Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Processes in Universe in Pictures

Weitter Duckss

I deliberately avoided the word God. In the presentation of the evidence, I use allusion, humor .. This is a forum. The participants in the debate should be allowed to express their opinions. There are no fanatical believers in this forum. Everyone has his style of expression and the way he wants to attract attention. No one wants boring exposure. There is no such thing at school either. If you know me, then you will know the first meaning of the comment. Always clean up provocation, humor, satire, because below that there is evidence.

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So you believe in many gods and a single absolute god at the same time. How does that work ? :huh:

The difference between people and gods is that the second has the full will of God, therefore they are the forces of God in the image of human beings to work in the universe. And the angels obey and do what comes to them from above and because of their obedience, they are closer to God for their obedience and taste the bliss, and people are so far away that they do not listen to holy people, they have their own inner voice without intuition that they hope.That's the difference between gods, angels and humans. Therefore, the difference between us is only in the degree of manifestation of God’s consciousness and not in the fact that they are unborn and eternal, and we are god-made and mortal beings. A person can express and accommodate all the gods and goddesses and adopt all their abilities.
Also, the gods device is more complicated than ours, they have many hands and heads, which indicates their diverse activities, omnipresence, attributes and amulets that also indicate some kind of abilities. Many gods turn out because when the Unified descends on the lower levels, that divine it is divided into many gods and each god tries to express what is inherent in him through some avatar so many religions, ways and functions of different gods are born (creation or destruction)

I guess that makes sense to you. :wacko:

• Like 1

Coil

If you speak in symbolism: nature versus people; natural laws versus human handicrafts; gods comparing with the natural processes in the universe, etc., comment may pass.

Of course, no one in his right mind, on a scientific forum, would try to oppose belief versus science.

For example: I can, through the processes in the universe, prove most of the event, why they are and why they are not. I do not need stories without evidence, because I have evidence.

What evidence can offer intuition and guesswork? I do not mind appoint processes with different names, it can not be done by those who do not respect science and evidence.

Still to be understood and people are part of the natural process.

If a non-existent creature has made bad people then it is no authority, already a bad creator or a bad scientist. It is not possible to talk about his perfection if his product is so bad.

What it is master, such a product.

12 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

What evidence can offer intuition and guesswork? I do not mind appoint processes with different names, it can not be done by those who do not respect science and evidence.

If you want to find out how the universe arose, then read, it written by a person who saw with their eyes how it was real and it certainly isn’t as everything is seen by a scientist and the whole description can be tedious and insignificant for a scientific person:
http://savitrithepoem.com/b1c1.html

If a non-existent creature has made bad people then it is no authority, already a bad creator or a bad scientist. It is not possible to talk about his perfection if his product is so bad.What it is master, such a product.

It is because people have departed from God and they have such a cruel nature and duality of actions and thoughts (love-hate, pleasant-unpleasant, etc.) and in gods there is no duality of reason because they see the truth and act in harmony with it but person first makes and then sees the results of his work.

1. Empty story without proof. Fairy tale for naiv, to whom hard to learn and to look at the evidence.

The person in the link is materially well-standing. Instead of the eyes, he could use a camera or photo camera. When you show pictures, then we will discuss the credibility or deceit.

2. When a company, in the auto industry, produces a car,  for a bad product. we do not blame the car. We are guilty of the manufacturer and we are asking for a fee for the manufacturer.

You claim the car is guilty.

The manufacturer repairs product and pay compensation for damage to the car. Your resellers do not receive any complaints, because there are no manufacturers, he was fictitious. Show the address, the license, or any evidence that there is a manufacturer. Leave blank stories for empty heads or heads filled with fog.

P.S. Do not distract from the mind, I read the entire Bible, fifty books on the subject. and looked at the infinite number of documentaries.

• 5 months later...

Star

Type

Mass Sun=1

Temperature °K

EZ Canis Majoris

WN3-hv

Centaurus X-3

O

20.5 ± 0.7

η Canis Majores

B

HD 21389

A

Kappa Pavonis

F

19 - 25

5,250 - 6,350

V382 Carinae

G

S Persei

M

3.000-3.600

DH Tauri b

Planet; dist. 330 AU

12 M Jupiter

HIP 78530 b

Planet; dist. 740 AU

24 M Jup.

2.700 (2.800)

Table 5. Stars, similar mass (except No 8, 9, ), different classes (type) and temperatures.

Anyone who is interested in stellar evolution may find following link quite informative. Helluva info in simple form with eqs.

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Anyone who is interested in stellar evolution may find following link quite informative.

No Thanks. The solutions learned by the ancient Greeks have long evolved.

Quote „For our stars – which are isolated, static, and spherically symmetric – there are four basic equations to describe structure. All physical quantities depend on the distance from the centre of the star alone

1)      Equation of hydrostatic equilibrium: at each radius, forces due to pressure differences balance gravity

2)      Conservation of mass

3)      Conservation of energy : at each radius, the change in the energy flux = local rate of energy release

Equation of energy transport : relation between the energy flux and the local gradient of temperature

These basic equations supplemented with

Equation of state (pressure of a gas as a function of its density and temperature)

Opacity (how opaque the gas is to the radiation field)

Core nuclear energy generation rate

The theme of this lecture is to discuss the energy generation in stars and

how that energy is transported from the centre. The student will

1)       Learn how to determine the likely form of energy generation

2)       Derive the equation of conservation of energy. Which is formula

number (3) of the stellar structure equations

3)      Before deriving the final formula, student will learn how to determine how energy is transported in the sun. This will include deriving the criterion for convection to occur. ” end quote

Really ! A genious solution to the problem! The best way to learn nothing. How does it explain ?:

Star

Type

Mass Sun=1

Temperature °K

WR 2,

WN4-s

μ Columbae

O

Gamma Cassiopeiae

B

Deneb

A

VY Canis Majoris

M

DH Tauri b

Planet; dist. 330 AU

12 M Jupiter

HIP 78530 b

Planet; dist. 740 AU

24 M Jup.

2.700 (2.800)

NML Cygni

M

Table 1. Stars, similar mass (except No 5, 6, 7), different classes (type) and temperatures.

Maybe you have some hidden formulas for this solution?  Maybe something from Roman times, Maya, Aztec ..?

I have said many times: the solutions to my topics will not be found in the mainstream.