Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

Resistance From Inside Trump Admin

616 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

third_eye
9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sorry if I wasnt clear, no i am not in favor of a coup quite yet, although I definitely reserve the right to change my mind on that.

You know, back in the days, what you implicitly expressed here will be noted as ...

responsum exitiale

~

:yes:

~

 

Quote

 

"And With Your Spirit"- It's Not What You Think - Community in Mission ...

blog.adw.org/2010/05/and-with-your-spirit-its-not-what-you-think/

May 26, 2010 - But this is not really what is being said by the congregation or what is meant by the Latin response et cum spiritu tuo (and with your spirit).

~

 

:lol:

~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

oh for goodness sake. You're contradicting the very premise of this thread. If he was the dictator who ruled with a rod of fear who was surrounded by sycophantic yes men who would perform any whim which his heart desires, how come there's this brave and gallant resistance movement within his very own administration?

Most likely because he is senile or just in denial because his ego wouldnt let him see what is happening around him.

The real test now will be watching the Justice Departments actions.  If they do open an investigation at his behest (assuming they even tell us about it), absent evidence of an actual crime,  we'll have a true indicator as to the power he still holds and the willingness of those in government to keep him in check.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Trump could have very easily made the investigation about Russia and the election and it would have continued on doing its work largely out of the media. His constant attacks on the investigation and investigators however have made it so its Mueller vs Him. I truly believe (if trump was innocent) it didnt have to be this way.

I'm sure that makes sense in your mind :unsure: . So the dignified thing would have been to smile and let an investigation that was specifically designed to find evidence that would get him ousted from office continue without any interference? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Most likely because he is senile or just in denial because his ego wouldnt let him see what is happening around him.

The real test now will be watching the Justice Departments actions.  If they do open an investigation at his behest (assuming they even tell us about it), absent evidence of an actual crime,  we'll have a true indicator as to the power he still holds and the willingness of those in government to keep him in check.

 

These aren't so much leaps of logic as whole Möbius strips of logic. Now he's senile and in denial? I thought he was the all-powerful great dictator? And your second paragraph must surely be a joke. "If they do open an investigation at his behest (assuming they even tell us about it), absent evidence of an actual crime,  we'll have a true indicator as to the power he still holds"? Isn't that exactly what the "Democratic" Party have been doing to him?!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I'm sure that makes sense in your mind :unsure: . So the dignified thing would have been to smile and let an investigation that was specifically designed to find evidence that would get him ousted from office continue without any interference? 

I think thats propaganda spin amigo but assuming your premise is true .....kinda. Even if he is wholly innocent he must see the importance of ensuring the people he surrounded himself with arent compromised by a hostile foreign government. If he cant then he shouldnt be POTUS.

Carter page identified himself as a Kremlin advisor for crying out loud. Jeff Sessions lied to congress about his contacts with Russia and Paul Manafort a man with massive Russian ties and debts took the campaign manager job for free. Any reasonable adult can see the importance of ensuring these folks who are close to the POTUS are not compromised.

Its his behavior throughout this, the willingness to put himself and his cohorts above America, that have convinced me the guy is a Russian tool/stooge/patsy the siberian candidate however you want to put it.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
10 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

oh for goodness sake. You're contradicting the very premise of this thread. If he was the dictator who ruled with a rod of fear who was surrounded by sycophantic yes men who would perform any whim which his heart desires, how come there's this brave and gallant resistance movement within his very own administration?

Because the republicans in the administration believe there needs to be.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
4 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Now he's senile and in denial? I thought he was the all-powerful great dictator?

The two are not mutually incompatible - in fact the two are a very potent and dangerous combination.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Isn't that exactly what the "Democratic" Party have been doing to him?!" 

No not at all. There is a ton of evidence, much of which I laid out in the post above, which shows the importance of the investigation. An investigation which as a reminder didnt start as an investigation into Trump the man but into Trump the campaign.

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

These aren't so much leaps of logic as whole Möbius strips of logic. Now he's senile and in denial?

