Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do bigfoots exist really?

david4121

On 9/21/2018 at 5:33 AM, Piney said:

I'm not sure but I think it came from a known ape. 

On 9/21/2018 at 5:48 AM, Coil said:

The wrist looks human .

Wikipedia says a bone from the hand came back DNA as human.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangboche_Hand

A finger bone from the hand was tested and the DNA shown to be human.

DNA Testing
On 27 December 2011 it was announced that a finger belonging to the hand contained human DNA, following tests carried out in Edinburgh.[1] Dr. Rob Ogden commented that "We have got a very, very strong match to a number of existing reference sequences on human DNA databases... Human was what we were expecting and human is what we got."[1][5]

• Like 2

On 9/20/2018 at 6:52 PM, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Ahhh... childhood memories, the countless wasted hours spent in the library, checking out every book I possibly could on Bigfoot and Nessie. Oh, and all the overdue charges, much to the chagrin of my father. 

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's all these beings are - childish fantasies for some and a cash cow for others. All nice thoughts to ponder when we have nothing else to do, but all evidence suggests that there's simply nothing there. It's mere entertainment, and I'm guilty myself of even indulging in a "Bigfoot research" podcast from time to time...

Interesting. I had the same thing. Except it was UFO's, the paranormal, and psychic abilities. I read everything.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2018 at 6:13 AM, DieChecker said:

The last one is the Tibetan hand and scalp, which I think, the scalp at least, was shown to be made of goat skin (DNA analysis). Not sure about the hand. Anyone know?

I know that the Khumjung yeti scalp (the one in the photo) was most likely made from serow skin based on two analyses (Burns, 1962; Schiefke, 1982).

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Wikipedia says a bone from the hand came back DNA as human.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangboche_Hand

Do you personally believe that he was?

You understand, if everything originated from one source, then all animals, people and beings of past races will have similar DNA.

6 hours ago, Coil said:

Do you personally believe that he was?

You understand, if everything originated from one source, then all animals, people and beings of past races will have similar DNA.

I think probably the hand was from a monk who died and freeze dried up at a high altitude. Monks are known to walk about alone in the mountains, wearing furs and eating whatever they can find.

All higher animals DO share most of their DNA. For example I've read that humans and dogs share about 84% of their DNA. 

• Like 3

Yea, they're real. But not every story is. 

I suggest talking personally with eyewitnesses, and spending time in the wilderness (not alone). 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2018 at 4:51 AM, david4121 said:

I have been researching on bigfoots for my research! anyone who has some evidence can please help me in it. I want real life proof in my research..

2 hours ago, Razumov said:

So human skulls constitute evidence for bigfoot now?

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

I agree. Zana's kids DNA tested as 100% human....

Bow if BF is just a genetic freak.... he'd test as human too.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

According to Russian Hominidology the creature is a close human relative and the skulls are the product of Human-Alma interbreeding.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:18 AM, Coil said:

The USSR was the only country in the world where the problem of the bigfoot search was considered at the highest state level.The working hypothesis that guided the commission was that the snowman was the primacy of the degraded branch of the Neanderthals, which had survived to the present day.

I do not know if anyone was uploading photos earlier

Reveal hidden contents

Very true, Coil.The Soviets commissioned a committee to study the possible existence of "snowman" in 1957. No published results.

There are some good pics out there.

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I agree. Zana's kids DNA tested as 100% human....

Bow if BF is just a genetic freak.... he'd test as human too.

Had to say hi to you diechecker. How ya been? No longer in AZ, I see.

Just as a thought, the DNA that Melba Ketchum got, what % human was it? I'm way out of touch with this stuff.

But I did see a show on discovery where a team went Yeti hunting in the highlands of Buhtan.

They ended up with an eDNA sample that proved 99% human. Interesting!

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
spelling
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Very true, Coil.The Soviets commissioned a committee to study the possible existence of "snowman" in 1957. No published results.

The results were published but never translated into English as far as I know.

In Russian:

alamas.ru/rus/publicat/Issue1.pdf

alamas.ru/rus/publicat/Issue2.pdf

alamas.ru/rus/publicat/Issue3.pdf

alamas.ru/rus/publicat/Issue4.pdf

alamas.ru/rus/publicat/Issue5.pdf

2 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

There is a government coverup of these creatures.

Why didn't they cover up the Gorilla?

• Haha 2

Just now, PrisonerX said:

There is a government coverup of these creatures. Dig deep enough and you will soon learn this for yourself. 

Lol. And how is the government covering them up? 

There are numerous youtube videos and pictures of alleged bigfoots, the governments have not stopped them going out,  they do not even try to debunk them as the public can easily do it themselves. 

The only things being covered up are guys when they put on a bigfoot costume.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Razumov said:

Why didn't they cover up the Gorilla?

There didn't exist a reason to, I presume.

10 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol. And how is the government covering them up? 

There are numerous youtube videos and pictures of alleged bigfoots, the governments have not stopped them going out,  they do not even try to debunk them as the public can easily do it themselves. 

The only things being covered up are guys when they put on a bigfoot costume.

They only have to stop an official declaration of its existence by the mainstream scientific community. 

Video captures and supposed images aren't regarded as proof, so they don't need to regulate them all. Also, they've got people like yourself going to war for them, without them even having to enlist you or pay you a dime. People like yourself actually help keep it covered up, you just don't realize it. 

Edited by PrisonerX

1 minute ago, PrisonerX said:

They only have to stop an official declaration of its existence by the mainstream scientific community.

They don't have to stop anything when the mainstream scientific community doesn't believe in Bigfoot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Razumov said:

They don't have to stop anything when the mainstream scientific community doesn't believe in Bigfoot.

Good, now you're catching on. 

They really don't have to work all that hard given the existing stigmatization, and all the useful idiots they have out there slandering believers that come forward. 

Edited by PrisonerX

28 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

There is a government coverup of these creatures. Dig deep enough and you will soon learn this for yourself. 

That's the dumbest idea ever

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That's the dumbest idea ever

You and those like you really have no idea how amusing these kinds of insults are to me. 

I imagine they're also quite pleasing to read by those that have pulled the wool completely over your eyes.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

You and those like you really have no idea how amusing these kinds of insults are to me. 

I imagine they're also quite pleasing to read by those that have pulled the wool completely over your eyes.

It wasn't an insult. It was a statement of fact.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Razumov said:

The Bigfoot community actually has itself to blame for its awful reputation.

True 'dat, Raz. Like the three men all claiming to be the man in the monkey suit in the Paterson Gimlin "patty" BF. LOL!

But there are some good pics and very good evidences. And all it takes for just one to be real and those fakes mean little or nothing at all.