Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Contact (full movie)

johncbdg

Alien Contact,the ufo message was detected in 2013 and deciphered in 2014.

The most important ufo movie ever made you decide.........

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Alien Contact (full movie)

So the video claims aliens speak English, yet they can't speak to humans because we are too stupid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

There is no way people actually believe this stuff, is there?

Boring and stupid.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

There is no way people actually believe this stuff, is there?

Ummm..... (see next part of my post for your answer)

5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Alien Contact,the ufo message was detected in 2013 and deciphered in 2014.

The most important ufo movie ever made you decide.........

Now.. here is my question.. if this video is true.. wouldnt the guy who made the video be the one they are looking for because he/she made the video to tell the people.. ok you get my gist of the question.. 

john.. mate.. please tell me you really do not believe this.. and your just trolling.. or having a laugh.. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

Now.. here is my question.. if this video is true.. wouldnt the guy who made the video be the one they are looking for because he/she made the video to tell the people.. ok you get my gist of the question.. 

john.. mate.. please tell me you really do not believe this.. and your just trolling.. or having a laugh.. 

Struggling to find an answer in there.

Also I suspect, it's a troll.

4 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

Its nothing about what i believe, i just posted this video for you all to view i know what i think.............

6 hours ago, seanjo said:

It seems they can understand every language that has evolved over the last 3000 years including English...clever aliens...

Babel fish...duh!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, seanjo said:

It seems they can understand every language that has evolved over the last 3000 years including English...clever aliens...

They may understand every language, but according to the reports they appear to be missing the link between the words lubricant and probe.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Its nothing about what i believe, i just posted this video for you all to view i know what i think.............

ok.. so if you do not believe it.. why post it? 

just curious to see what you think.. not what we think

14 hours ago, Sabbath said:

I'm sorry, but what a load of utter hogwash.

Thankfully for the Youtuber (he can have my view count) I'm bored at work, and watched a bit of it for a laugh. Here's basically what it claims, for those who don't want to click on it:

• Aliens have been visiting earth since the birth of humanity, and do so every day of our lives on every part of the world.
  • They try to communicate with us every day on every part of the world, but we are too stupid to understand them.
  • They have been doing this for the past 25 years, every day, in search of the one person that will finally understand them. This person needs to be "enlightened", and very intelligent, to be able to understand them. 
  • For 3000 years we have apparently been sending signals to them though, telling them who we are, from 3 pyramids that are built in alignment with the Orion belt. 
  • Alien space ships can see this signal, and when they fly around on earth and see this sign of Orion, they will know that intelligent people live here.
  • They respond to us with 3 dots in the sky in "every photo around the world."
  • Goes on to say that these pyramids were actually built to protect us, so that when an alien space ship flies around the earth, scanning it (their words), they will eventually see the pyramids and, I guess, not destroy us.

Sorry, I couldn't watch any more, for obvious reasons.

I appreciate the awesome introduction to this idiotic video. I might actually watch some of it to roar with laughter.

17 hours ago, Sabbath said:

I'm sorry, but what a load of utter hogwash.

Thankfully for the Youtuber (he can have my view count) I'm bored at work, and watched a bit of it for a laugh. Here's basically what it claims, for those who don't want to click on it:

• Aliens have been visiting earth since the birth of humanity, and do so every day of our lives on every part of the world.
  • They try to communicate with us every day on every part of the world, but we are too stupid to understand them.
  • They have been doing this for the past 25 years, every day, in search of the one person that will finally understand them. This person needs to be "enlightened", and very intelligent, to be able to understand them. 
  • For 3000 years we have apparently been sending signals to them though, telling them who we are, from 3 pyramids that are built in alignment with the Orion belt. 
  • Alien space ships can see this signal, and when they fly around on earth and see this sign of Orion, they will know that intelligent people live here.
  • They respond to us with 3 dots in the sky in "every photo around the world."
  • Goes on to say that these pyramids were actually built to protect us, so that when an alien space ship flies around the earth, scanning it (their words), they will eventually see the pyramids and, I guess, not destroy us.

Sorry, I couldn't watch any more, for obvious reasons.

Sabbath, thank you for bravely taking one for the team.  Me, when I do this, take appropriate action regarding the source, eg ignoring..

12 hours ago, johncbdg said:

So you find random UFO videos to post?

27 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So you find random UFO videos to post?

I watch a lot of ufo videos,that i get sent to me nothing more or less i am asked what i think about a video..........

thanks for reply

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

I appreciate the awesome introduction to this idiotic video. I might actually watch some of it to roar with laughter.

Good luck. I attempted yesterday and was only able to struggle through about 15 minutes of it. 

The movie starts out with vacuous words for almost 4 minutes. Lots of talking and no content. At around 3:50 they claim that we are noise and that upsets space. LOL. at the 5 minute mark they claim that aliens are millions of years old. How do they know that? LOL. Another stupid thing about the video is that they repeatedly show the VLA. It is not used to search for ET. I guess that is as misleading anything in the stupid movie. At 6 minutes they show a number of crappy video segment of dot in the sky. Typical lame videos of no value. At 7 minutes there is a long video segment of white pelicans. The distinctive black flight feathers are easy to pick out in the video as are the bills. Stop the video at 7:00 to see this. They go on to show the birds as they claim they speak to us in a language requiring a high degree of intelligence. I don't speak pelican so I cannot comment on that issue. At 8:24 you can see one of the white pelicans flapping its wings. At 8:35 they claim no one can understand them, but less than an minute earlier they said that the aliens use the acronym SETI in their efforts to contact us. At 9:00 they suggest that the aliens speak English. Weird right?

I'm done. This video is too stupid.

• Like 3