Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intuitive empath

Annelise

Angels are myth.

download.jpg

images (23).jpg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Annelise said:

Angels are absolutely real. I do feel sorry for

those

who don’t believe in them

How do you know and can you prove such a thing? 

Its one thing to believe, its another to claim fact. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Annelise said:

Angels are absolutely real. I do feel sorry for

those

who don’t believe in them

I don't nor should you feel sorry.

I feel sorry for the ones that do believe. Because they need a crutch to hold themselves up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I don't nor should you feel sorry.

I feel sorry for the ones that do believe. Because they need a crutch to hold themselves up. 

Depending on the school of thought. Both demons and angels can represent different aspect of the self. By working with them you are actually working on yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Depending on the school of thought. Both demons and angels can represent different aspect of the self. By working with them you are actually working on yourself.

A guardian spirit from a vision quest is a thoughtform created by the person on the quest. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Piney said:

A guardian spirit from a vision quest is a thoughtform created by the person on the quest. 

Same thing as a familiar or servitor. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Same thing as a familiar or servitor. 

The guardian spirit is always the personified primary aspects of the person. Is it the same with the servitor? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

The guardian spirit is always the personified primary aspects of the person. Is it the same with the servitor? 

Servitor are functional ideas. They can be created for nearly any purpose, one such servitor is Fotamecus.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Servitor are functional ideas. They can be created for nearly any purpose, one such servitor is Fotamecus.

I always liked Spare. I always wondered if he studied Yellow Path Vajrayana. Many of his concepts are exactly the same. 

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I always liked Spare. I always wondered if he studied Yellow Path Vajrayana. Many of his concepts are exactly the same. 

I'm not sure but I agree Spare was my mentor in magick. I took to sigil magick like a duck to water.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm not sure but I agree Spare was my mentor in magick. I took to sigil magick like a duck to water.

I got a kick out of Spare because I never met a Theosophist who actually studied any real Buddhism ( Like Fundies and the Bible :lol:) but he knew concepts that most people who only speak English don't. 

• 2 weeks later...