Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New snap of Nessie...

Commander CMG

AN NHS consultant from Manchester claims to have snapped a “breathtaking” new image of the Loch Ness monster.

Dipak Ram’s image, taken on September 5, shows a large dark “mass” amid the waves of the legendary loch.

The 33-year-old spotted the dark shadow in the water near Dores beach at 5.35pm.

The medic at first believed it was a strange wave pattern but insists that when he zoomed in with his camera he found a “stationary object”.

Dipak, who says the sighting was witnessed by a fellow tourist, claims that this was “nessie’s hump or neck” and says it disappeared below the surface after 30-35 seconds.

Speaking today (Fri), the NHS doctor who works across Greater Manchester, said: “We have had a breathtaking experience of spotting Nessie and were very lucky indeed.

Source

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't find a photo of the crest of a wave "breathtaking". These "Nessie" photos are getting stupider by the year.

I agree... I scrolled looking for the "breathtaking" ones.. This is what I also noticed: “After 30-35 seconds, the shadow disappeared downwards into the water. Unfortunately, we didn’t film it as we were in shock.”

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well, the Peadiatric Neurologist's photo is a bit more of a mouthful than the 'surgeon's photo'. It's just worth wasting the vowels over. 

• Haha 5

Wow. Amazing. :sleepy:

From the article in OP:

“We noticed a dark shadow in the water which we initially thought was just a wave but the shadow remained persistent for about 30-35 seconds with water moving around it.

“It was cloudy without any rain but the waves were reasonably calm and we took the picture from the rocky aspect of Dores beach.”

“When I zoomed in using my camera phone, it became much more apparent that the stationary object was indeed Nessie’s hump/long neck.

“After 30-35 seconds, the shadow disappeared downwards into the water. Unfortunately, we didn’t film it as we were in shock.”

Okay. So they noticed it and thought it was nothing. Then, he zoomed in with his camera phone, took one (1) photo, no video, and ‘we were all in shock’?

Why were they all in shock if they thought it was nothing until the one person zoomed in and took this crappy photo? Why could he not film it, if he were already zoomed in and able to take the photo? 

What a joke!

Edit: Here’s the photo, for those who are lucky enough to have not clicked the link:

7A8610B1-465D-4C7A-8D15-156A8FC10256.jpeg

The guys abs in the clickbait advertisement in the link are more breathtaking... And so vascular.

F6D85260-C89C-429C-A5A4-84A583E50CEE.jpeg

Edited by Timothy
Added photo/s.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My "New snap of Nessie" is more convincing...

38531425_163495044546260_9068587050504028160_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Suggestive for the Nessie is a relative of the Plesiosaur theory which is my leading theory.

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Suggestive for the Nessie is a relative of the Plesiosaur theory which is my leading theory.

If Nessie is anything it's certainly not a plesiosaur. I'm surprised you don't consider it a paranormal entity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

40 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Sorry, but that's utter nonsense. It might fly among those who have absolutely no interest in nature, but to those who pay the subject some respect it is absurd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Have a read:  https://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-frogge/loch-ness-monster_b_1374803.html

• Thanks 1

Nessie might be a load of Plesiosaur droppings but its had the world pondering,talking and laughing about it for a long time,not to mention the boost to Scotland's tourism.Despite the lack of evidence I cant see the interest ending any time soon.In the end, the idea of it is not hurting anyone.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stiff said:

I had the read. It was a good article but went too far I think. Like when he said: I indeed felt cheated that my world contained one less mystery, but exhilarated that I had one more truth under my belt.   My position is nobody knows the truth yet and these best quality sightings are still a mystery. The 'it's all hoax/misidentification' theory can be challenged too with the number of quality claimant stories I've heard.

Well I have another 'beyond the veil' (channeled) source called Erik that I consider (and I believe to have  had a personal experience with, but I digress).  Here's my read back at you: Erik on Nessie

I believe he is calling Nessie to be more than a three-dimensional creature and that monsters are real and the human brain is a great filter. I am not completely clear, but I do believe there is something mysterious going on.

Here's a little Erik in all his course style:

Erik: The water monsters, not a myth. They exist, and we think, “Gosh, we’re so populated as a culture, so how come we haven’t seen it? How come we haven’t gotten our proof? Well, not everything on the Earth works the way that humans work. They don’t all live in a third dimensional world. This is a third dimensional world; I get it. I get what you’re thinking—

Edited by papageorge1

45 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I had the read. It was a good article but went too far I think. Like when he said: I indeed felt cheated that my world contained one less mystery, but exhilarated that I had one more truth under my belt.   My position is nobody knows the truth yet and these best quality sightings are still a mystery. The 'it's all hoax/misidentification' theory can be challenged too with the number of quality claimant stories I've heard.

Well I have another 'beyond the veil' (channeled) source called Erik that I consider (and I believe to have  had a personal experience with, but I digress).  Here's my read back at you: Erik on Nessie

I believe he is calling Nessie to be more than a three-dimensional creature and that monsters are real and the human brain is a great filter. I am not completely clear, but I do believe there is something mysterious going on.

Erik: The water monsters, not a myth. They exist, and we think, “Gosh, we’re so populated as a culture, so how come we haven’t seen it? How come we haven’t gotten our proof? Well, not everything on the Earth works the way that humans work. They don’t all live in a third dimensional world. This is a third dimensional world; I get it. I get what you’re thinking—

So do you think it's paranormal then? If so, that would contradict what you said earlier.

46 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Nothing like using the hoax of channeling as a source of information.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I will when I get a spare minute. Thanks for the link.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Actually, after reading that quote, I don't think I'm going to bother. Thanks anyway though Papa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carnoferox said:

So do you think it's paranormal then? If so, that would contradict what you said earlier.

I’d say I shifted to the ‘might be’ paranormalish column, now. It’s been getting more unclear what’s going on.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I’d say I shifted to the ‘might be’ paranormalish column, now. It’s been getting more unclear what’s going on.

Might be paranormalish? The only thing clear to me is how insane you sound regarding almost every single topic I've seen you reply to. When there is no physical proof, you resort to the paranormal. It's an easy way out. Can your psychic sources point us to anything difinitive? I don't believe that we know and/or understand everything, but postulating multidimensional creatures is ridiculous to me. I don't care if a million people claim to see something. It doesn't lend any validity to the answer. Please ask your sources for something of tangible value. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No wonder our NHS is in trouble. I would not trust this guy to diagnose a decapitation,  he would probably put - inconclusive.

• Haha 2