Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musk: 'We are probably living in a simulation'

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Musk: 'We are probably living in a simulation'

What a tool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Step 1. decide to go private

Step 2. Smoke pot and act like a lunatic in public to drive stock prices down

Step 3. Buy back all stock at reduced rate and get to be a rich lunatic without having to explain to stockholders why hes doing what hes doing

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

The SpaceX CEO continues to maintain that the world we see is nothing more than a computer simulation.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/321341/musk-we-are-probably-living-in-a-simulation

A simulation which anyone who doesn't worship his feet is a paedophile, allegedly ;) 

Frankly, I consider Mr-I-wannabe-Iron-Man a complete nutter.  He may have been clever once.  But he has totally lost it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Geez I thought we liked Elon? Why has everyone done a sudden 180? If his shareholders have a problem with him smoking pot, maybe they should step out of the 1980's and realize it's not a taboo drug any more. Hell, a lot of programmers and app developers are micro-dosing acid, for crying out loud. 

Elon will be fine as long as "the big 3" don't sabatoge the future of Tesla

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Geez I thought we liked Elon? Why has everyone done a sudden 180? If his shareholders have a problem with him smoking pot, maybe they should step out of the 1980's and realize it's not a taboo drug any more. Hell, a lot of programmers and app developers are micro-dosing acid, for crying out loud. 

I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with anyone smoking pot these days.  We are on the verge of it being decriminalized completely within the next decade.

• Like 5

His "pedo" remark recently seems not to have gone over well.

• Like 2

Musk "is probably going potty". 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

The Great Elon was recently asked a serious question, from a serious business journalist, about the likelihood of Tesla ever making a profit at any time at all in the foreseeable future, or it being able to survive without enormous subsidies. His reply? "Boring, boneheaded questions are not cool. Next!" Now, he may be a visionary genius, but when it comes to actually running a company he's a ******* liability. 

• Thanks 2

Might be Amber Heard's doing, seems to drive them nuts !  :w00t:

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Step 1. decide to go private

Step 2. Smoke pot and act like a lunatic in public to drive stock prices down

Step 3. Buy back all stock at reduced rate and get to be a rich lunatic without having to explain to stockholders why hes doing what hes doing

This seems to be exactly what he's doing.

• Like 1

Confusion? The way you perceive an event is shaped by your beliefs. Perception is shaped by belief. Consequently, your beliefs control your actions and attitude. Reflect. Is your belief healthy or self-defeating?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The SpaceX CEO continues to maintain that the world we see is nothing more than a computer simulation.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/321341/musk-we-are-probably-living-in-a-simulation

A scientist figures out how to imitate something with technology, then every spoon claims reality is created by that technology.

Isn`t this also why a lot of people also think they are nothing more than biological robots?

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if we're in a simulation or not. Reality just means whatever perceptions we all pretty much agree on. Also, pot is good for you, in moderation.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

The Great Elon was recently asked a serious question, from a serious business journalist, about the likelihood of Tesla ever making a profit at any time at all in the foreseeable future, or it being able to survive without enormous subsidies. His reply? "Boring, boneheaded questions are not cool. Next!" Now, he may be a visionary genius, but when it comes to actually running a company he's a ******* liability. 

Hmm that's an interesting take on him I've not heard before

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with anyone smoking pot these days.  We are on the verge of it being decriminalized completely within the next decade.

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter. It's 2018 and Elon is just further breaking the stigma. He even asked Rogan several times, "this is legal, right?" before taking a puff. I feel like we are wasting our time talking about this lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s ridiculous people are losing their minds  Over him smoking... his stocks are already back up, and smoking weed is less harmful then a handful of things people do that are more socially acceptable like drinking or sitting in L.A traffic. Like with many other things in life, humans would be better off letting others do what ever they want as long it’s not hurting anyone, we’re all adults here who don’t need other adults trying to parent them 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

I have sympathies for this theory but I m not so sure about the use of the word 'computer'. I think of it as Cosmic Consciousness/Brahman/God. In my best understanding, Brahman (the one universal consciousness) separates Himself from Himself in Act I and returns Himself to Himself in Act II.

Elon Musk meets the Advaita school of Vedic (Hindu) philosophy!

Advaita: Consciousness is primary and matter is a production of consciousness

Materialists: Matter is primary and consciousness is a production of matter

On so many UM debates, the issues distill  to the difference between the above two schools of thought.