The denial is an easy one because of his famously outsized ego, the senility is one of the rumors coming from the WH  as they try and mitigate and justify his behavior.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
26 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

oh for goodness sake. You're contradicting the very premise of this thread. If he was the dictator who ruled with a rod of fear who was surrounded by sycophantic yes men who would perform any whim which his heart desires, how come there's this brave and gallant resistance movement within his very own administration?

You are expecting rationality from THESE people?  They've quite literally lost their minds because their media tells them to.  To paraphrase Buzz Lightyear, "they are a sad, strange little group, and they have my pity"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, and then said:

They've quite literally lost their minds because their media tells them to. 

Man i miss the days when I could shut my brain down and repeat right wing media fed mantras like "because their media tells them to" , critical thinking requires so much more energy :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
10 hours ago, OverSword said:

This thread in a nutshell.

 

 

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Man i miss the days when I could shut my brain down and repeat right wing media fed mantras like "because their media tells them to" , critical thinking requires so much more energy :lol:

 

you mean like the critical thinking of Trump Detractors portrayed (accurately) in the theatre piece above...

I am just astonished and aghast at the LACK of critical thinking of the Trump Detractors...
they have truely lost their minds to the emotional propaganda against Trump..  and are letting the
emotional manipulation take them over....

it's just crazy and disturbing to see so called intelligent educated people behave in such a way...:hmm:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, bee said:

you mean like the critical thinking of Trump Detractors portrayed (accurately) in the theatre piece above...

I am just astonished and aghast at the LACK of critical thinking of the Trump Detractors...
they have truely lost their minds to the emotional propaganda against Trump..  and are letting the
emotional manipulation take them over....

it's just crazy and disturbing to see so called intelligent educated people behave in such a way...:hmm:

 

 

Or right wing media has managed to make cutout stereotypes out of anyone who may question the dear leader. 

Its not emotional propaganda, its factual reporting which elicits an emotional response.

Its really laughable at this point. The guy was a renowned liar, philanderer, sexist, reality TV star, appeared in soft porn and was so bad at his job that all American banks refused to do business with him and somehow his believers are surprised that there is weird, bizarre and bad news coming from anything he touches. Really?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Man i miss the days when I could shut my brain down and repeat right wing media fed mantras like "because their media tells them to" , critical thinking requires so much more energy :lol:

:mellow: so "Trump is Hitler" (but at the same time, he's senile and powerless) isn't every bit as much parroting exactly what the majority of the media tells you to? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

:mellow: so "Trump is Hitler" (but at the same time, he's senile and powerless) isn't every bit as much parroting exactly what the majority of the media tells you to? 

Nope. The media also tells me Trump is the best POTUS we've ever had, Hillary will be in jail next week, and there is a war on christmas .

Point being  I have formed my own opinion by taking in as many viewpoints and as much information as possible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Nope. The media also tells me Trump is the best POTUS we've ever had, Hillary will be in jail next week, and there is a war on christmas .

Point being  I have formed my own opinion by taking in as many viewpoints and as much information as possible.

:rolleyes: What's the proportion of the media that tells you that? The Great Man himself on twitter. So once again he's so almightily all-powerful than one word from his stubby little fingers on twitter outweighs the entire majesty of the Washington Post, the New York Times, et al*?

 

* Gore, that is 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

:rolleyes: What's the proportion of the media that tells you that? The Great Man himself on twitter. So once again he's so almightily all-powerful than one word from his stubby little fingers on twitter outweighs the entire majesty of the Washington Post, the New York Times, et al*?

Well I go to foxnews, drudgereport.com, daily caller and RT primarily for news I know will have a right wing bent. I also read Trump and Qanon twitter feeds regularly.

Ironically before Trump those were what I considered to be my most trusted news sites and I read the rest of the MSM with a wearier eye. Now the tables have flipped with basically all RW media wholly becoming Trump apologists as they cling to the hope of conservative rule. IMO it was the Nunes memo fiasco when they dropped all pretense of honest reporting.

