Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Piney

True Extent of German Catholic Abuse

8 posts in this topic

Piney

Still not saying anything about all the murdered children in the U.S. and Canada in the residential schools.......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/true-extent-of-german-catholic-child-abuse-revealed/ar-BBNecJG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

glorybebe

So true.  I know numerous people who have had family members abused in these 'schools'.  It is just horrific to hear what the children went through

• Like 3

Piney
36 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

So true.  I know numerous people who have had family members abused in these 'schools'.  It is just horrific to hear what the children went through

Out of likes. 

My Great Grandpop Joseph went to one. 

glorybebe
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Out of likes. 

My Great Grandpop Joseph went to one. 

The really sad part is it was within the last 30 years.  It is not distant history.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Piney
6 hours ago, glorybebe said:

The really sad part is it was within the last 30 years.  It is not distant history.  

There was still atrocities going on in the 1990s and I think the Catholic Schools on the Lakota,  Blackfoot and Cheyenne Rezs have something to hide now. There is a priest who only photographs child powwow dancers. Not adults. I read the lust on his face. But he's a "Man of God" and I'm the evil ****. 

• Like 3

glorybebe
38 minutes ago, Piney said:

There was still atrocities going on in the 1990s and I think the Catholic Schools on the Lakota,  Blackfoot and Cheyenne Rezs have something to hide now. There is a priest who only photographs child powwow dancers. Not adults. I read the lust on his face. But he's a "Man of God" and I'm the evil ****. 

Of course you are evil...because you see it the way it is.  They think  that they have everyone snowed.

• Thanks 1

Scudbuster

I saw a quick clip on TV about this- over 1600 priests involved. Think about that..........only a quick clip...1600 priests......it's barley on the radar. Trumps hair gets more air time. Somethings wrong, really, really, wrong.

• Thanks 3

Piney
2 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

I saw a quick clip on TV about this- over 1600 priests involved. Think about that..........only a quick clip...1600 priests......it's barley on the radar. Trumps hair gets more air time. Somethings wrong, really, really, wrong.

I think we should point Tempest straight down over the Vatican and hammer it into a block of glass myself. The collateral damage would help fix the E.U.s economy. 

• Like 2