Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do bigfoots exist really?

david4121

On 1/10/2019 at 10:48 AM, the13bats said:

Sure, ive seen shows or read where someone with expertise in primate diets will in a very down to earth scientific way express that no,  they do not see the proper food sources available to support a large creature with its nutritional needs and large brain, before someone chimes in bears, bears hibernate in the poorer times and are seen feeding during good times,

Then someone with basically zero expertise in large primate diets like meldrum will pull and eat a wild scallion and call the land rich in food sources.

The food source idea is one that kills it for many lake monsters too...

"If" bf was real they would have to spend most of their awake time hunting food.

Edit:

Gigantopithecus, seems here again it was molded to fit the bf idea but if you go and really research it it was more orangutan like and wasnt fully bi pedal

It's always been my opinion that such opinions on BF's diet are referencing tropical apes. As the only non-tropical apes are us. Thus drawing parallels to humans is a better comparison then other apes.

If there is food for 10 million bears, there is food for 2000 BF's. Several posters in this thread, and other threads, have stated they can, and have, lived in the wild with nothing but a knife. Food is out there.

You are 100% correct on the gigantopithicus though. :tu:

And on the lake monsters, of course.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Thank you, however,

Its not about me being correct in yours or anyones opinion, you have your theroies and opinions i have mine, to say a bf if they even exist could live on a humans diet is far too speculative for me, but i dont claim to be an expert on primate diets and nutritional needs i do know a 600 to 800 pound creature which is the size of alleged bigfoot would mean most of its awake time would be hunting food and what about food in winter months?

The bears sleep that one.

If people on this forum or anyone for that matter lived in the woods with 100% nothing but a knife , for any amount of time past a few months they are wasting their talents posting on a hobbyist crypto forum and should write a book on survivial tactics, you know diary style how they never were hungry, thursty or cold etc.

Surviving isnt thriving

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

I don't know if this was posted anywhere else yet. But there is a new movie, with Sam Elliot, coming out...

The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot

Storyline

A legendary American war veteran is recruited to hunt a mythical creature.

Shoot that Varmint Sam!!

I saw that film advertised the other day, im guessing megs low budget crap, i feel badly for sam...need to go see thr trailer