Conversely i can acknowledge much of the MSM is definitely sold out to damage Trump with as many stories as possible. The problem is they are real stories, the insanity is actually happening, they arent inventing it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well I go to foxnews, drudgereport.com, daily caller and RT primarily for news I know will have a right wing bent. I also read Trump and Qanon twitter feeds regularly.

Well there's my question answered. All those, apart from Fox of course, are decidedly "fringe", as the mainstream media would want people to think, wouldn't they, and the average sheeple in the street would hardly put them above the majesty of the WashPost and NYT for credibility would they. "Right wing media" in the way you describe it hardly exists as a force of any influence any more. The way you say it people would think there's a gigantic apparatus of state broadcasting outlets pouring out pro-regime propaganda continually, and the WashPot and Noo York Times and all the rest of them are brave little voice in the wilderness, daring to raise their voice in protest against the massive onslaught of State propaganda. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Well there's my question answered. All those, apart from Fox of course, are decidedly "fringe", as the mainstream media would want people to think, wouldn't they, and the average sheeple in the street would hardly put them above the majesty of the WashPost and NYT for credibility would they. 

Drudge is an opinion maker, hardly fringe, but I think you've lost me what is your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Conversely i can acknowledge much of the MSM is definitely sold out to damage Trump with as many stories as possible. The problem is they are real stories, the insanity is actually happening, they arent inventing it.

 

 

no they are not real stories - they are made up stories or negative spin stories....
or just biased and heavily slanted..

the MSM is obviously under instruction to print or report everything in a negative light..

they said a few nice ish things when he appeared to believe the chemical attack bs and bombed Syria -
because they were so pleased they had conned him (or he felt he was over a barrel on that one...?)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

Vulpes vulpes laying in snow.jpg

news ...

is the exception that proves the rule...

when it comes to the MSM... and Trump...

???

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, bee said:

no they are not real stories - they are made up stories or negative spin stories....
or just biased and heavily slanted..

the MSM is obviously under instruction to print or report everything in a negative light..

Obviously!.............. It is known.....:lol: 

Do you really believe they are all "made up"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
7 minutes ago, bee said:

they are made up stories or negative spin stories....
or just biased and heavily slanted..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
16 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

"Right wing media" in the way you describe it hardly exists as a force of any influence any more. The way you say it people would think there's a gigantic apparatus of state broadcasting outlets pouring out pro-regime propaganda continually, and the WashPot and Noo York Times and all the rest of them are brave little voice in the wilderness, daring to raise their voice in protest against the massive onslaught of State propaganda. :rolleyes: 

Its funny that you say anymore because until foxnews there was no such thing and until Trump I would have argued that their politics didnt get in the way of their news reporting.

The state propaganda part is undeniable at this point though. Foxnews is state propaganda. Massive onslaught might be a little strong but it wouldnt be if Trump werent an orange buffoon without credibility.

What scares me the most about Trump isnt Trump, its the pattern and the path which he is laying out for someone who is competent and nefarious to follow. Dont get me wrong, he very well could stumble his way into dictatorship or something equally horrible, but itd probably go bankrupt quickly anyways. The next guy though....yikes.

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Drudge is an opinion maker, hardly fringe, but I think you've lost me what is your point?

oh come on you're being obtuse. All those, except perhaps for Fox, are hardly mainstream are they. They can either be discredited by the Mainstream media as loony fringe extremists or propaganda outlets from a Hostile Foreign Power that has the President under its control. The general public in the street aren't going to believe them over the majesty of the NYT or the mighty Wapo are they. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The state propaganda part is undeniable at this point though. Foxnews is state propaganda. Massive onslaught might be a little strong

it really is you that's unbelievable, it really is. Are you really saying that the New York Times and the Washington Poot and NBC and all the rest of these mighty and glorious news outlets, with hundreds of years history and respected by all as national institutions, are merely feeble and ineffectual and have no influence compared with that of the all-power Fox, America's Pravda? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.