Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Processes in Universe in Pictures

Weitter Duckss

We are all swallowed similar texts. Stories without proof. Part of their personal experiences I described in a short book of 2008 (only Hr).

(Carlos Castaneda, Osho, Nietzsche, Zaratrusta, etc. etc. secret societies (all), hermetism, white magic, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and all the small and unknown sects. (Alister Krouli) etc. Jung, Freud ... philosophers (almost all) ..)

The list would fill the whole page.

The only benefit: there is no benefit (youthful enthusiasm with the imaginary). They benefit and we are fools.)

For me, this point of view is correct because everything starts with the goal of the Conscious Being to create the universe and bring life into it for sets of creatures. If we take the side of science that there was a big bang and the managing Consciousness didn’t exist at all, we would get particles in different directions and no attraction and rotation of atoms would help to bring them together again just as a torn grenade can not by itself assemble or transform into something else and develop further into fog, a cold and hot cloud, the sun and planets and inhabit them with living beings.

And this does not even take into account the fact how this big bang happened at all and who brought it into action.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coil said:

If you want to know how things really are in the universe, then read this:

:lol:

Uh. I do not represent Big Bang. I have presented a great deal of evidence and I buried Big Bang. Visit my site https://www.svemir-ipaksevrti.com/Universe-and-rotation.html#ring and check out my views.

Rotation:

Tabela 4.

Galaxy

Distance Mly

Red shift km/s

NGC 4450

~50

1954 ± 4

NGC 4262

1359 ± 4

NGC 4550

381 ± 9

Messier 89

50 ± 3 

290 ± 5

NGC 4435

0.002638(z)

Messier 86

52 ± 3

-244 ± 5

Messier 61

52.5 ± 2.3 

1483 ± 4

Messier 91

63 ± 16 

486 ± 4

NGC 4388

65.10 ± 18.43

Tabela 5.

Supercluster (galaxy)

Redsfift (z)

Distance M ly

The Laniakea Supercluster

+0,0708

Horologium Supercluster

Abell 754

Abell 133

Corona Borealis Supercluster

CID-42 

3.900 (3,9 Gly)

Saraswati Supercluster

Einstein Cross

Twin Quasar

Lynx Supercluster

1,26 & 1,27

The Universe

Tabela 6.

galaxies

Redsfift (z)

Distance billion ly

Speed Km/s  

EQ J100054+023435

Q0906 + 6930

Z8 GND 5296<

7,5078±0,0004

291.622 ± 120 

GN-z11

295.050 ± 119.917

The Universe

From a new article.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 12:21 AM, Rlyeh said:

Wrong. Light is the visible spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.

Actually, I call electromagnetic radiation in the 900-2000nm light also. Well out of the visible spectrum. But then again, I am probably smitten by work, as I work with lasers :P

cheers,

badeskov

• Like 2

On 2/10/2018 at 10:12 AM, Coil said:

It is impossible to explain everything only by attraction and gravity because even if the particles combine, this happens for some further purpose, the emergence of life and the complex arrangement of cells and DNA of organisms, the development and evolution of beings and their consciousness and this happens not mechanically and by chance but purposefully and correctly, that is , in the system of the development of the universe, it is necessary to introduce the information component and it is inherent in the mind, therefore, a certain mind connects particles and space objects and further heats the matter and frees the planets for life to appear on them.

But we do not see who does it with invisible hands; we can only see the result of the work and the stages. With such success, we could say that the bicycle itself is collected, the ore is mined from the ground, melted into metal and then, according to the law of gravity and attraction, all the parts of the bicycle are smelted and assembled but we know that an engineer and a plan are necessary in his mind and tools for creating a bicycle, which means that we must add the creator-designer to the creation of a bicycle. But as science has not reached the vision of the creator or the understanding of his plan, then it only involves attraction and gravity in the development of the universe.

So what you are saying is that bicycles are made by God........

53 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Actually, I call electromagnetic radiation in the 900-2000nm light also. Well out of the visible spectrum. But then again, I am probably smitten by work, as I work with lasers :P

cheers,

badeskov

We all know you are one of those people who tries to suppress Weitter Duckss' groundbreaking discoveries and then later present them as your own idea.

You DTU guys are all like that ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We all know you are one of those people who tries to suppress Weitter Duckss' groundbreaking discoveries and then later present them as your own idea.

You DTU guys are all like that ! :rolleyes:

Guilty as charged :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

6 hours ago, badeskov said:

cheers,

badeskov

True but Weitter Duckss is using "light" to mean visible light.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

True but Weitter Duckss is using "light" to mean visible light.

„Space equals complete dark. Light appears only on objects (nebulae,  planets,  etc ). If there is no visible matter, there is no light. Stars (Sun - on the image) do not emit light, stars emit radiation. Light appearance and temperature growth occur in the collision of radiation and visible matter. There is no light immediately outside the atmosphere of Sun.“

The judges accepted my evidence. This is not just my vision. This is now the mainstream of science.

