing the Presidents incessant odd behavior and instability; issues of which were already a "duh" to most of us.

It exposes nothing until verified as being true.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

It exposes nothing until verified as being true.  

But doesn't unverified anonymous source = The Holy word of God Almighty to a Leftist?

If they like what they are hearing, it may as well be.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

If he simply denied it or pressed them to admit it's a hoax, then it just turns into a case of "he said, she said".  By pressing them to identify the author he's putting the onus of proof squarely on the NYT, in effect telling them to "put up or shut up".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1