Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Officer kills man after entering wrong flat

Still Waters

38 minutes ago, aztek said:

no other profession protects murderers, no other trade has blue line of silence. no other trade has basically everyone cover up for their buddies, lets not compare it to other jobs. and lets be real about numbers too, it is not 1% or less, it is 15\15\70

You've shown your bigotry towards police here on many occassions and I normally stay silent because that kind of sad painting ALL of any one profession or group in negative hyperbole speaks for itself.  I was not addressing you, just someone who might not be in a position to see that the vast majority of those in this country who protect and service are amazing and selfless...for example those who risked and lost their lives 17 years ago today during a horrifying attack on our country...those who ran towards danger instead of away. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

Just now, skliss said:

You've shown your bigotry towards police here on many occassions and I normally stay silent because that kind of sad painting ALL of any one profession or group in negative hyperbole speaks for itself.

i would not be speaking if they were not doing it.  where you see bigotry, i see reality you ignore cuz you have cops in the family. 

and for some reason i absolutely see no connection between some of them running into unknown danger, and them acting like they do everyday on the streets. one does not excuse the other. and spare me how dangerous their job is, they make our lives more dangerous.

Just now, aztek said:

i would not be speaking if they were not doing it.  where you see bigotry, i see reality you ignore cuz you have cops in the family. 

and for some reason i absolutely see no connection between some of them running into unknown danger, and them acting like they do everyday on the streets. one does not excuse the other. and spare me how dangerous their job is, they make our lives more dangerous.

Bigotry cannot be refuted because at it's basis it ignores reality in order to perpetuate it's agenda and reason to exist. You hug yourself with the mistaken thought you are right, but don't be a hypocrite and call a cop when you need one. Done.

according to some sources people heard her scream "open up"  so her story about walking into open appt is a lie, and if it turns out to be true that she knew him, and had some kind of relation, means she did not mistake anything she just plain murdered him, and more than likely, thought her badge will get her off.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Just now, skliss said:

Bigotry cannot be refuted because at it's basis it ignores reality in order to perpetuate it's agenda and reason to exist. You hug yourself with the mistaken thought you are right, but don't be a hypocrite and call a cop when you need one. Done.

there is nothing to refute, you imagined there is bigotry here,  so in your eyes it is,  but in mine i just  call a spade a spade. and you do not like it, so you have come up with some label of me.

38 minutes ago, aztek said:

according to some sources people heard her scream "open up"  so her story about walking into open appt is a lie, and if it turns out to be true that she knew him, and had some kind of relation, means she did not mistake anything she just plain murdered him, and more than likely, thought her badge will get her off.

If this is true, she couldn't have been surprised to see him there. The news links all said they filed a manslaughter charge but that could change to stiffer charges. Not much has been released about what they are basing this on but they are reviewing evidence, including the Texas Rangers. We need to wait and see what happens at the Grand Jury as it most likely won't be released until then. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/officer-accused-killing-man-wrong-apartment-shooting-face/story?id=57724631

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Just now, susieice said:

If this is true, she couldn't have been surprised to see him there. The news links all said they filed a manslaughter charge but that could change to stiffer charges. Not much has been released about what they are basing this on but they are reviewing evidence. We need to wait and see what happens at the Grand Jury as it most likely won't be released until then. 

What GJ? she's already been charged.

1 minute ago, aztek said:

What GJ? she's already been charged.

I'm sorry. I edited my post to put in the link. It's there now. Yes, a GJ is being convened to see if murder charges should be pressed against her. There is evidence but no indication of what that evidence is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aztek said:

she was involved in shootings before, a very trigger happy cop, that knows from experience she will be off the hook,  people like that do not value anyone's lives.

She was involved in one previous shooting. She shot a man who was trying to steal her taser .... he lived.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6155249/Witnesses-dispute-white-Dallas-cops-claim-black-neighbors-door-ajar.html

Apparently she was shouting "Let me in! Let me in!" ..... which paints a very different picture to what she originally stated. Also, his front door has a distinctive red mat in front of it. Another reason for disbelieving her story that she thought it was her home.

• Like 3

Just now, ouija ouija said:

Apparently she was shouting "Let me in! Let me in!" ..... which paints a very different picture to what she originally stated. Also, his front door has a distinctive red mat in front of it. Another reason for disbelieving her story that she thought it was her home.

yes it does paint very different picture.  and things do not add up already,

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

She was involved in one previous shooting. She shot a man who was trying to steal her taser .... he lived.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6155249/Witnesses-dispute-white-Dallas-cops-claim-black-neighbors-door-ajar.html

That would be a good explanation of how she got into the apartment. The door being open sure isn't one. I'm sure police talked to neighbors and what they said is part of what is being reviewed. 10 pm is not that late for people to be awake. If she was shouting, I'm sure they were listening and heard the gunshot. 

• Like 2

Just now, ouija ouija said:

A struggle began and Guyger fired her Taser at Perez, who then wrested it away from her. She then drew her gun and fired, wounding Perez in the abdomen.

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

3 hours ago, aztek said:

she was involved in shootings before, a very trigger happy cop, that knows from experience she will be off the hook,  people like that do not value anyone's lives.

As I said: just the one shooting and nobody died.

• Like 2

Latest report  reveals that Guyger had made noise complaints about Jean, 26, to the building management in the days before his death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6166385/Tragic-scenes-inside-apartment-white-cop-shot-dead-black-neighbor.html

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Latest:

A Dallas police officer who fatally shot a black man inside his own flat, saying she confused it for her own home, has been fired.

Dallas Police Chief U Renee Hall terminated her employment during a hearing on Monday, police said, adding that she has the right to appeal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45632941

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2