2 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

„Space equals complete dark. Light appears only on objects (nebulae,  planets,  etc ). If there is no visible matter, there is no light. Stars (Sun - on the image) do not emit light, stars emit radiation. Light appearance and temperature growth occur in the collision of radiation and visible matter. There is no light immediately outside the atmosphere of Sun.“

The judges accepted my evidence. This is not just my vision. This is now the mainstream of science.

Complete rubbish.

Light is radiation, this has already been pointed out to you. If the sun didn't emit light no one would see it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Light is radiation, this has already been pointed out to you. If the sun didn't emit light no one would see it.

„Light appears on the place of collision between radiation waves and particles. ..

Warmth and light are produced only by visible matter.“

All of this, we have passed in several topic (here).

"When observing the arrival of a comet, initially we can see only the object and the dark around it. Light starts to appear around it when the object starts releasing the particles which create the tail of the comet. The common thing to Earth and the comets is matter (particles). 1,2

The evidence are so obvious here that no explanation is needed (only visible matter is shining). The only thing that requires an explanation is, why matter is shining, which makes light to appear. The example can be made out of heat spreading from hot objects. A hot object is emitting waves, which we perceive as heat (there are no photons,  "heatons", etc.). Microwave oven is the most obvious example. There is no heat source, only waves, but in the collision of waves and matter, a meal becomes warm and it can also get burned. Nothing is needed between a star (Sun) and an object (the atmosphere of Earth), except waves or radiation. Constant waves' blows warm up the visible matter, which starts shining. Now it is clear why the temperature on the light side of Moon reaches 390°K (about +120°C), while on the dark side it is only 100°K  (about -170°C). No photons are needed as there is by far no valid explanation that they really represent light or that the light from Sun is traveling to Earth and other objects.

There is also the speed of light, which is also considered to be an undisputable fact. How can light have a defined speed, when there is no light between the objects in the space? If there was some, it would be a light space between Sun and Earth, not a dark one. There is only the speed of radiation or waves. Dawn, or morning light, appears much earlier than the actual appearance of Sun (this is called diffraction or secondary effects of wave blows that transfer sideways from the collision of waves and matter; this occurrence is not present on Moon and objects with no atmosphere).“ Weitter Duckss's Theory of the Universe

The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum is the range of all types of EM radiation. Radiation is energy that travels and spreads out as it goes – the visible light that comes from a lamp in your house and the radio waves that come from a radio station are two types of electromagnetic radiation. The other types of EM radiation that make up the electromagnetic spectrum are microwaves, infrared light, ultraviolet light, X-rays and gamma-rays.

https://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/toolbox/emspectrum1.html

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum is the range of all types of EM radiation.

Everything is OK with radiations. The problem is light. Radiations are not light. Light is a product and occurs in continuous wave collisions with visible mater.

„The mutual force which helps in formation of particles, except the force of pressure, is a spectrum of different waves and their different forces. The understanding of this can be seen similarly as the formation of Tesla's ball lightning. 
A particle is created in the contact of waves of different forces, where the stronger wave (or more of them) forms one pole and the weaker waves form the other one.“ (The formation of particles in the Universe)

1 hour ago, Weitter Duckss said:

Everything is OK with radiations. The problem is light. Radiations are not light. Light is a product and occurs in continuous wave collisions with visible mater. 

Radiation is energy that travels and spreads out as it goes – the visible light that comes from a lamp in your house and the radio waves that come from a radio station are two types of electromagnetic radiation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Radiation is energy that travels and spreads out as it goes – the visible light that comes from a lamp in your house and the radio waves that come from a radio station are two types of electromagnetic radiation.

Let's go back, debate, in space.

Slikovni rezultat za sun

All answers, about light, offer image of Sun.

Slikovni rezultat za sun

Within visible matter we see a product of collisions of waves and visible material.

Photons are phantoms. Lush imagination and lack of evidence.

My head hurts!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,

for what could be, the darkest age...

it is correct to:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,

for what could be, dark universe (the darkest age passes slowly)...

On 14.10.2018 at 3:47 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So what you are saying is that bicycles are made by God........

Many gods and angelic hierarchies performing different functions worked on the universe but behind all of them is the same God- Absolute.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Many gods and angelic hierarchies performing different functions worked on the universe but behind all of them is the same God- Absolute.

So you believe in many gods and a single absolute god at the same time. How does that work ? :huh:

• Like 1

Absolute must have represented trinity (minimum) in itself. Absolute must have an attractive force and must be able to rotate bodies and systems. The third sacred component is the infinite flow of time.

Absolute is similar to earthly beings. Fast rotates only a small percentage of the body (Very small, even insignificant part of them are extremely hot, hot and warm stars, 3.85% (class O making only ~ 0.00003%). Rationally consumes energy because of the Universe, because, is not easy to perceive, where is the beginning and when, especially not easy to know where the end. Additionally, the Absolute must worry about the infinite number of such and more complex systems.

Absolute used processes in the universe, as a tool to create a macro world in which we (his admirers).

Maybe it's just me, but that makes no sense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

All or a special part, or just English ?

You asking if someone can understand English... :rolleyes:

Anyway I didn't ask you and I am a little surprised you are including a god in your "scientific theories". Not hugely surprised, just a little.

• Like 1